• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron: Legendary Defenders

SewerUnicorn

Angsty Pianist
Hiya! I'm Pip and I'm looking for a roleplay centered around the Voltron universe. I have some specifics in mind, but first let me lay down a few ground rules you should probably read before hitting me up with a PM.
  1. I do consider myself a very literate person. I want a long post length, 4-5 paragraphs at the minimum. I can understand if there isn't much going on, but throw me a bit of a bone. Unless I'm controlling the situation at that time, writing little gives me little to work off of.
  2. I would prefer someone who can post at least once every day or two, preferably more often than that.
  3. I love to conspire and discuss ideas. I don't like being the only one to contribute and I doubt that you feel the same way.

Now, I've been in the mood for a Roleplay taking place in the Voltron universe for a few days now. I'd prefer one with our own characters and villains and plots, though perhaps a handful of the cast could be used if we really feel like they're needed for plot use. I'm also fine with romance or not and whether or not you'd rather have it planned beforehand or let it play out.

Last edited:
Heya, I'm definitely interested in doing a Voltron centered roleplay. I don't usually play fandom, but I'm a sucker for that universe. I'm a literate player and can fill out your length requirements easy. I usually only play male characters, so if that's not a problem, hmu if you feel like it~

Heya, I'm definitely interested in doing a Voltron centered roleplay. I don't usually play fandom, but I'm a sucker for that universe. I'm a literate player and can fill out your length requirements easy. I usually only play male characters, so if that's not a problem, hmu if you feel like it~

Heya! I'd be down if you wanted to discuss. Did you want to talk here or anywhere else?

Hey there. :) I love Voltron but the only characters I can really play are Lance and King Alfor. XD If you're needing either of those two, I would love to discuss. Oh, and I can also do Lotor.

Honestly I was thinking doing original characters in this universe, but we could end up using Lotor if needed. I don't think just playing one or two at a time would work in a scenario where up to sevel people need to be controlled at once for a battle, lmao. You down for somethin like that or...?

Honestly I was thinking doing original characters in this universe, but we could end up using Lotor if needed. I don't think just playing one or two at a time would work in a scenario where up to sevel people need to be controlled at once for a battle, lmao. You down for somethin like that or...?

Probably wouldn't work out between us. But if you ever need just one character, feel free to hit me up. And good luck in the search.

I'd be willing to join? It'd be the first time I've gone for length requirements if that's alright, but I think I'd be able to fill them out.

Hiya! I'm Pip and I'm looking for a roleplay centered around the Voltron universe. I have some specifics in mind, but first let me lay down a few ground rules you should probably read before hitting me up with a PM.
  1. I do consider myself a very literate person. I want a long post length, 4-5 paragraphs at the minimum. I can understand if there isn't much going on, but throw me a bit of a bone. Unless I'm controlling the situation at that time, writing little gives me little to work off of.
  2. I would prefer someone who can post at least once every day or two, preferably more often than that.
  3. I love to conspire and discuss ideas. I don't like being the only one to contribute and I doubt that you feel the same way.

Now, I've been in the mood for a Roleplay taking place in the Voltron universe for a few days now. I'd prefer one with our own characters and villains and plots, though perhaps a handful of the cast could be used if we really feel like they're needed for plot use. I'm also fine with romance or not and whether or not you'd rather have it planned beforehand or let it play out.
I will gladly roleplay with you!! The thing is, I don’t have many ocs or other pleople to use, and I’m still uncomfortable coming up with a new one. If it is ok with you, I will roleplay as a Voltron character, for your oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back