• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron AU - The Warriors of Light

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Having watched the series and loved it, I... I just find myself in that Sci-Fi/Futuristic Mood, wanting to do something in the world and I can sum it like so ----

In another time, another place, another world, darkness encroaches upon the light and threatens the very existence of the balance and good. Away from Alteans, Galrans, this is a world beyond that. What the Lions are... they are still saviors of mankind.

They appeared in a time of turmoil on earth and brave Paladins of the five Lions took the helm as Defenders of the Earth.

Now, I have a couple ideas of where this could possibly go and I am hoping to find four more willing to jump into this. I want to discuss ideas, build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back