• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Voltron: A new type of chaos [ic thread]

Characters
Here

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
Its been a couple years since the Galra were otherwise defeated, the paladin's have went their separate ways but soon realized that they aren't just a team...they have become a family! they then decide to pull their funds together and buy a large home and now all live under the same roof! who knows what chaos that will bring upon this team! and who else may join the Voltron family

Rules:

no godmodding

be kind ooc

no godmodding!

no one-liner posts!

no bullying!

please stick to the universe! we should stick to the voltron universe and that should be basically it, unless we decide otherwise.

if there is a problem, please pm me, don't cause unnecessary drama within the thread

f you use a cannon character, try and stick to their persona, it doesn't have to be spot on though try and get as close to their persona as possible.

2 characters max!

I will be playing all NPC's unless decided otherwise

Setting:

so this rp is going to take place in a large mansion where everyone lives, it is very cold out, its actually near Christmas. the snow has fallen, covering most of the ground, the mansion is located in Limerick, Ireland

roles:

shiro: open
allura: open
coran: open
adam: open
matt: Taken (@ Txmptations Txmptations )

keith: Taken ( xAlter xAlter )
lance: open
pidge: Taken ( Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire )
Hunk: Open

Oc #1: Taken ( Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire )
Oc #2: Taken ( Venchi1986 Venchi1986 )
Oc #3: Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Is there a cs anywhere or are you waiting for all characterslots to be filled?

of course! ill add you asap, my sincerest apologies for not getting to you sooner!

(edit: I realized I already did)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back