• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron 1x1 anyone?

__SPACE__CHILD__

a VLD meme™
Hello! I'm Saturn, a Voltron-obsessed boy who can't get enough of them gay ships. Message me with a ship and I might have a plot for it.

Hello! If you're still looking for a roleplay in Voltron then may I suggest Klance/Laith or Sheith? Let me know what you think

Hello! If you're still looking for a roleplay in Voltron then may I suggest Klance/Laith or Sheith? Let me know what you think
I'm still looking! I'll do Sheith if you'd like, I've never done that particular ship but I've role played with both Shiro and Keith before. Can you pm me so we can discuss?

I'm still looking! I'll do Sheith if you'd like, I've never done that particular ship but I've role played with both Shiro and Keith before. Can you pm me so we can discuss?

I'd love to do Sheith , but my account won't allow me to do PM's just yet, says I need to do Ten or so posts? I dunno, may you PM me?

I know this is old...but if your still interested and up to date, what about some Adam and Shiro love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back