• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voldemort’s daughter rp

Larissa Riddle is an outcast. Her father refuses to let her come ‘home’ even if it’s a holiday, the kids in Slytherin constantly make remarks about her. Why? Because she’s a gryffindor from her family line

Golden trio era rp pm me if you’re interested!!

While I'm down for a good HP RP, it's been awhile so... The shit is the golden trio era again?

Either is fine, so long as you explain what each mean. I have a feeling I know, but just need that clarification. Haven't really done much in the HP fandom, just was a fan of the books.

Ah, I see... Did a Golden Trio RP way back ages ago, before coming to this site.
Wouldn't Mind doing one in the Maruaders era, as not much is known of it, leaving it open for RPs like what you want to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back