• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well...I think I have something! I'll go check in the Tornado." Tails flew to his plane.
" So this machine would be more powerful then all of the Demon Slayer Corps's Pilars!" Zenitsu replied.
"I have a few stun grunades if that can help!" Prompto replied.
Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman

"Well...I think I have something! I'll go check in the Tornado." Tails flew to his plane.
" So this machine would be more powerful then all of the Demon Slayer Corps's Pilars!" Zenitsu replied.
"I have a few stun grunades if that can help!" Prompto replied.
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Doctor voidsman: "Anything sharp, explosive, or hell even plasma based I need it to dig around inside of it"

Tails returned with a few more devices,including a headpiece on his left ear ,a gun arm and a few more gadgets. " I created these to fight Dr Eggman's robots." he replied. "Let's start with these." He flew around the robot,placing a few devices on it.
" We need to fight fire with fire,or in this case, nanobots with nanobots." Tails replied. " I used some Chaos energy as well as some of Shadow's DNA to power up these nanobots. They will allow me to neutralise this machine's nanobots!"
A blue virtual visor appeared over Tails's eyes from the headpiece,as well as an holographic map floating from another device Tails was holding.
"NANOBOTS ONLINE!" said a computer voice coming from thr headpiece. Each of Tails's nanobots started to fire Chaos energy powered laser beams to dig.
" Let's hope it works." said Zenitsu before to wake up. He saw the robot on the ground. "What happened here?! Why is the machine down?!!!!" Zenitsu asked,confused.
"You didn't defeat the robot Little bro,but you were still totally badass!" Prompto shouted cheerfully.
"I don't know what you're talking about big brother Prompto!!!!" Zenitsu shouted.

Tails returned with a few more devices,including a headpiece on his left ear ,a gun arm and a few more gadgets. " I created these to fight Dr Eggman's robots." he replied. "Let's start with these." He flew around the robot,placing a few devices on it.
" We need to fight fire with fire,or in this case, nanobots with nanobots." Tails replied. " I used some Chaos energy as well as some of Shadow's DNA to power up these nanobots. They will allow me to neutralise this machine's nanobots!"
A blue virtual visor appeared over Tails's eyes from the headpiece,as well as an holographic map floating from another device Tails was holding.
"NANOBOTS ONLINE!" said a computer voice coming from thr headpiece
" Let's hope it works." said Zenitsu before to wake up. He saw the robot on the ground. "What happened here?! Why is the machine down?!!!!" Zenitsu asked,confused.
"You didn't defeat the robot Little bro,but you were still totally badass!"
"I don't know what you're talking about big brother Prompto!!!!" Zenitsu shouted.

*Decinding to boost Zenitsu's moral he went along with it* "You really did my friend. it was a good battle you have my thanks" *He bows to Zenitsu*

Zenitsu blinked in confusion. " Oh...well...you're welcome..." he replied,giggling.
Tails's nanobots were now at full power." Alright I'm going in!" said Tails. The Chaos nanobots unleashed a flurry of tiny Chaos spears,smaller version of one of Shadow the hedgehog's attacks.

Zenitsu blinked in confusion. " Oh...well...you're welcome..." he replied,giggling.
Tails's nanobots were now at full power." Alright I'm going in!" said Tails. The Chaos nanobots unleashed a flurry of tiny Chaos spears,smaller version of one of Shadow the hedgehog's attacks.
*the nanites on EXT A0 began to emit a soft screeching noise as they try to adapt to the sudden "attack" however they fail to do so and the nanobot's get through it's armor with ease*

Doctor voidsman: "Mm good now when we get inside I can destroy this wreck once and for all"

"Leave it to me Doc!" Prompto replied.Two guns appeared in his hands." Alright,still got it!" He faced the robot. " Oh hi there opening!" He fired a flurry of thunder magic shots toward the robot,attempting to create an opening.
" Whoa,big brother Prompto is just as cool as Big brother Rengoku was!" Zenitsu replied in awe.
"Alright Doc! You can do this!" Prompto cheered as he stopped firing.

Tails,Prompto and Zenitsu watched the Doctor. Prompto took this opportunity to make a selfie. "Why are you photographing yourself with this advanced looking camera?" Zenitsu asked.
" Let me explain for him. In both me and Prompto 'sworlds's time line,it's a photography technique called a selfie." Tails explained to Zenitsu. " You face the camera at yourself to take a picture of yourself."
"Really? We can't do that with the photo cameras we have back home." Zenitsu replied.

"Nope." *He tosed out a circut board* "Nada" *He trough copper wires on the floor8 "Ugh floppy disk" *He threw out the cartrage* "AHA! HERE WE ARE!" *he began moving around in a more sparatic manner before coming out with a jar. the jar had an angry red looking crystal and it was move quite violently in said jar*

Zenitsu jumped in fear. " W...what is that?!!! I hear, evil sounds coming from that crystal!!!!"
" It must be the robot's power source!" Tails shouted. He brought out his now repaired Miles electric to scan it.
" I've played alot of RPGs and let me tell you." Prompto replied."red evil looking crystals are never a good thing!"

"It's.....I have no idea but from what I gathered in during my short time in heaven it is a highly powerful reality bending crystal if I can somehow reverse it's stability I can...possibly get out of this mess"

"Do you think it will work?" Zenitsu asked. "If my calculations are correct,chances of success are at least 80%." Tails replied,scanning the crystal with the Miles electric. " That's still good right?" Prompto replied.
" Maybe if we can use the Chaos emerald I have with me to help us stabilize it...What do you think Doctor?" Tails asked.

"Maybe not a good idea after all." Tails replied." The Chaos emerald could overload it."
" So,it's Plan A then Doc?" Prompto asked. " Please,it must work!" said Zenitsu. " I don't want to die in this white abyss!!"

"Brace yourselves everyone!" Tails replied. Zenitsu looked worried. Prompto looked worried. " Noct needs me when he'll come back from the crystal. I can't die here." Prompto said to himself.
"Gramps! I don't want to fail you!" Zenitsu thought." I will not give up!"
" There is still so much for me to do!" thought Tails." I need to return to Sonic and the others..."

*Doctor voidsman sighs as and opens the jar and reahces. he grips the jar tightly and shut his eyes. he opened them and looked at the crystal now in his hand8 "Huh...that wasn't so baaAHHHHHHHH!" *he began screaming in pain as it began glowing in his hand*

"What's happening?!!!!!" Zenitsu shouted.
" The energy signature is overloading!" Tails cried. " O...em..gee,this is bad!!" Prompto replied.

The three outworlders backed away.
The Chaos emeralds in Tails's backpack started to flow in a bright light.
The three warriors could hear a female voice in their heads.
"The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power enriched by the heart. THE controller is the one that unifies the Chaos..."

Last edited:
Tails,Prompto and Zenitsu braced themselves. The Chaos emeralds glew brighter as they levitated and turned around the three warriors.

EXT A0: "B-Ba- Back up power A-a-activated..." *It's hand formed into a rail cannon and aimed at doc. it fire a projectile towards hi severing his arm and detroying the crystal creating a massive explosion strong enough to blow everyone done*

Tails,Prompto and Zenitsu were pushed away by the explosion,but the Chaos emeralds surounded them,creating a proctective barrier.The emeralds glew brighter. The three warriors felt their energy going through them and enveloped the three outworlder warriors in a bright light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back