• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He grasps the puzzle, feeling it tremble beneath his palm. His focus now only on the Doctor.
"I do not desire a fight. I simply want to know if you're my enemy or an ally. What you hold sounds considerably powerful and I have met a few who have held the other Millenium Items and their greed was much scarier than what power lied within them."

*Doctor Colmer was intruiged by the information he had heard from the fox...he broke his arms free from the dragon and took a notebook from his pocket square taking notes on it*

"Most curious....tell me little fox what school did you happened to go to? Perhaps one from europe? I heard they hold great knowledge"

"Just a normal elementary school on West Side Island." Tails replied." I am gifted with an IQ of 300,which is rare for my age." Tails replied.

"Hm I see...I must know what must one do to wield such power? The chaos emeralds feel like they require one of a strong mind, will, and wit to even use them"

"A strong mind and a pure heart." Tails replied. " Although some like Doctor Eggman tried to use them for evil. That led to some bad things such as the flood on Station Square due to Perfect Chaos." Tails added. Zenitsu looked at the emerald in curiosity. As it put an hand on the gem,it started to glow.
" See,you're kind hearted little bro!" said Prompto.

Doctor voidsman broke from the from dragon like creature that wrapped around him and approached one of the emeralds. he reached his hand out and touched it... it started to turn black causing him to immediately withdraw his hand seeing how his touch nearly did something. the emerald returned to normal soon after

"Hm....it seems my touch would've corrupted it...I see now why must be pure of heart to hold them"

Tails looked shocked." It's like when Dark Gaia emerged." Tails added.
" The emeralds have light and dark energy. When you touched it,the dark Chaos energy hidden within the emerald reacted to you. At least,that's my theory." Tails replied.
" Let me try!" Prompto replied. He touched the emerald. It glew white like it did with Zenitsu. " I knew it!"

He rests his fingers on his temple, sighing through his nose. Silfer unravels from around Atem and huffs, swaying his cape.
"I am alright. Just a slight headache."
He grits his teeth and squints his eyes the puzzle glows light within his palm. He tried focusing on the group and the conversation at hand, but their figures begin to blur. He squeezes his eyes shut.
Is this pain just from the whiteness?
He sucks in a breath between his teeth and suddenly stumbles back, Slifer quickly catches the pharaoh with his body. He rests his free palm on its scales, trying to keep steady. It rumbles a low growl.
"It is just the whiteness, do not worry, Slifer."

"It would seem most of my abilities carried over prior to my arrival..." he looked back at the chaos emeralds and...curiosity filled him. soon aftera white portal opened and something flew out onto the ground. from the smoke and small fires on it it seemed it was shot down by something. the portal closes them as the smoke begins dying down*

Prompto,Tails and Zenitsu jumped in surprise as the portal open and the strange events happened. " What is that?" Zenitsu asked. " Another ally,maybe?" Prompto replied.

a large pair wings sprout out from the smoke....they were made of metal and had sharp blade like feathers on them. soon after a large figure rose from the smoke as sparks came from it's should, eye, and arm area's. it left are was missing, on of it's eye's was broken, and it stood at 15'7 feet tall

EXT A0: "Sc-sc-scanning....data...systems.." The large robotic creature spoke in a glitched voice as it's rose to it's feet

Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman
"A robot?!" Tails and Prompto both cried.
" Some...sort of machine?!" Zenitsu asked. " I just hope it was nof made by the Nifls." Prompto replied. " It can't be one of Doctor Eggman's robots." Tails added. Zenitsu trying to be brave went closer to the figure despite shaking like a leaf.

"A robot?!" Tails and Prompto both cried.
" Some...sort of machine?!" Zenitsu asked. " I just hope it was nof made by the Nifls." Prompto replied. " It can't be one of Doctor Eggman's robots." Tails added. Zenitsu trying to be brave went closer to the figure despite shaking like a leaf.
*Said creature instantly looked down at them and as it's eye's began to glow red. although it may have appeared hostile it was merely scanning them*

"Is it scanning us?" Tails replied. " I've never seen a machine like that." "Me neither little guy!" Prompto replied.
Zenitsu slightly backed away. Unfortunatly,he fainted,collasping on the white ground.
" Not good! We need to help him!" Tails replied. " I don't think we'll need to." Prompto replied. " He'll be able to defend himself,don't worry!"
The unconcious Zenitsu sleeped peacefully,however,his right hand started to twitch slightly.

EXT A0: "Not hostiles...species: Human, fox hybrid, human." the tall creature stood up and looked around scanning the surrounding area. "Biological residue: 0. lifeforms: 4 out of 5. matter: unknown. time: unknown. location: unknown...." It looked back down at and leaned down "What is our location if you know it..."

Tails was about to speak,but was cut short when something surpringing happened
Zenitsu stood up. His eyes were still closed and his expresion changed. He looked serious. It was as if he was a different person
" We are in the White Void between dimensions,according to what we were told." Zenitsu said to the machine.
" Oh yeah! Sleepwalking mode! Here we go!!!" Prompto cheered,fanboying the moment.
" It's amazing! He's in a state some half subconciousness!" Tails cried.

Doctor voidsman: *stepped back in from a tear and looked at the new member....he shuddered at the sight of* it. 'it was here?! why was it here?!' he thought to himself but he remained stoic yet panicked "Tails...this wouldn't be a creation you brought with you right?..."

"No,it's not mine! I'm not even sure it's one of Dr Eggman's robots!"
" None from the Niflheim empire." Prompto added.
" I'll make him talk." the still sleepwalking Zenitsu replied."Now tell us,where are you from and who created you?" the demon slayer asked.
" He's now in badass sleepwalking mode!" Prompto cheerfully told the Doctor." Told ya not to underestimate him Doc!"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

The large robotic creature looked at doctor voidsman...

EXT A0: "Demonic threat level omni detected" *it's wings grow sharp bladed ends on it's body and a scythe sprouted from it's hand. it slammed hit's scythe into the ground and began charging at him*

Doctor voidsman: "Oh boy this again?..." *he opens his coat and starts digging around*

Zenitsu crouched and put hands on his nichirin katana.
"Thunder breathing: first form: Thunderclap and flash!"
Zenitsu blitzed toward the machine and stopped in front of the Doctor,protecting him.He raissed his blade,ready to counter the attack. "This man is our ally. What buisness to you have with him?" Zenitsu asked the machine. " I'm warning you. I'm am not to be messed with."

*Doctor voidsman tossed an odd looking device into the air before it denated letting out a small shockwave. the tall machine fell face first to the ground a a few devices tails had went haywire as we;;*

Doctor V: "Seems like the damn thing didn't get upgraded yet....heh"\

Tails dropped his Miles electric device. " What was that?" he asked,trying to pick up his damaged device.
"You'll be able to fix this right?" Prompto asked." It's no problem for me! I brought the tools I need." Tails replied.
The still sleepwalking Zenitsu turned to the Doctor. "Explain yourself. Why is this machine after you? I heard him say that you are a demonic threat. The only demon I trust is Nezuko. I am a demon slayer ,charged to take care of demonic threats like you. So if I were you,I would start talking."

"Eh...little bro,that's a bit too much hardcore right now..." said Prompto sheeply.

Last edited:
Tails dropped his Miles electric device. " What was that?" he asked,trying to pick up his damaged device.
"You'll be able to fix this right?" Prompto asked." It's no problem for me! I brought the tools I need." Tails replied.
The still sleepwalking Zenitsu turned to the Doctor. "Explain yourself. Why is this machine after you? I heard him say that you are a demonic threat. The only demon I trust is Nezuko. I am a demon slayer ,charged to take care of demonic threats like you. So if I were you,I would start talking."

"Eh...little bro,that's a bit too much hardcore right now..." said Prompto.
"Calm yourself swordsman it was only an EMP grenade. this thing and I have been in combat before....the reason it calls me a demon is because it can't recognize my true form hence the name Omni Demon is what it calls me and tails I apologize for the EMP i didn't know how big the explosion would be"

"It's no big deal! I can repair it in no time flat!" Tails replied.
"Is that so? My apologies then. The sounds coming from you confirms you are telling the truth." Zenitsu replied. He shelthed his blade." You have my trust Doctor."
"So...what's with the big bad reaper bot?" Prompto asked.

"Calling it a reaper bot is....an insult no. in fact this is the so called highly advanced hunter drone from heaven. tracks, finds, and kills demons however it is an auditor meaning...it's basically a 1 man army." *He walked over to it and poked it with a cane he summoned* "hm...Tails have anything that can cut through nanites?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back