• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
" So,we need to think what to do next." said Tails. " This world has no day or night. No sign of danger either. Even with that,we just can't lower our guard down!"

"How vast is this world, Doctor?" He faces the man in question.
"Does any prominent structures rest here?"

Doctor Voidsman walks over to a part of the white void and took his glove off....his hand was pure black but soon it grew to a somewhat bigger size and grew claw like fingers on it. her soon slashed the air? and made a tear into it before it revealed a somewhat window to reality itself

The man simply stared down at the talking fox below him....although it was no visible 2 eyes would be staring directly into his soul if he even had one. the doctor looked through the tear he made and...it was earth! well not exactly it had the lack of anything related to the 3's universe. he simply stared at it watching the humans walk around through cities, town, walkways, and even parks....he felt content

Tails used his device,the Miles electric to scan the tear while also looking through it. " Whoa,that was amazing dude!" Prompto told the doctor. Zenitsu looked at through the tear as well. " This landscape is different then my homeland. I was born in the city. Everything looks...so different then it is in the Taisho era."

Atem wasn't sure what to say, he's got all the information, but it really seemed like they'll have to just sit tight. He sighs through his nose; he sways his cape out of the way and takes a seat. He closes his eyes, holding the puzzle between his palms.
I doubt I can call forth Fudo and his dragon, though the past is much different from a new dimension. But Kaiba has the quantum cube.
He presses his lips into a thin line before opening his eyes.
But I was able to summon my faithful priest beyond the veil...
He pushes himself to stand and outstretched his arm.
"I summon Slifer the Sky Dragon!" He bellows, his voice strong and carries across the white emptiness. The puzzle vibrates and glows against his chest, illuminating his face as a thundering screech echos. Suddenly a massive red serpent martializes in gold light in front of him, his cape swaying as both its mouths open wide. It curls its long form around him.
A smirk catches his lips. "Not even dimensions can stop the gods." He raises his palm to the creature; it bows its head, and he pets its bottom jaw.

Doctor Voidsman was intruiged by this...he managed to summon something from his realm. Doctor voidsman would be watching this man with great eyes sooner rather than later

"Whoa!!! It's the real Slifer! A real dual monster!" Prompto cried in awe. He took his camera and made a selfie in front of it. Tails looked surprised while Zenitsu was scared. " A...a...what is this creature?! I thought dragons didn't exist!" the young demon slayer cried.

Atem faces the group and gestures to the great beast. "This is Silfer, one of the main three God cards."
He turns back to it. "Though he seems more than just a hologram in this form. He must have risen from the original cards."
It thunders a roar; its wings shutter and a gust of wind sways his bangs and cape. He cups his jaw, his smirk now a thin line of thought.
I wonder who else I can summon. Though I doubt without Yugi's deck, not very much.

Last edited:
"I'm pretty familliar with the Duel monster card game" Prompto replied."Though back in my world it's just a fictional card game. We do have real monsters back in Eos but not like the ones in your world."
Prompto thought about something. " I wonder if the power of the crystal works here... He focus and camping equipment appeared in his arms. " Ha still works!"
" This is just too confusing for me." Zenitsu said.

Doctor voidsman stares at the dragon like creature curiously. he was observing it and looking for a weakness should it ever go rouge. Doctor Kobayashi stopped dead in his tracks soon after and looked around slightly as if he heard something. "Yes my lord...." where the only words he spoke under his breathe before opening a tear to the black void and stepping though it disappearing for now

"Possibly to the opposite dark void he spoke about or maybe even another world entirely. I hope that means he is bringing upon help."
Though I have my doubts.
He begins walking away from the group, the large beast trails overhead of him. "We should search, we may be able to find a safer place than out in the open."

"Why not rest and set up camp first?" Prompto suggested. " Well I do am tired right now." Zenitsu replied. His stormach growled too. "And hungry too. " It's a logical way to go." Tails added. " Good thing I have some food!" Prompto replied.
" I might have some rations on the Tornado too!" Tails replied.

*As they spoke a large purple iris retreated into the darkness of the void tear....whatever or whoever that was Doc went t talk to didn't seem friendly...*

after a while Doctor Colmer returned with an odd shapedcrystal in his hand. it glowed a dark purple color and crackled with black electricity

" G...G..Guys!" Zenitsu studttered nervously,as he pointed toward the crystal.Prompto and Tails looked at the crystal. " Whatever that is,something's off with that crystal." said Prompto." where did you find it?"

Atem had only half heard what Prompto had said, Slifer now becoming a distraction as he has what appears to be a one-sided conversation with it. He was already a few feet away from the group, stopping to pet the creature's nose. He faces the others- he squints at the object, his brows furrowing at the black electricity.
Weirdly shaped items with a strange aura and glow are never a good sign.
"What is that capable of?" He mumbles, the creature raises its wings.

*Doctor Colmer saw everyone looking at it and immeditetly put it into his hip side pouch*

"It is none of your concern but know that it will not benefit you dare you steal it from me..."

"My worries do not lie in thievery, for only what the power it contains. Trust cannot be built on mystery, though I assume you don't want are trust. But what it does could reduce some tension."
The beast encircles him, covering him from the group with its body. His eyes the only thing visibly between arms as it snaps its jaw.

*Doctor colmer struggled a bit and sighs*

"So...you think trapping me in here will make me speak of it? sorry kiddo but unlike crybaby swords man over there I don't break that easily. besides I wouldn't rub against the pouch to much but hey if you have a way of containing primordial energy please by all means destablize the gem as much you want"

"Give Zen some slack Dude!" Prompto told colmer. "He's stronger then you think! Just give him a chance!" " He's right big bro." Zenitsu said sadly." "That crystal is not made of Daemon energy right?" Prompto asked.
"You have demon problems in your world too?" Zenitsu asked.
"Yeah,but they're called Deamons back in my world." Prompto replied. "Much like the demons in your world,they come only at night,but the difference is,humans and other animals are turned into deamons because of a disease called the Starscourge."
"A Disease?!" Zenitsu asked.
"Yeah,given by Ardyn,he's kinda the Demon king in my world,kinda like Muzan back in yours." Prompto added.
"You know about Muzan?!" Zenitsu asked.
" This crystal can't be related to the Chaos emeralds." Tails replied." Did you happen to find any Chaos emeralds by the way?" Tails then remembered. He flew back to the Tornado,only to come back with a yellow Chaos emerald. " I had one with me!" The emerald started to glow as it was close to the crystal.

*Doctor Colmer sighs and begins answering*
No it's not of Daemon energry, the only demon problem MY version of earth has is with succubi and incubi, and what the hell is a chaos emerald?..." *It was clear this was no chaos emerald or anything made from demonic energy however he had hopes someone would catch wind of the proclaimed "Primordial energy"

Tails showed Colmer the yellow Chaos emerald that he kept in the Tornado.
"There are seven of them. Using them give great power. It worked on Sonic,Shadow and Silver. But I don't know if it would work on me...wait Primordial energy?!" Tails made some research on his Miles electric device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back