• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
*the man was silent....he didn't speak a word. his head looked down towards them as he breathes softly through the mask.*

"Where am I?.." *His voice was gruff and sounded harsh*

"I have no answer to that question." He cups his hand around the Millennium puzzle and traces his thumb over the corner edge of it.
"All I know is we are no longer in are dimensions."

He tilts his jaw to look up at the man, his ring clinks as he taps the puzzle's edge.
"You know of this place? Where are we?"
He turns on his saddles to face the endlessness of stark white behind all of them.

"I cannot accept that fate." The clinks stop and he drops his hands to his side. His cape sways as he begins to walk past the group, his footsteps echoing.
"I must return to the afterlife. My friends did not go through blood, sweat in tears to let me pass on just for me to be trapped once more."

He halts.
"You can travel between dimensions?" He peers over his shoulder.
"Can you bring someone with you as you travel?" He grips the twine that carries the puzzle near his usekh collar.

Atem steps back, his lips pull into a frown at his tone of voice. He shoulders tense and his eyes squint at the man.
"Then I will find a way out for us." He continues to walk away from the group, keeping everyone in the corner of his vision.

" W....What is he?!" Zenitsu asked the being that just materialised. That black outfit,this mask. It all screamed demon to him." Who...who are you?! What do you want from us..." He just noticed the chair and book that the man just made appear. " How did you do this?!"
" This is almost like me Noct and the others do!" Prompto replied.
Tails wasn't surprised either.
That's when they heard the man talk about this place beinga white void between dimensions and that they might be stuck there forever. The three of them seemed uneasy about this. Zenitsu was the first to freak out. " NOOOO!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BE STUCK IN HERE!!!!" He faced the doctor . " Why?!"
" There's must be a logical explaination about this." Tails asked.
Prompto didn't know how to process this.

Last edited:
" W....What is he?!" Zenitsu asked the being that just materialised. That black outfit,this mask. It all screamed demon to him." Who...who are you?! What do you want from us..." He just noticed the chair and book that the man just made appear. " How did you do this?!"
" This is almost like me Noct and the others do!" Prompto replied.
Tails wasn't surprised either.
That's when they heard the man talk about this place beinga white void between dimensions and that they might be stuck there forever. The three of them seemed uneasy about this. Zenitsu was the first to freak out. " NOOOO!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BE STUCK IN HERE!!!!" He faced the doctor . " Why?!"
" There's must be a logical explaination about this." Tails asked.
Prompto didn't know how to process this.
*The man faced them and tilted his head before looking at the fox*

"What explaination would you want? It's a white void with no beginning or end to it. there is nothing to explain about an eternally emtpy space"

" It explains why no trace of molecules other then those of living beings like us can be detected." Tails replied. Zenitsu looked down. " Then...if I'm stuck here in this void for all eternity,I have no purpose. All that training Gramps made me do...all foe nothing..." " It's not for nothing Dude!" Prompto replied trying to cheer up his new friend.

Last edited:
Atem takes a deep breath and looks down at himself, the only color in the area. He can still hear the other's voices echo in the space, but they were very faint now. This place felt like the labyrinths he faced within his millennium item; the starkest difference was this place was empty while the puzzle had countless doors and traps. At least he is hopeful there are no traps here-

The ground rumbles beneath him, he stumbles forward with a grunt and lays his heels flat to keep upright. It rattles his figure, his cape swaying. It wasn't like an earthquake, but it had enough strength to move even his heavy puzzle. But as soon as it came it all stills.
He rotates his head and scans the surrounding around; his hand rises to cradle the puzzle's edge and his brows pinch.

Prompto faced the masked man. " Well,we haven't introduced ourselves. My name is Prompto Argentum!" the photographer and gunner replied.
Zenitsu just started at both Prompto and the Doctor. " He's still so optimistic about the situation." the young swordman said to himself. " I eish I could be like that..." He then picked up the sound of voices.
Tails flew to Atem. " You're okay?" he asked him.

He blinks up at the fox and watches his twin tails spin. That explains the name, but Atem really didn't want to know the physics of *how* that actually worked. He folds his arms, starring away from him.
"How stable is this world?" It was a question more for himself.
Another shake rocks him, he crouches onto one knee and places his palm flat on the bleach flooring. He can feel the rhythms of the quake escalating then stop again.
"It feels like a creature is breathing beneath us." For all he knows, the very void could be its own organism and with how ambiguous things are, he wouldn't be all too surprised by it either.

"The void is full of many things...well the white void anyway try not to dwell on it to long and you'll be fine my friend.." *He resumed reading a book and hummed softly. the tune was from a peice of music he had heard from earth*

"Not your friend." As privileged as it sounds, he would very much like to return to his throne. He would like to pass on properly and actually stay there.
His lips pull into a frown. "I do not want to be trapped again."
At least this time it wasn't of his own doing and his memories were still intact, if he focuses enough, he could even feel the warmth of the desert, and the smells of florals from the bath. Feel the heavy bracelets Yugi adorned on his wrists. His shoulders tense and he close his eyes.
If he was to be resurrected, why not with his friends?

Last edited:
" My best buddy is royalty as well." Prompto explained to Atem as he went to see him." And he's kinda sealed too as we speak. In a crystal that sucked him in. I don't know if the crystal is somewhere in the void..."

" I can even hear rumblings from here." Zenitsu added .

Atem opens his eyes and faces Prompto, he takes a deep breath through his nose.
"My apologies." He tilts his jaw up to fully look the man in the face.
"You've given me your names and woes, and here I am with distrust." He holds the twine of his puzzle.
"If there is a will, then there is hope. I should be more trusting of you guys; we are in the same predicament."

" It's only logical." Tails replied to Atem.
"No problem Dude! Sorry for being so formal. Then again,I never treated my buddy Noct like he was royalty,just like a normal guy" Prompto replied.
" Yeah,I wish I could be just as optimistic as big bro Prompto over here." Zenitsu replied.
Prompto looked surprise. " He seems to see you as his big brother!" Tails replied. " Well I felt the same way when Sonic and I became friends."

He lifts the Millenium Puzzle close to his chest, the eye glowing.
"I... suppose that feeling is understandable." Despite his age, he felt Yugi was the older brother in this conversation. He taught Atem more then he taught him. He may have shown confidence to him, but Yugi taught him kindness, remorse, and had a heart so big it really shouldn't have fit their short stature. He cups the artifact with both hands and the glow illuminates as he thumbs one of the corner edges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back