• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Jaw Breakcore

'Wnat' has haunted my years of roleplaying
Roleplay Type(s)
Story:
The multiverse has collapsed, leaving only the white void of nothingness to thousands of alternate universes and the originals. With no home, no barriers and nowhere safe to hide from others, it's chaos. Groups have set up different camps in an attempt to protect themselves and others. The only hope is that the Creators can find a way to rebuild the worlds. But for now, all there is to sit tight and hopefully keep everything and everyone at peace.

Void is a sandbox roleplay, the lore more falls into the players hands then my own. I'm here to moderate it and add conflict and plot when needed.

-OC friendly
- Always submit which character you'll be playing into the characters thread; you can play up to three.
- 4/6 Slots open

Rules:
- Limited shipping: Please do not roleplay ships that are glorified abuse or minor/adult.
Always ask if you want to ship your characters with others and you can be flirtatious just not graphic or sexual.
You can also play unpopular or never heard of ships, you can even poly.
- No OP characters
-Graphic level: You can be a little bloody, but not overly descriptive.
-Behavior: Follow RPNation rules. If your character is aggressive, please don't start bulling the other characters. You can be their character's enemy but if makes the other players uncomfortable, gotta tone it down.
- No shamming other's characters.
-Experience: At least write up to three sentences, no one line notes. But also, don't sent six paragraphs. Grammar mistakes are a given, you can always go back and edit it. If English is not your first language, at least have somewhat of a grasp on it.
-People: If someone in this group is being inappropriate or causing you problems in private dms. Let me know, lend me a screenshot and I'll kick them.
- Activity: Let us know how often you can reply, one times a day, three times a day. If you get busy and you haven't responded in a few days just hop into OOC and let us know. If you don't reply for a whole month, you'll get a dm.

Once you have read the rules, make your way to the OOC and list the following.
Do not post here unless I've accepted you with a cookie in OOC and you've posed in Characters.

Last edited:
It was a violent snap, crescendo across the Multiverse, heard by every corner of these worlds. Then the color rinsed, simmering away, engulfed by monochrome. Then the grounds rumbled, the floor collapsing beneath everyone's feet, causing them to descend down so far it seemed endless. When everyone awoke, they were surrounded by bleach white. The floors, the walls, the ceiling no one could see, it was just a large box of white. And it seems there was no way out...

Last edited:
*A man soon fell in flaying around before slamming hard into the ground. the noises was loud and audible through out the odd realm they were all in*

The sudden thud awakes Atem, he slowly opens his eyes, his vision swept in the stark whiteness. He places his palm flat on the surface, his rings letting out a soft 'clink' as he pushes himself up into a sit. He presses his fingers to his temple, blinking, the white strong for his sight. When he adjusts to it, he glances around and tilts his jaw up to the endless ceiling. Then he notices them, a strange figure's body a few feet away from him. He stares at them for a long moment, noticing their strange wardrobe. He presses his lips into a thin line and pushes himself to his feet, his cape sways as he cautiously approaches them. He tilts his head to look the them in the face but halts when he sees their unique mask. He steps back and puts distance between them, his brow furrows.
"...Hello?"

Last edited:
Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore
Nearby three figures were awakening,one of them was inside a plane that landed on the ground.
A young man with spiky blind hair and dress in a black outfit looked around,confused.
The last thing Prompto Argentum remembered by being in the crystal chamber back in Gralea. Noctis had been sucked inside the crystal and Gladio,Ignis and himself were facing Ardyn. Then an usual earthquake occured and everything turned dark. Now he woke up in this strange void with nothing around.
" This look's like the begining of an RPG!" Prompto said to himself. " Am I going to be greated by some kind of deity that will ask me to create my character? Being a paladin sounds good!"
His thoughts were interupted when he saw an unconcious young man on the white ground. He had messy blond hair with orange tips and was dressed in some kind of millitary uniform under a yellow and orange gi
He had a sword attached to his belt.
Prompto brought out a phoenix down and used it on the boy. His wounds healed instandly
The young man opened his large brown eyes and slowly got up.
" Where...am l ?" he asked,looking around.
" Take it easy there!' Prompto told him. " I used a Phoenix down to heal you but you'll still...."
The young man's eyes widenec. " AHHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS PLACE? AM I DEAD. I MUST BE DEAD! WHY ELSE WOULD l BE IN A WHITE VOID!!!!!!!"
Prompto sweatdropped. He knew where the young man was from. Zenitsu Agatsuma from the manga and anime Demon Slayer. Zenitsu had a cowaring nature.

Atem swerves his body to face the direction of the echoing yells, he glances between the wide space and the person in front of him. He squints his eyes in thought before cupping his palm around his mouth.
"Who's there?" His baritone voice carries, and he drops his hands to his side, awaiting if he'll hear the voices again.

Zenitsu was the first to hear Atem's voice,thanks to his enhanced senced sence of hearing. " Who....who are you? Are you a demon?" he cried. " If you are,please stay away!!!"
Prompto went to join Zenitsu,until he saw anothet figure emerging from the plane that was nearby.
It's a small bipedal two tailed fox,wearing red and white shoes and white gloves. He carried a yellow backpack and was holding a small device.
" I can't believe this! There no energy nearby. Every molecules safe for those of living beings have vanished!" the fox said,looking at his device. " This place is an endless void between dimensions!"
" You're okay little guy?" Prompto asked." Miles Prower, a.k.a Tails?" The fox jumped in surprised. " Don't scare me like that!" said the fox." And I won't ask how you might know my name." Tails added.
" You woudn't believe me if I told you anyway." Prompto added. " OMG! I forgot Zenitsu!" Prompto went to Zenitsu's location,followed by Tails who flied after him.

Last edited:
His brow raises at the question about whether he was a 'demon'. What was this stranger's definition of 'demon'? A creature with dark abilities? He gets the sense this may not be about cards.
He raises his palms again, calling through them. "I assure you; I am no demon. As for my name..."
Should he refer to himself in a more open manner? His brows furrow at the idea of how they may react to his name being 'darkness' and takes a deep breath.
"I am known as Pharaoh Atem! Who may you be?"

" My name is Zenitsu Agatsuna! As much as I hate to refer myself as such,I'm a demon slayer!" Zenitsu replied to Atem.
Prompto and Tails joined them. " You're okay Zen?" Prompto asked.
" How do you know my name?" Zenitsu asked Prompto.
" He knows us from " fictional" stories in his homeworld." Tails added.
Zenitsu freaked out as he saw Tails and hid behind Prompto.
Tails looked annoyed. " I'm not a monster." he told the yellow clad demon slayer.

'Demon slayer', that explains the other's panic yet fuels more of his questions. Atem glances over his shoulder to the lying figure and holds his jaw. His return to the afterlife was quite a while ago, anything could have changed during his absents but if he had returned to the living, why was it within this white space and not Domino City or within his tomb?
"Are you able to find me through my voice? There is another person here with me, but they seem to be unconscious!"

" Oh! Well,My sense of hearing is better then any human being." Zenitsu tried to explain. " I can even hear the fainted of whispers and vibrations. Better is an understatment though. I'm not that strong."
" Don't underestimate yourself Zen! You're stronger then you look!" Prompto replied. He noticed Atem from afar " My name's Prompto Argentum! Nice to meet you!" he shouted cheerfully.
" Miles Prower,but my friends call me Tails." Tails shouts as well.. The three of them looked shock when Atem told them about an unconcious friend of his.
" Can you lead us to him or her? I might have something that can help." Prompto replied.

Last edited:
"You are speaking to me as if you're in front of me. But... I cannot see you; your voices echo as if far away."
He reaches his hand forward, his fingers sprawled apart and sways his hand, but he catches nothing but air. All he sees is the endless emptiness in front of him.
"The person you are seeking is right behind me." He turns on his heel, facing the presumed unconscious person.
"You can see me, but I cannot see you... and you cannot see them?" He felt tongue tied. His brows pinch and he presses a few fingers to his temple, closing his eyes.
What is this place?

Last edited:
" We're coming to you! Just don't move okay?!" Prompto shouted. He turned to Zenitsu. " Can you lead the way?!"
" Why me?!" Zenitsu shouted. " With your enhanced sense of hearing,we can easilly locate this person!" Tails explained. He pointed his device toward Atem's current location. " This and my Miles electric 2.0. I can track his energy signature.
"Awesome! Lead the way!" Prompto replied,making a thumb up. Zenitsu,Tails and Prompto ran to Atem's current location.

Atem looks forward at the sound of echoing footsteps. He was expecting something odd, this place felt like some sort of dimension, but when the groups fuzzy shapes came fully into view, he had to blink to make sure his vision was clear. He looks down at Miles Prower, who preferred to be called 'Tails' if he heard correctly. He notes his twin tails, it makes the nickname fit. Was he a type of toon monster? He looks like a character Pegusus may have owned; at first, he'd assume he was similar to Kuriboh, like a Ka. But the fox's liveliness may allude to someone who fused his Ba and Ka together.
"Are you a spirit?"

"Me? I'm not a spirit!" Tails replied. " I'm just an ordinary mobian fox...with two tails instead of one!" he added.
Zenitsu looked at Atem's outfit.
Ptompto wasn't worried though. He ended a phoenix dawn to Atem. " This should help your friend. It helps me in battle."

"Mobian fox?" His lips press together into a thin line, his brows furrow. He analyzes the group's appearances, every detail. He notes the sword Agatsuma held on his waist, he wasn't sure how he was keeping his weapon on his waist, Atem and his military had to hold their weapons. Then he notices Tail's strange handheld device, pointed at him. Atem takes a step back, his fingers twitching at his side. They seem friendly, but a lot of people have 'seem friendly'. He takes another step back when offered the flaming feather and peers over his shoulder, so he does not step on the lying person. He squints at the group; his knees slightly bend.

Last edited:
" Well,that's what folks like me are," Tails replied. " We are known as mobians."
" Can you explain what happened to your friend?" Prompto asked. When he handed the Phoenix dawn,Prompto didn't notice that the bar code on his right wrist was visible,as the bracelet around the same wrist was damaged.
" It's a phoenix dawn. It heals you completly. I carry alot with ne because I tend to fall in battle all the time."
" Wait,you fall in battle all the time?!" Zenitsu asked.

"They are not my friend. I am unaware of who they are." He halts when he's a few feet away from them.
"You are not from my dimension. How should I know, I can trust you guys?" He eyes the feather, then Agatsuma's sword.

" He's got a good point!" Zenitsu replied. " I mean we can't trust this guy. I don't even know the three of you!" " Yeah, you guys are not from the same dimension as I am." Prompto replied. " Though we're in an unknown world,far from our loved ones." he explained. His emotions suddently got the best of him. " I don't know if I'll see my friends again. Noctis...Gladio Ignis. I'm nothing without them."
Zenitsu and Tails coudn't help but to feel the same way as they listened to Prompto. They both also knew loneliness as well in the past.

Last edited:
Atem's lips pull into a scowl, Yugi and their friends fought hard to set him free and return him to the afterlife. His face scrunches at the idea of being trapped somewhere for another few thousand years.
"I must return to the afterlife. My father and my priest had finally got me back and once again I was taken from them."
He folds his arms and looks off to the side of the white world. How many more fights must he triumphant just to go home?

" I miss Sonic,Knuckles...Amy...Cream and all my other friends." Tails replied. " I hope they're okay."
" Tanjiro, my dear Nezuko and even that idiot Inosuke!" Zenitsu added. " I want to see them again." Tears fell from his brown eyes. The yellow/orange clad demon slayer started to cry like a baby. " I'll NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!" Prompto felt sorry for him.

Atem blinks at the 'Demon Slayer' and glances off to the side then back to him. Yugi cried often as well, but it was never to this extent and those times he didn't really know how to comfort him.
"Do not worry, we will return to are dimensions. Have faith in yourself." It was easier to face an enemy on the field, easier to comfort a young child with insecurities about their deck. Actually, it was just easier to talk to others when a game is involved.

Last edited:
The sudden thud awakes Atem, he slowly opens his eyes, his vision swept in the stark whiteness. He places his palm flat on the surface, his rings letting out a soft 'clink' as he pushes himself up into a sit. He presses his fingers to his temple, blinking, the white strong for his sight. When he adjusts to it, he glances around and tilts his jaw up to the endless ceiling. Then he notices them, a strange figure's body a few feet away from him. He stares at them for a long moment, noticing their strange wardrobe. He presses his lips into a thin line and pushes himself to his feet, his cape sways as he cautiously approaches them. He tilts his head to look the man in the face but halts when he sees their unique mask. He steps back and puts distance between them, his brow furrows.
"...Hello?"
*the strange figure began to turn into a liquid like substance....a very very dark liquid. it soon rolled away and began to form once more into a humanoid figure. soon after it transformed and solidified and turned into a tall man standing before them

*the strange figure began to turn into a liquid like substance....a very very dark liquid. it soon rolled away and began to form once more into a humanoid figure. soon after it transformed and solidified and turned into a tall man standing before them
Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman
" Come on buddy,he's right!" Prompto replied to Zenitsu " We'll see our friends and homes again! Plus it's okay to cry. It makes you feel better afterwards." Prompto wished he could say the same for himself. He nevered cried in front of his friends except for Noctis. Zenitsu wiped away his tears. " I guess." he replied. He then picked up a sound and noticed the strange figure materialising. " Behind you!!!!" he cried. Prompto and Tails turned to face the strange man.

Atem springs out of the way and turn on his heel to face the other.
"It seems your awake."
He tilts his head to analyzes the substance as it stretches to build their figure and stares into the goggles of the mask when it forms. The man was wearing a crisp suit, that was his first red flag. Atem has never meet someone in a suit that wasn't going to try and steal his soul, the gloves and the mask just furthered his distrust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back