• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vixe’s never-ending partner search

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Vixe’s endless search hi! My name is Kat, or vixe or fox or kid or, whatever you would like to call me. I am currekntly a full time high school student(I’m about to graduate.) and I’m 18 years old. I’m usually always on RPN even in school, if I don’t reply within an hour I’m probably busy or out and about with my family.

I always play female but I am comfortable playing f/f. I usually rp I’m PMS but I’m really open to using threads.

Enough about me! On to the plots;

(I got all of these plots off of tumblr, everything goes to their respected owners)

Italic: is what I want to play
Bold is what I’m dying for

The summer road trip (this could be a small group rp)

bad boy / good girl

bad girl / good rgirl

TA / college student

penpals that become best friends and maybe more through letters

rich ceo’s kid / rich ceo’s beleaguered employee

people on a movie set who are love interests in the movie but hate each other irl (f/f too!)

arranged marriage

Fake dating

blind dates (f/f too!)

friends with benefits (f/f too!)

Snowed/trapped/stranded on an island

bonnie and clyde plots (f/f too!)
Give me that cute bartender storyline though? like this guy tends bar at a restaurant or a pub or something and always sees this cute girl hanging out there, but she’s always either with friends or with some guy so he never really gets the time to talk to her BUT ONE DAY she walks into the place alone and orders so many drinks until she’s so bloody drunk, screaming about how her boyfriend cheated on her, that the bartender had to bring her home himself. she wakes up with a horrible hangover, stumbles out the room to find the bartender cooking breakfast and rolling his eyes, laughing. “first of all, you’re an idiot. second, we didn’t have sex if that’s what you’re wondering. third, breakfast will be ready soon. sit.” and fluff
My big brother’s best friend is cuter than a button and he keeps ‘accidentally’ brushing his hand against mine and ‘accidentally’ stumbling into my room trying to look for the bathroom even though he’s been here a million times

I’m the princess and you’re a wanted thief and we sneak into the woods every day for picnics

How about a plot where a fan meets a celeb and they take a selfie together. he posts it on instagram and realizes he doesn’t have her sn so he sets the description as ‘ft this pretty face’ and her friends freak out when they see the photo. mind you, she doesn’t have insta so her friends make her make an acc. she does and her friends tag her and he follows her.

They don’t communicate for a long while and then suddenly one day he’s got a free day and he’s going through his feed and he sees a photo of her. he likes it and she believes it was a mistake until he comments on the photo and they finally start to DM but.. he’s in a relationship with another celeb and she tells him that she’s not going to pursue any feelings because he’s taken and he’s all, ‘so you have feelings for me too? ;)’ and the angst and confusion and sneaking around dates once he tells her the relationship with his gf is for pr only.

I’m a ghost whisperer and you’re a ghost haunting the house i just moved into

You’re a ghost and you need me to bring your murderer to justice

You’re a demon possessing my significant other’s body but oh shit you think you may actually like me

I’m a prostitute that you hired because you’ve been feeling lonely as fuck and your life is kind of spiraling but as soon as I started seducing you it felt kind of wrong so you tried to talk to me instead and i thought you were cute and humored you since you were charged by the hour anyway and now it’s a few nights later and you’ve found me in some bar so you pay me to hang out with you again

you work at the tattoo parlor next door to my flower shop and the first time you came in i thought you were going to rob me bc holy shit that’s a LOT of tattoos and wow you just look really scary but you’re actually pretty nice??? and every time you come in you just buy a single flower and then you leave and that’s literally the only interaction we have for months until one night it’s super late when i close up and you pull up on a harley davidson and ask if i need a ride home??? uh sure thanks i guess??? and i get up the courage to ask you what you use the flowers for and turns out you use them as a reference when making flower tattoos that’s super cool tell me more (and gee whiz your helmet hair is really freaking hot wtf) au

The only hint people have about their soulmate is in their dreams. And they try to remember their face so they can find them. Its really a sweet thing, I’ve heard stories about people and their soulmates all the time

But I’ve always been plagued with nightmares..

i want a plot where a guy goes on a roadtrip just wandering around the state trying to find meaning of life with his big ass doggo and one day he comes to diner where this shy young woman works and like her boss is always yelling at her and she has abusive boyfriend and her father used to be abusive as well and this guy he is the first man who ever treated her nicely and he just asks her completely out of the blue if she doesn’t want to leave with him and she’s like “why not?” so she takes all of her things and leaves with him.

a plot where muse a is the leader/part of this really dangerous and famous gang and almost everyone knows who muse a is, the horrible things they have done, how skilled they are at whatever weapon they like the most, how they have no mercy and will either kill you in matters of seconds or torture you until you’re begging for death. they’re cold, they’re calculating, rumor has it they lack a heart and soul,, but then, THEN, there’s muse b; pure, innocent, maybe shy and awkward ( or not ) personality is cute as fuck, a marshmallow that needs to be protected, and well, muse a really wants to protect them in the moment their eyes land on muse b, even if they don’t know them at all because ‘dude they look so fucking fragile someone is going to hurt them wtf the fuck’. and one day, after days ( or weeks ) of muse a admiring muse b from afar they decide to approach them someway somehow, and poor muse b is clueless abt who muse a really is at first. this could be so angsty and fluffy

Last edited:
Would be super interested in the Summer road trip!

I wanna do the gang thing but I call marshmallow. Either that, or the ghost thing and I'm the ghost

Hm, I would be very interested in rping with you and have a few plot ideas of my own that coincide with yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back