• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🍞 Vixen’s Roleplay Recruit 🍞

Beanslushy

// This will be posted in Both Group recruit, and 1x1 recruit. As I am currently searching for both. \\ Enjoy!
🐥 • Hello! I am Vixen. I have been searching for a role play partner for a hot while, but nobody has really complied with me.
.. About me: LITERACY
I have been roleplaying on games, and on message, for about 9, 10 years. I am an advanced literate —> Novella writer. I can write up to 10 paragraphs when I am provided enough background.
I am extremely literate, I rarely make spelling errors, and I always proofread my responses before sending them. Just to make sure everything makes sense, and to prevent any miscommunications.

**Horror, Romance, Sci-Fi, Drama, Wholesome, Torture, Violence ** Are my go to themes

..About me: ROLEPLAY TERMS
- As previously stated, I am searching for a longterm role-play GROUP, or a Singular Partner. Doesn’t matter to me. I want someone to do multiple roleplays with, someone who is flexible, and won’t end the alliance after a little mistake on anyone’s behalf.
- I do prefer roleplaying on discord, but I will gladly keep our roleplay / group on RPNation, if that’s what is preferred.
- I have several OC’s for you to choose from, most having anime / animated faceclaims. I am fine with real faceclaims, I would just like a disclaimer before your character is sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back