• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Visionary Panic (Anime Style Urban Fantasy)

Heya! I'm definitely interested in this. Will characters be accepted on a first come first serve basis or based on quality? Assuming there's a hard limit anyways.

Heya! I'm definitely interested in this. Will characters be accepted on a first come first serve basis or based on quality?
Kind of both, mostly first come first serve but there is a minimum quality that needs to be hit, but don't worry about competing with others quality wise

Hey, I remember seeing this interest check a couple months ago. I was interested, but it filled up before I could make up my mind. My other roleplays have slowed down a bit, so if I can think of a good character idea over the weekend, I'll probably be joining.

Ya'll still accepting? Hoping there's room for more! :o)
I believe we are! You should ask Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes in the OOC just to be sure, but I believe we have more room in here! A couple people dropped out and new folk are dropping in (me included) so I believe you should be good to go!

I suppose. It would go pass my ideal number of people but it won't hit the absolute maximum, so I suppose we're still open.

Officially open again!

There is an achievement/recap thread to help people get the gist of what happened

Boosting

Here's all the RP's logos
8fnsJXP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back