• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What would you look for in a mythical pet?

• Something colorful and sparkly

• Something large and fierce

• A rare species, so everyone can be jealous

• Anything fluffy!

• A sophistocated being to match my level of intelligence

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am interested in joining and my favorite color is most shades of green. I love too many of them to decide which shade is my favorite.

That's too bad to hear, but do what you think is best for your time management. I can't do daily responses either. We're trying to keep it at a fair pace for people that have busy schedules, too. If you ever happen to find more time on your hands, feel free to come back and join us! I should make it clear here that we don't expect people to post daily for this if they are interested. We're more inclined to two posts a week given things like work and school schedules.

I definitely will! I know you all don't expect it by any means I just want to be able to put more effort into it than I'm able to.

Sorry, I may have to withdraw as well. I don't think I have spare time to offer to this RP.

Sorry, I may have to withdraw as well. I don't think I have spare time to offer to this RP.
No worries! If you ever find yourself itching for an rp, we will be here, waiting for superman. As it currently stands, we've set a max posting of twice a week per character someone has.

Been thinking about joining this for a few days. Sounds too good to pass up so count me in! Lilac and lavender are my favorite colors.

Consider me very interested. My favorite color is black (what can I say I never 100% outgrew my edgelord phase).

Oh I am so in if you'll have me!

Also purple. I painted my room purple so it better be my favorite lmao

YOOOOO if this is still going on I'd love to join!! ^^

Btw I love the color green

Users who are viewing this thread

Back