• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hesphelda
Hesphelda post pic.png
The carriage came to a sudden halt after passing the entrance to the Calderum Consortium marketplace. Hesphelda had requested the driver to stop there, thanking them before stepping off the ride and waving to them as they raced off to their next destination, wherever that may be. She had missed the opening ceremony and wished not to embarrass herself with a late arrival. Instead, the princess was going to use this chance to get a better lay of the land. It had been a long time since her father let her outside of the castle, and with so many adventures in store for her, she didn't dare wait another moment longer. Stretching out her arms, a dim blue aura radiated from her, images of blue monarchs manifesting on her skin, much like tattoos, before peeling off and forming themselves into her beloved familiars. With a gentle flap of their wings, a horde of insects flew into the sky, shooting off into random directions, before the glow dulled away into nothingness.

"That should do for now," she said to herself, excitedly rummaging her hands inside of her handbag. She wore a frilly black dress that fell to her ankles, accompanied by matching black shoes and stockings. The accessories in her hair chimed as she moved, reminding Hesphelda of why she was against wearing such extravagant jewelry on her first day at the academy. The royal dresser was adamant about her wearing it, stating the importance of class and reminding the people who their proper ruler was. That was fine and all, but with the stress on equal status among students, she assumed it was bound to garner unwanted trouble. Eventually, her fingers ran themselves against a coin purse, the giddy girl pulling it out and eyeing its contents.

Inside were exactly ten coins, each possessing the face of the esteemed Admiral. When first introducing the concept of the academy to the royal family, he had shown them the new currency that he planned to use within the facility. As a present, he gifted Hesphelda a few, promising that there was more to be found in her dormitory once she arrived. It was quite a peculiar way to close the racial divide, but a welcome one to Hesphelda. This, however, did bring up a good question. Where is the dormitory?

A look this way and another look that way, Hesphelda had already found herself lost in the abundant landscape of Visian. Around her were a plethora of people, whether they be students or merchants, that roamed the green-lit streets of the bazaar. Surely one of them was aware of where the building was. Picking out two random individuals from the crowd, the princess approached them. Seeing them up close, she noted the starlit canvas of one of them and a vague remembrance of the other. Perhaps they had met at a gathering of some sort in the past? Hushedly clearing her throat, she spoke loud enough for the two to hear above the miscellaneous voices of those surrounding them.

"Hello!" she stated, a warm melody to her voice. "My name is Hesphelda von Ouzenos. May I ask the pair of you for your names and where I might find the student dormitories? My entry was late and I absentmindedly missed the entrance ceremony. If you do not mind assisting me, I would be eternally grateful for your kindness." She waited expectantly for their reply, unable to help as her eyes roamed the rest of the area in the meantime.

Interacting: F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s AshenLily AshenLily

Last edited:
Aimi Minamoto
Interacting: Lo Mayn Lo Mayn (Ed), NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Asad)

Eagerness exuding from every pore in her body, Aimi stared expectantly at the boy in front of her as he fumbled for words. Before Eternal Darkness could open his mouth, however, they were both interrupted by a low drawl. "Yo, blonde kitty, pull your boyfriend out of the stairs." Aimi glanced behind them, immediately recognizing the owner of the voice as the man with horns she had been gawking at earlier. 'Blonde kitty'? I've never been called that way before... the Neko pondered briefly, before the last part of the sentence finally registered. "B-boyfriend?! W-wait just a sec-"

However, the girl's weak protest was cut short as the man continued: "I'm not sure how, but I have faith in you!" With a teasing wink sent their way, Horns disappeared out of sight with a strange tangle of limbs slung over his shoulders. "What a strange guy..." Aimi huffed, and Juni chittered in agreement, annoyed at how the guy had casually addressed his Master so rudely.

"I am so sorry!" Her partner finally blurted out, startling the Neko girl as she directed her attention back to him. "I can fix this, just look away please!" It was then that Aimi remembered the roughed-up state Eternal Darkness was in, and her cheeks colored in embarrassment as she knelt before him again. "Oh my hairball, you just fell down the stairs and here I am talking your ear off!" But Eternal was too preoccupied with answering Aimi's previous chatter to acknowledge her apology.

Lifting his free hand in an awkward wave, he greeted her and said,
"Yes, my name is Eternal, but you can call me Ed. And I didn't get your other questions, but I'm so happy to answer them if you just give me a moment- Hey what's that over there?" Alarmed by Eternal- no, Ed's urgent change in tone (and more than a little excited at the possibility of witnessing some other crazy thing in this off-kilter school) Aimi quickly followed Ed's pointing finger. "What is it, what is it?!"

Perched on Aimi's shoulder, Juni slapped a little paw over his furry face at the obvious misdirection.

1593139576381.png
Interaction: Dante Verren Dante Verren (Jaycee) || Mention: Twisted Tea Twisted Tea (Sarasota), VomitIcicle VomitIcicle (Katarn), and Arvios Arvios (Evan)
Scath tilted his head to the side at Jaycee's own request at shortening of his name. Jay, or Cee? ...Jay. With that decided, Scath suddenly started when Jaycee quickly said, "Hey Scath, lets go grab something to eat, I am starving." Hm? Oh, right. Scath guessed that he was hungry too. As Jay set off, Scath noticed a bit of smoke coming from his heels. Scath did a bit of a double take, before shrugging. He supposed he would have to get used to his new... friend's.. peculiarities. Yes, he is a friend. At which Evelynn interrupted his thoughts by chattering at him. Scath absentmindedly stretched his hand down, and Evelynn leapt on it and scampered back up to rest on his shoulders. After Evenlynn settled down, Scath set off at a trot to catch up to Jay.

Scath found Jay stopped in his tracks, if only for a moment. For a moment, Scath was confused. Then, he saw what was happening. And the scene had his stomach up in knots. A feline humanoid- it looked like the one he had bumped into earlier- had a human up against the wall! Scath opened his mouth, presumably to let out one of his famous strangled squeaks, but he shut it without saying at anything. He anxiously turned his head slightly to look at Jay, to see what he was going to do; the other man's face was remarkably serious, yet he wasn't doing anything. S-shouldn't we do something before it escalates? But Scath couldn't quite force himself to move; was it fear that kept him in place?

Evelynn chattered urgently in Scath's ear, but there was a disconnect between his body and mind. Scath attempted to shake his head, to limited success; he managed to jar himself out of the stupor, but he still couldn't move his legs. In fact, one was quivering ever so slightly. Today's the first day of school, and already there's fighting? I don't want to get in trouble on the first day, but...but... they're endangering the entire thing this school was meant to foster! Arguments like these ran through Scath's mind as indecision paralyzed him.

Aiden Luna | Mentioned: N/A | Interacted: Aetil ( Mistborn Mistborn )
1593215694404.png

“I despise mercy,” Aiden declared, her eyes wavering none as they stared into his, “And noted, the cat’s free game, hopefully, I won’t have to drown it. Now hurry up.”

Despite her bite, Aiden waited quietly, watching as Aetil revealed his arm. It was no surprise to her who had what scars. They all must’ve been tools or fighters at some point. It was nearly despicable that they had to play peace games now, though she had no power over it. And her mind moved on as her breath stopped, expecting the click of the metal cuff.

“There, is that good enough?” He asked, to which Aiden gave two soft nods. There was a shyness that took over her form as her fingers flicked, and with it, Aetil would’ve felt his arm pull away from him. It wasn’t a painful grab, instead, it was a gentle push. Magic. Hers. Then she sighed. In fact, it seemed all the tension she had built up during the day had diminished. For as long as Aetil wore that cuff, she had control. It did not matter how minuscule the control, any was enough. And with it, whatever bark Aetil could mumble to her commands was mute in comparison. It didn’t matter now, he was hers to own and command. At least, that was the lie she had to tell herself.

“I’m already in one,” she scoffed, her mood noticeably lighter, “and I’ve been in a few deals before, and I doubt you’ll be the last.” Of course, she meant this figuratively, Humans were monsters and assholes in their own right, and anyways she wouldn’t let herself succumb to any idea fear related to her buddy. Under her command— remember?
“And if there was a reason to be afraid of devils,” she said with a smugness, “maybe you shouldn’t have made a deal with one, blue boy,” she said. There, for the first time in his presence, something other than a frown graced her face in the form of a short smirk. She couldn’t hide it, she was feeling better.

“And with that out of the way, go ahead and lead the way. We got plenty of buddy things to do,” Her tone peaked in mock cheer, proving that one could verbally roll their eyes, “and I want to get to sleep before I collapse from utter disgust, think you can make that happen?”

• ❖ Dren ❖
    Location: Library | Interacting: Rosalina TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity and Hyacinth Silvis Silvis | Mentioning: Aiden Lo Mayn Lo Mayn

Just a few more seconds staring into Dren's eyes that rivaled the golden apple of the gods, and Rosalina would have melted on the spot. That is what Dren liked to believe. However, the little kuma proved to be as feisty as her animal counterpart suggested. She shoved her book right into Dren's face, and he buckled a bit in defeat. Playing hard to get, I see. It's alright; I'm a patient man when it comes to the delicate heart of a woman. Only, Dren failed to realize that his own heart was just as fragile. Being publicly rejected caused an invisible arrow to strike right through his chest.

As Rosalina prompted he follow her like a lap dog, Dren was almost inclined to oblige instinctively. Although, he proceeded to plop back down onto the couch. A bit sour from their previous incident, he thought he'd make her wait for a little—bad idea. Never keep a woman waiting. If he hadn't, maybe the next slew of events wouldn't have taken place. Not more than a minute had passed before Dren felt a light pressure on his lap. Huh? Shifting his gaze down, he noticed a heap of brown fluff. At first glance, this wasn't a particularly terrible situation. A rather cute woman had voluntarily positioned herself on him. Unfortunately, it was her words that caused sweat droplets to form on Dren's forehead.

Shit. She must be one of Rosalina's sisters. Calm down, Dren. You can fix this. Suddenly, the library began to feel too hot. From the woman's culinary offering, Dren could deduce that this was the academy's head chef, Hyacinth, whom he assumed to be the eldest of the three kuma sisters. It was impossible to gauge their exact ages due to their small stature, but Hyacinth's features were slightly more mature. A multitude of escape plans entered and left Dren's mind, all too quickly.

Craning his neck to inspect Rosalina's whereabout, his jaw dropped, and he nearly tossed Hyacinth out the window in shock. There Rosalina was, glaring right back at him with those deadpan facial features. She didn't have to utter a word. Dren could imagine it all, her condescending voice trickling out, glad you two are having so much fun. Her look alone sent shivers throughout Dren's body, and not the pleasurable kind. Dren tried to find the words to defend himself, but he only felt his throat tighten.

If this were a dating sim, he just lost any points he built up with Rosalina. Since he was already doomed, Dren turned his attention back to the slumbering kuma, and did what any other average person on death's door would do. He caressed her ears. Hmm, they're much fluffier than cat ears. From somewhere in the distance, Dren could have sworn he heard some sexual squeals. Alas, he couldn't investigate with Hyacinth still on his lap.

Kannah Syllis

Interacting with: F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s , TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

"...I haven't met any other humans that became like me either..."

Kannah held the followup question the boy's response naturally invited. Though Orion had been remarkably patient with her cluelessness regarding non-humans thus far, she didn't want to exhaust that patience so early on when they looked to be bound to one another for at least the duration of the year. Better she allowed time for the two of them to become more familiar with one another before delving too deep into more personal matters. She simply nodded, listening as he explained his game-of-sorts, contemplating what other question she'd like to ask to even the score.

The pair walked as she thought, Kannah glancing in the stores of different window, marveling at various trinkets, accessories, and clothing items that had no discernible use for humans. Which, now that she thought about it, made perfect sense. With the academy having been designed specifically to accommodate all of the various races of Alenia, it was only natural that the shops would be equipped to handle more than just human clientele. Kannah stopped a few moments looking at one such contraption. As best she could tell, it was clothing of some sort. In her lack of experience, if she had to guess, she supposed it was something intended to be worn by... horse-folk (if that was their proper name. Kannah made a mental note to ask one if she met any), judging by the, what she assumed to be, hoof-sleeves on the garb.

Kannah's fingers reached out toward the shop window, coming to rest ever-so-gently against the glass separating her from the peculiar garment. They lingered only for a few seconds as she admired the craftsmanship before she pulled her hand away and turned to Orion, having finally thought up her question. "...What's it like, Orion? I mean--" her words were cut short as another approached the couple.

"Hello! My name is Hesphelda von Ouzenos"

Any thoughts that had been working their way through Kannah's head as they were being processed into words were lost at the new voice. Her skin somehow paled even further than normal as she turned to face the girl who had introduced herself as Hesphelda. Chocolate eyes locked on the violet ones before her for only a moment before Kannah remembered herself and lowered them, mentally stumbling as she struggled to process the situation unfolding before her. "P-princess," the word was more squeaked than spoken, an acknowledgement of the girl's status before she began her own introduction. "Kannah, heir of House Syllis. At your service." Kannah ended the introduction with a short curtsy, noticeably less confident than she had been during her introduction to Orion just a short while ago. "Of course, Your Majesty. Mr. Callswater and I," she gestured to Orion, "were just heading that way, we'd be more than happy to lead you back."

Aetil
Mentioned: Hyacinth, Dren, Rosalina
Silvis Silvis NyxNightmare NyxNightmare TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Interacting: Aiden
Lo Mayn Lo Mayn

Was it a bad idea to put on an unknown, obviously magical, item ‘gifted’ by someone for no reason and with no explanation? Yes, it was a terrible one in fact, but that didn’t make Aetil regret his decision, even as he felt the invisible influence of Aiden’s magic tug on his arm. It wasn’t immediately obvious to him what had just pulled on him, but the differences in Aiden’s behavior were easy for him to pick up on. The change in demeanor, the subtle hand gestures, of course she was using it as a means to assert her power over him. His head tilted slightly, a small smirk meeting his lips for the first time this conversation. Clever girl. A part of his mind was already at work on how to leverage the situation back in his favor, Perhaps if I pull hard enough she’ll end up being the one yanked around instead...

He let the thought go for the time being, instead directing his attention back towards Aidens words. “maybe you shouldn’t have made a deal with one, blue boy.” An audible chuckle escaped from him in the moment, his own posture relaxing with the exchange. This personality was much easier to stomach being around than the previous one she had held. “In the long term I’ll have a much better chance dealing with you rather than some whiny nobleman, those truly are the insufferable ones.” He took a moment to roll his sleeve back down before striding right past the woman, seemingly without a care in the world regarding this new situation, as his barbed tail gently flicked back and forth with each step he took.

“Well there is one very quick way to get some rest, but I’d rather not be scolded for knocking out my buddy on the first day.” The tone he used was sarcastic, but the confidence in the statement showed he wouldn’t be cowed even with his shiny new accessory. His posture stiffened ever so slightly as he looked around, immediately spotting the male staff member from earlier. He looked occupied, with another ursine settled on his lap and Rosalina glaring down at him, but Aetil hoped the man (or any of them for that matter) hadn’t heard his last words. The fiend didn’t let the opportunity pass him by however, instead slinking past and out the libraries doors.

His voice picked back up again for Aiden to hear as they rounded the corner out of the library, starting to wander the academies halls once more. “Would you consider yourself a flower-picker? I caught a glimpse of the gardens on my way in, apparently arranged by the queen herself, very vibrant and colorful if that’s your sort of thing. If you’re looking for something a bit stiffer there’s a tavern downstairs, though the dorms shouldn’t be that far if you want to be completely secluded.” He could’ve taken out the map each student had been given in their folders to point these things out, but it wasn’t his time potentially being wasted.​

Interaction: Twisted Tea Twisted Tea darkborn darkborn Arvios Arvios NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

"Hey! Hey!" Katarn reacted quickly, attempting to shove the two of then apart, he shuddered slightly upon touching the beastman skin. "Knock it the fuck off!" On the outside, he was angry, but on the inside, he was pondering. Perhaps this would be easier than he thought...

"Oi!" Katarn yelled at the newcomer, he seemed paralyzed, from fear, perhaps? "The fuck you standing around for? Help me with these two idiots, yeah?!" Even better, add more people. More fuel to the fire. With luck, he'd be able to start a riot. On the first day! Over before it even began. He smiled
This was getting so, so, so good.

Katarn climbed to his feet. He cracked his neck, motioning for the other two to follow. "That person over there just attacked us with no provocation." He pointed at the woman who had sent the air blasts their way. "Can you two calm the fuck down and help me rectify this... situation?"

"Preferably without getting expelled within the first two fucking seconds of the schools opening?"

That was a lie, of course. Hopefully they'd both start fighting again and he could start an arguement with the fan lady, get more people involved.

Oh yeah, it was all coming together.

Last edited:
W41q7eW.png

Evanu'nal Kour'es

Hallway connecting the Auditorium and Main Entrance

Mentions: Dante Verren Dante Verren (Jacee Cormac) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Aster) SnowJynx SnowJynx ? (Shiori) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Tac Yssup)

Interacting With: Twisted Tea Twisted Tea (Sarasota) VomitIcicle VomitIcicle (Katarn) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren)

“I believe I said I’ll have you thrown out of this shitty establishment that could hardly pass for a school! But I retract that statement! I’ll have your head as an ornament over my mantle. It’ll look so pretty up there.”

The beastfolk was fully expecting for Sarasota to realize the difference in strength, leading to an apology, or at the very least even more crude comments. But an actual retaliatory attack? Evan had wrongly assumed the man to be defenseless or intimidated. With a loud clacking sound, a stinging pain strikes Evan right between the eyes as Sarasota's threat transitions from verbal to physical, taking the brunt of the blow with the least bit of guard. The sensation of a hundred prickling needles spreads as his vision whites out for a blink of a moment, while forcing him to flinch; as a result, his foothold retracts from his position by a few steps, and he finally releases the grip that he had against the wall, inviting a growth of space between the two bodies.

Evan shakes his head in a daze, but recovers as if the condition had been jolted out of him. The beastfolk quickly refocuses on the man, almost expecting the slight opening to produce a sequence of follow up attacks against him. Instead, he notices that the head strike had caused self-inflicted damage, teetering Sarasota's stability by a bit. Given the heightened emotions, it was a strong attack, though careless and with consequences. He rubs his forehead repeatedly with the back of his hand, a wild scowl of fang and depravity now etched on his face. "So you do have a bit of a bite... or at least like that of a cornered rat," Evan growled under his breath disdainfully.

Although he didn't reveal what caused his temper to drift into anger, Sarasota's most recent words were riling him further. He knew that his kind had been plagued by trophy hunters, and that his own father, the figure that he respected the most for the majority of his life, could have possibly been claimed by one of those special breeds of human bastards. Was that coincidental? Is he aware about collecting non-humans trophies? Does he know any trophy hunters? Has he hired to kill non-humans before? Has he claimed any for himself? Has he killed any of my kind? Was my father killed by...?

The sensation of a sharp pain in his hands from his claws digging into his palms interrupts his mental stream. But now anger had transitioned to a morbid curiosity. He had not once considered it, but perhaps, someone here, someone in the academy, might know something about these types of hunters?

"Hey! Hey!" Katarn reacted quickly, attempting to shove the two of then apart, he shuddered slightly upon touching the beastman skin. "Knock it the fuck off!"

In his silent fit, he had just noticed Katarn taking the space between the two, holding them back as if to prevent a second wave of conflict. "For how long has he been there?"

"Let's make things a little more interesting then!" She generated a robust flurry at the beastman and two humans, sending them toppling over. "You think that was enough to cool them down or rile them up even more?"

Evan didn't have much time to ponder about Katarn as he feels himself light on his feet. The feeling implied that he had tripped, but he hadn't even taken a single step. Was this an effect of a concussion? While in midair, he realizes that what he was feeling was the familiar sensation of strong wind against his fur. He doesn't get to ponder past this as he shields his face from the sudden impact, his forearm brace smacking his face in the exact place Sarasota had targeted just as he crashes down.

A yowl briefly escapes from him. "What the hell did I do to deserve this!?" Evan fumed to himself as he rolls on the floor, both hands pressing against his forehead. After a few seconds, he slows his movement, and then shoots back up on his feet, a frown now aimed at the source of the magic.

"That person over there just attacked us with no provocation." He pointed at the woman who had sent the air blasts their way. "Can you two calm the fuck down and help me rectify this... situation? Preferably without getting expelled within the first two fucking seconds of the schools opening?"

Evan focuses on the woman with the fans, ready to take on Katarn's invitation. But outside of that, he couldn't help but notice the group of students that had amassed, witnessing the spectacle unfold. Some looked scared, and others had a front of bravery and intervention. More importantly, speaking to Evan's reason, it was mixed with humans and non-humans. His eyes widened as he realized this, and the expression of rage mostly subsided. Why was he doing this again? He turns to his side, glowering at Sarasota, the insults still fresh on his mind.

"No," Evan exhales a heated breath of disappointment. "My fight isn't with them. It's with him," he says with disgust and a pointed finger at the blonde man. "Do whatever you want," he spoke outloud, "but if you don't mind, I'm going to look for Tac in the auditorium. Thanks again for the help." Evan's words were candid as he drove himself through the crowd. He stops in front of the woman with the fans, hearing something about a party, and without looking at her, also mutters "And to you, too," before continuing forward. He did his best to hide his feelings of disapproval, leaving such a grand conflict open without conclusion. But there would be a time, he thought, where he should be able to settle this properly.

Jaycee Cormac
Interactions: Saren/Aster ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare ) Shiori ( SnowJynx SnowJynx ) Scathrai ( darkborn darkborn ) Sarasota ( Twisted Tea Twisted Tea ) Evan ( Arvios Arvios ) Katarn ( VomitIcicle VomitIcicle )

The scene playing out before him only started to get worse and worse. The Beast man and the human seemed to be getting even more engrossed in their fight, and although there seemed like someone who was trying to get between them they weren't stopping. The only thing that seemed to bring everything to a halt was the arrival of Saren. A quick guts of wind from her fans sent the two combatants and the third man off of their feet. As the beastman got to his feet he turned and walked off proving that he was the better man, but something was rubbing Jaycee the wrong way. The guy who was trying to break everything up, he should have been happy to Saren for her help. Instead he was now moving aggressively against her. "That's bullshit" he muttered angrily.

Taking a few steps forward to make sure he wasn't near anybody his eyes honed in on the space between Saren and the now aggressive man. "Scath do me a favor. Go check up on the guy who left." he said as he rose to stand on the tips of his toes. "I will catch up with you later Scath, also plug your ears." As he was talking he swung his heels outwards then back in again. His heels collided and the space below him was lit up with a brilliant blue. A roar of thunder filled the hallway as the sound bounced off one wall to the other and back again. This wasn't a little crackle like the one in the auditorium. This was a clap of thunder that now found itself echoing down the hallways and even back into the auditorium. It was not alone either. One single Thunderclap wasn't enough for him to clear the distance he needed, so while in mid air he clapped his heels together again setting off another blast to propel him forward and propel the sound down the hallways.

The force of the second blast was enough to carry him all the way and Jaycee tucked his body in. Hitting the ground he rolled another two feet until he manged to get his foot hold. Standing up Jaycee found himself in no mans land, the area between Saren and the man. Speaking of which if that guy wasn't pissed off before he was probably pissed off now. Those two thunderclaps weren't enough to cause permanent hearing loss, but considering it was two claps of thunder in a space like a hallway, everyone in this hallway probably had one hell of a headache and their ears would be ringing for a good few seconds. With smoke still rising from his feet Jaycee stood there, braced for whatever was about to happen. He hadn't even considered the fact that he might have just made things worse, all he new was that he was taking a gambit. Hopefully there was a staff member nearby that had heard the thunder and they would come running. At this rate it was probably the only way this was going to end smoothly. Time to see if he was about to become a punching bag.

Interaction: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Katarn was caught off guard, much to his shame. Wasn't unwarranted though. One second, that guy was just standing there, the next, he had leap-frogged almost twenty feet right in front of him. Add that to a ringing in his ears and already on his way to an adrenaline rush from earlier, it was a wonder he didn't intentionally punch the other student in the face.

But punch he did, his body went into combat mode, throwing a not so insignificant swing directly at the other mans face out of reflex, enough to send him on his rear. Once it connected, Katarn stepped back, wary of a counter attack.

"What in the seven hells was that?!" Katarb demanded, dropping his defensive pose. "You alright? You scared the blazes out of me..." he offered a hand. "Name's Katarn. Sorry about that. Reflex, I suppose. You?"

His smile was a little strained, the headache wasn't helping. Whatever that guy had used wasn't good for the ears. Still, had to keep up the nice guy act. Plus, it seemed genuine. He'd imagine anyone would seem a little off-put after being startled like that.

Cindra.jpg
Cindra
Interacting: Jaycee, Saren, Aster, Shiori, Scath, Katarn, Sarasota NyxNightmare NyxNightmare VomitIcicle VomitIcicle darkborn darkborn Twisted Tea Twisted Tea Dante Verren Dante Verren SnowJynx SnowJynx Mentioned: Evan, Dren Arvios Arvios Locastion: Hall

Cindra had been wandering the halls eyeing the students when she discovered a lovely little spat between the students near the auditorium. A couple humans and a cat monster thing were starting a manly little showing of pride and if she were lucky it would become an actual fight. As more students showed up one of the humans put up an act of trying to stop the fight but she was pretty sure he wanted it just as bad as the other two and almost as bad as she did. Then some blighted little wench came and ruined things by breaking it up and sending the cowardly cat monster running. Cindra prepared to storm in right then but lo and behold the gods were on her side and had a spectator start trouble with the man that had been trying to stop things.

The lady knight strode into the hall until she was right in the thick of things. "Perfect timing. I see you decided to get a head start on fighting." She looked around eyeing everyone who was on the scene including the spectators. "You all have three options here. You can pick detention, have a supervised fight, or let me kick all your asses." A small part of her knew she wasn't being fair, especially to those three kids who never got involved but the larger part of her didn't care. She proceeded to point at the kids in turn. First she pointed at Jaycee and Scath followed by Katarn and Sarasota and lastly she pointed at the trio of Shiori, Aster, and Saren. "Two versus two versus three. We'll have a three way fight and before anyone complains they get three because they all look worthless in a fight." She gave a stern look hoping to force them to accept. Though in truth she hoped they would pick the third option because she would love to teach them a lesson. Maybe she could encourage it a little. "Time to see what you little fuckers are made of." She stood there with one hand on the sheath of her sword and the other on her hip. She had a momentary thought that she should have worn her armor but then she considered the kids again. Nah, she doesn't need it.

She had been in a perpetual bad mood since she got to the academy and this might just provide her an opportunity to relieve it. This was the most interesting thing the academy had offered her so far besides trying to start trouble with her coworker in the soldier branch. Unfortunately she hadn't been able to lure him into getting a beating yet but these students looked ripe for a beating. She could probably even make an excuse to beat down the winners in the name of training if they did fight. As these stry thought flew through her head a small sadistic smile started to form on her lips. She might just like this job yet.​

unnamed (1).jpgShiori |Fox Demon
Interacting: Saren and Aster NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , Cindra Silvis Silvis
Mentions: Scathrai darkborn darkborn , Sarasota Twisted Tea Twisted Tea , Evan Arvios Arvios , Katarn VomitIcicle VomitIcicle
Hearing a booming voice in nearby halls, Saren dragged Shiori toward the sound, even if he could hear what was happening from here. It sounded like a noble already wasn't tolerating the school rules and its foundation, provoking a beastfolk?
He deadpanned as his companion spun with her fans in hand and literally blew away the aggravated noble and beastfolk. He watched with Saren and Aster as another human tried to defuse the situation, seeing a couple others join the growing group that observed the situation. Saren pointed them out as the guys who were the reason she was held up earlier. He only nodded as Saren asked if he was going to her party at the tavern. Of course he was, there was bound to be trouble, plus who knew what Saren could get into without him.
The beastfolk rolled on the ground from Saren's gust of wind, fuming before he shot to his feet again. For a moment, Shiroi narrowed his eyes, ready to intervene as the beastfolk looked ready to attack Saren. But he turned back to the noble, declaring his fight was with him. Shiori's gold eyes wondered over to the human who appeared to be trying to calm everyone down, tailing flicking a little as he seemed to be trying to direct a fight to Saren. The guy set him on edge a little. The beastfolk seem decide the fight was not worth it, and left to the Auditorium to find his buddy.
Suddenly, thunder sounded in the hall, the sound roaring in Shiori's ear as he pinned them to his head and covered them with his hands. He barely recovered to see the apparent cause of the sound, a boy with smoking heels, get punched by the man in "reflex". Not that Shiori did not wish to maybe set the boy's clothes on fire for the hearing loss he suffered now.
Noticing an approaching knight, Shiori frowned as she noted the fight that was somewhat avoided.
"You all have three options here. You can pick detention, have a supervised fight, or let me kick all your asses." She went around the group, splitting them up into three groups- the troublesome noble and the questionable human versus Saren, Aster, and himself, versus thunder boy and the boy with a mechanical fox that caught his interest until his attention was diverted back to the knight.
"Two versus two versus three. We'll have a three way fight and before anyone complains they get three because they all look worthless in a fight." She declared.
'Is she a professor?' Shiori wondered. She talked like she was, but would a teacher really bait them into a duel? His eyes narrowed at the hit to his pride. Him and Saren, weak? He doubted Saren would let the comment pass either but he took a wary glance at his companions anyways, deciding to just follow their lead in the situation.

Last edited:
1593327189592.png
Interations: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren and Aster), Twisted Tea Twisted Tea (Sarasota), Arvios Arvios (Evan), VomitIcicle VomitIcicle (Katarn), Dante Verren Dante Verren (Jaycee), Silvis Silvis (Cindra), SnowJynx SnowJynx (Shiori)​

"Oi! The fuck you standing around for? Help me with these two idiots, yeah?!" That single sentence startled Scath. He jumped slightly, before glaring reproachfully at the offender. If mama ever heard me say those words, I would definitely be choking soap for hours on end! Yet that statement alone wasn't what made Scath rather irritated at the young 'arbiter.' Rather, it was the fact that he seemed to be calling for as much aid as possible, seemingly too much. All students, mind you. No teachers. Maybe there could be a plausible explanation as to why he didn't want teachers involved- expulsion was probably one of the main reasons. Yet, they surely wouldn't expel students on the first day, would they? They would have expected this kind of tension between the different variety of students.

Then came a gust of wind. From none other than the girl who nearly crushed Scath to death, Saren. And then.. she just nonchalantly waved at Scath and Jay. At that, Scath just blinked. And then the offender- Scath would now thereafter remember him by that nickname- started spouting nonsense at Saren. ...While cracking his fists. Scath couldn't believe it. The Offender was trying to start a bigger fight? What the-?

Jay only added fuel to the fire. Scath only heard, "Scath, do me a favor. Go check up on the guy who left," and "I will catch up with you later; and Scath, also plug your ears." Well, Scath was smart enough to follow that comment by clapping his hands over his ears; he remembered how Jay got everyone's attention. Yet, he also knew that Jay was also going to do something stupid. "Jay, hold o-" Too late. Jay had already launched himself at the Offender. Scath gave a resigned sigh, and prayed to whatever higher power- whatever higher power that would listen to a thing like him- that Jaycee could resolve this problem, and not make it worse.

After those two blasts, Scath uncovered his ears, and quickly told Evelynn, "Can you make sure that Jaycee doesn't do anything else stupid?" To which the response was a dutiful chitter, and off Evelynn dashed. ...Good. She understood the gravity of this situation. Now, Scath has his own part to do. Glancing one last time at the scene, he turned around and rushed to the feline humanoid, gasping out, "H-hold on! Can y-you explain what happened at least? Are you alright?..." The guy had to have had a reason as to why he had the other man up against the wall...

Before he could reach the cat man, he heard someone say something, something that stopped him in his tracks and honestly chilled him to the bone. Well, more so than usual. "Perfect timing. I see you decided to get a head start on fighting." Scath turned around slowly, looking at the source of the comment. "You all have three options here. You can pick detention, have a supervised fight, or let me kick all your asses." ...And without even waiting for an answer, the woman continued, "Two versus two versus three. We'll have a three way fight and before anyone complains they get three because they all look worthless in a fight."

But what infuriated him the most was what she said next: "Time to see what you little fuckers are made of." ...And then she smiled. Not the smile that one would expect from a teacher, not wolfish, not stern. It was sadistic. At that, Scath couldn't help himself. He broke out, "W-what are you telling us to do? You're are actively encouraging us to fight each other? In a place where everyone is supposed to work together!? What kind of teacher are you, huh!? Instead of trying to make things worse for everyone all around, how about you actually try to figure out what happened and resolve the issue!" As he got further and further into his rant, his voice rose higher and higher until it was in a screech. "You're not even doing this to teach us! A-a teacher would at least help everyone try to get over the argument, but you, you're just doing this for your own entertainment!" At this point, his eyes were a dangerous blue, and he brushed a sliver of shadow out of his eyes. ...Wait. He was losing control of his mask.

He took a brief moment to compose himself, stalling by pointing his finger at the teacher. His arm was shaking. Was it from fear, or anger? Perhaps it was a mixture of both. Here he was, a lowly student, speaking out- no, screaming at what was at least a staff member of the academy. He was arguing against someone who was in a position of authority against him. ..But you know what? She hadn't acted like she was a teacher. She didn't give a damn about them at all. They were just amusement for her and her cruel tastes. He had to defuse the situation. Quickly. He gave a glance at Evelynn; Evelynn, who was looking at him in mild concern at his outburst, met his gaze. She understood. After tugging on Jaycee's pants a bit, she slinked off.

Scath gave a forced smile. "Jay, come here. Right. This. Moment. Be the better man right now." He turned his head to look at Saren and her companions, still giving that forced smile. "Thanks for trying to help; however, I think the situation is quite solved now. You can go now." There was a slight emphasis on that last statement. Not menacing or anything. If anything, it could be called slightly pleading. However, what was most prominent was the tension that filled it. If these two groups stayed in the hallway any longer, there would be a fight. And Scath knew instinctively that a fight would be the worst thing that would happen in the long run. This school was supposed to foster peace between humans and non-humans, wasn't it? Not promote fighting between them.

Inwardly, he was shaking. He was terrified. The woman was a brute; there was no doubt about that. She probably would have no hesitation about expelling him, or beating him up. At the very least, detention. Scath turned to Jay, and said in quiet tone that barely carried across the hallway: "Oh, and Jay? We're going to have a quick rundown on rushing into things." There was a glint in Scath's eye as he said this. Anne planned things out. Evelynn had an instinctive logic to what she was doing. Both of them always had contingencies. While it seemed like they rushed into situations just like Jaycee, Jay had done this on a level that was so much more.... stupid.

...And maybe this would appease the dragon that was trying to devour them all. Scath dearly hoped Evelynn had an idea of what to do. He repeated one last time, "Jay, we're going to eat. Right. Now."

⋆ ORION CALLSWATER ⋆
[Interacting ✧ | AshenLily AshenLily as Kannah & TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity as Hesphelda] [Mentions ✧ | Nobody! ]
[Location ✧ | Calderum Consortium !] [Light ✧ | Dim!]

token_1-1-png.737471

In the silence and mental debate of the followup question or question in general for the Starchild, he had found himself glancing around the shopping district, his fingers running along the Admirals face across one of his Ponpon's now that the two were window shopping in a sense of the word. Orion moving ahead for the brief time that Kannah had found themselves - not noticing that the other had stopped at one of the windows - Nova tugging at his ear until they turned their head and reeled himself back to the side of their buddy, looking around the surrounding area whilst they were busy getting entranced by an outfit for horses(?) and other hooved creatures. The Starchild quickly finding himself disassociating before a voice and the clanging of gems and metals brought them back reality.

"...What's it like, Orion? I mean--"

At that point they would quickly pocket the coin that they had been idly messing with, their last free question now seeming to be expended, glancing back to Kannah before immediately swiveling on their heel with the human wind-chime, finding the source of the initial clanging.

"Hello! My name is Hesphelda von Ouzenos."

Nova would continue to cling to Orion's clothes before climbing up, making the motion of clearing their throat without any noise or mouth, one of their crystalline arms going to a lower portion of the head, straightening his back as he gave a deep bow following Kannah's lead. Meanwhile Orion, just... looked between the two, taking a bit to register the name as the princess, taking at least until the point where his brown-haired companion had squeaked out the title and then some. The starchild mentally debating to themselves, ever-so-slightly bowing before stopping himself, his head then bobbing side to side as he mulled over the appropriate reaction before remaining still. His eyebrow slightly raised at the last statement from Kannah, though not particularly incorrect, the two of them having looked through a few of the shops for a short while now and having need to see the remaining local areas - including their respective roommates.

"Right, well, I am Orion - this is Nova. And uh..." Nova would almost preen himself, shining a little brighter than normal, seemingly pleased with his brief introduction as Starboy would look over to the remaining shops and the windows that they had already checked, beginning to phase in-and-out of reality before Nova gave a sharp tug at his ear. Orion batting away the prism's 'hands' nodding over to the two of them before speaking. "Ahm... Sure, we've checked a few shops and we still have the rest of the locations to go through. They might have sent your buddy's documents to your room." Keeping a rather informal tone of voice, though somewhat awkward with slightly longer than necessary pauses between their words.

Rosalina
Rosalina post pic.png

An involuntary twitch came from the librarian as Winston decided to ignore her. There was no doubt that if Rosalina had found herself in the same position, she was likely to do the same. However, she was not given that luxury. For her to muster up her courage to speak to strangers, embarrass herself in front of them, and then be promptly ignored by them hadn't sat well with her. A foreign feeling of frustration welled up inside. Then, without much thought, she took the book Winston was reading and bopped him on the head with it. It wasn't particularly harmful, as it was meant to get his attention. "It's rude to ignore your instructors, human. Do so again and I'll be sure to remedy that quirk of yours myself."

For a moment, she thought herself too harsh on them, but it was important to stand one's ground. There was no room for compassion when it came to the snobbish humans that plagued their world. Now that she had gathered his focus on her, it was time to come up with a compelling riddle. She never asked a human before, and the thought of giving them an easy answer was a bit too boring for her taste. Plus, his rude behavior from earlier still irked her blue-haired noggin. She turned away from him to give herself a chance to properly prepare a masterful puzzle, but that was when she came faced with a horrid sight.

Resting on the lap of the beast that had tried to make a move on her only a few minutes beforehand was none other than her adorable, cute, squishy, fantastic, loving, kind, and generous younger sister, Hyacinth. Rosalina's arms fell to her sides as she made eye contact with Dren, the scene reminding her of an animal begging for forgiveness after doing something to upset their master. Sadly, this owner wasn't as compassionate as most. Lifting into the air, she raised her voice loud enough for the duo on the couch to hear.

"I have a riddle for you, Mr. Mistbrewer. What is a snake that shamelessly preys on someone's younger sister?" Her tone was venomous and her eyes narrowed at the lecher as they continued to have their way with her sister's ears. I was a fool to think that anything good could come from a man like that.

Interacting: Heterological Heterological Silvis Silvis NyxNightmare NyxNightmare WoolooQueen WoolooQueen (??)

Hesphelda
Hesphelda post pic.png

The introduction of Kannah, while slightly disjointed, clearly painted a picture of their upbringing to Hesphelda. How long had it taken them to master such formalities? The princess knew all too well the seriousness of etiquette, the royal instructor having spent years imprinting the philosophy of a "perfect royal" into her head. Seeing it in action caused the woman to remember the countless nights spent practicing a curtsy of her own in the hope of pleasing her strict father. Now wasn't the time for such reminiscence. In return to the gesture, she nodded her head, a formal acceptance plastered on her face, having been used many times before when interacting with others of Kannah's ilk.

When prompted to Orion, well, his introduction was quite different from what she was exposed to. Never in her entire life had she met someone that acquainted themselves with such stiffness. In a way, it was refreshing to Hesphelda. That's right, she thought to herself, I am only a student attending this university. Status has no bearing here. That prompted her next suggestion. "Please, call me Hesphelda. We are all equals here at Visian Academy, correct?" And what a rudimentary thought that was. Afterward, she was unable to stop herself from inspecting the two further.

If she was correct, the Syllis family was notorious for their military involvement within Alenia. They harbored great resentment towards the non-humans and financially backed Siegfried's campaign towards becoming the next king. To see one of them standing happily next to a man exuding light from their pores was, as one might put it, astonishing. If they were in one of the cities located near the outskirts of Alenia's border, it was likely Orion would have been sentenced to death under the verdict of "harassing a noble". Instead, the two appeared to enjoy each other's company. The Admiral accomplished something marvelous within this plot of land, truly.

"I apologize if I happen to be interrupting your date together. Hopefully, my ignorance will only take a small portion of your time." With a wave of her hand, she motioned for them to take the lead.

~~~
As the dorm building came into sight, so did Hesphelda's excitement. While the view from the castle was quite marvelous, there was a quaintness to the college's architectural framework that Hesphelda assumed was only obtainable to those that walked among the masses. To be exposed to the common folk was unheard of for someone in her position. Even more so when one of those people was a non-human. Halting in front of the two and turning to face them, Hesphelda hesitated before speaking up.

"If I may be so bold, I'd love for the two of you to join me in my quarters. I've asked the Admiral- excuse me, the Principal, to relocate some of my personal belongings for me. It is somewhat abundant, and I do believe it a perfect chance for the three of us to bond, yes?" She clasped her hands together, almost as if to beg for their agreement. "If not, then perhaps we can set aside another day for pleasantries," she said, a tinge of disappointment in her voice. "What do you propose we do?"

Interacting: AshenLily AshenLily F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

Winston Mistbrewer
Library
Mentioned: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Winston's reading experience was quickly interrupted when he felt the book taken from him and being hit lightly on the head with it. Glancing at the librarian who had taken it, he frowned, slightly concerned that she was treating a book filled with scientific knowledge with such carelessness. At home library books were treasured; those who damaged books would face many fines. But maybe the policy here was more lenient.

The librarian said, in a strict tone, "It's rude to ignore your instructors, human. Do so again and I'll be sure to remedy that quirk of yours myself."

He quickly made a mental note to do so, filing away her words for later reference, possibly for a prank or something of the sort and looked at her more carefully. She had turned around now, and he saw the ears of a bear of some kind on her head.

Winston collected his thoughts for a second, looking past the librarian towards whatever she was looking at. He observed a slightly sheepish man on a couch with a woman with bear ears resting her head on his leg. It was a strange sight.

The librarian suddenly spoke up, still looking at the strange scene. She said in a scathing voice, "I have a riddle for you, Mr. Mistbrewer. What is a snake that shamelessly preys on someone's younger sister?"

Why would you call me a human if you already knew my name before?

Realizing that the librarian's sister was currently on the lap of the man, Winston's eyes widened and he stepped away from the librarian. Opening his mouth, he realized that he couldn't really say anything to that. What was he supposed to say? He didn't want to trash one of his possible future teachers, nor did he want to speak up in support of that behavior. Instead, hoping that it was a hypothetical question, Winston backed off, silently making his way backwards until he was at what he considered a safe distance away.

Hampire.jpg
Avis
Interacting: Evan Arvios Arvios Location: Entrance of auditorium

Avis could feel the blood craze drawing in on her. If she didn't get blood soon she was liable to attack the next person she saw even if they were human. So she did the only thing that made sense in this state and tried to flee the auditorium. Part of her had the notion that perhaps the cafeteria or infirmary would have some blood to spare but even that last bit of reason was being drowned out by her hunger. In this crazed state she didn't even realize that she was practically hopping through the auditorium as she kept attempting to take off but failing to remember to flap her wings enough to stay in the air. It was truly fortunate that nearly everyone had already left the room and didn't see her ridiculous actions.

Then she found herself crashing against a warm, if hard, body that had a lovely fur.
Finally, a good drink she thought to herself as the latched her teeth into her new snackrifice right where the neck meets the chest. She only barely remembered to ask for permission before settling in to drink. "Just a taste, sorry." Which wasn't really a way of asking permission but she didn't really process what she said so much as that she tried to say it. This particular specimen seemed to have a more wild taste and the fur on her tongue was definitely a weird sensation even if it wasn't unpleasant. Now normally she would only take a short drink due to the side effects she usually got from bigger drinks but right now she was too far gone to really think about that. She only really came too after she had already had what amounted to at least half a meal. They should be fine right? They certainly feel like a strong and healthy type. She found herself thinking self consoling thought and hoping this person wouldn't be worse than a little dizzy. Then the Hampire noticed she was clinging to them and while releasing her grip took the chance to feel the muscle under their fur. Oh yes. Quite healthy. Part of her felt incredibly embarrassed and didn't want to face her victim yet but her guilt well outweighed that. She looked up into a handsome animalistic face and put on what was likely a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry, I really couldn't stop myself. How can I make this up to you young man?"

Jaycee Cormac

Interactions: Saren/Aster ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare ) Katarn ( VomitIcicle VomitIcicle ) Scathrai ( darkborn darkborn ) Sarasota ( Twisted Tea Twisted Tea ) Shiori ( SnowJynx SnowJynx ) Cindra ( Silvis Silvis )
Jaycee was definitely expecting to get punched, but not as hard as he did. Luckily his reaction speed was fast enough that he managed to turn his face in time. The resulting impact struck his cheek with enough force to send him off of his feet onto his rear. Man he was glad that didn't hit his nose straight on. If it had then Jaycee would have been in real trouble. Still on the ground he took a second to rub his cheek, "Ouch that's gonna sting for a while." He said not so quietly. Then the man before him surprised him, he apologized, introduced himself and even extend out a hand. Pleasantly surprised Jaycee grabbed it and pulled himself up with Katarn's help. Something still felt off in his gut but Katarn at least seemed genuine. "No problem, Honestly I expected to get smacked, just not that hard. You got one hell of an arm"

Jaycee was going to introduce himself when karma came to bite him in the ass. His thunder did in fact attract a staff member, but it was probably the worst one it could of attracted. You see this was the type of person that his parents had warned him about, people who enjoy others pain. Here he was his gamble that failed to pay off and the situation got worse because he got involved. Looking back now that wasn't a great idea. His body tensed up and he readied to fight, but once again the unexpected happened

Scathrai, the timid little fellow he had met basically an hour ago, was it even an hour? Either way there his friend was standing up to a tyrant of a professor. He had really underestimated his friend, he would have to apologize for that later. Keeping his attention on the "Professor" Jaycee made his way over to stand by Scath. He would either leave with him or he was going to fight by him, one or the other. Lowering his voice enough so only Scath could hear him, "Sorry to drag you into this, but I will follow your lead.".

❣ Calderum Consortium

➸ Interacting: Nessi Nessi
Fae Hartfield
Fae had watched in horror as her new compatriot had simply marched ahead of her into the shop. Had picked clothes out for her. Had put them on the counter, as if she were to buy them. She was a panicked ball of wool trailing the girl like a lost lamb. Frazzled and embaressed that someone would try to take care of her like that. She was used to it from her sister, yes. But someone else, especially someone she had just met? It was anarchy. U-Um Lia... she had started. That is, until the shopkeeper stunned them both with her explanation of all students having to from now on earn their own and special currency. She sighed in relief, only to then ponder about what she would do herself about money.

Lia's response to her struck through the gates of her thick, wooly heart though. Lia had called her 'my friend.' In turn, this made Fae almost speechless. She was touched someone she had only just met would already consider her so fondly, and so her big doll eyes glittered iridescent as the smallest of smiles turned the corners of her lips, and her icy pale face bloomed with a blush again. I- Thank you. I appreciate your offer nonetheless. Perhaps they will have a cafe I could apply at, a cosplay one maybe? I've always wanted to try that, maybe pretend to be a neko. Nya~ She half-heartedly giggled, attempting to change the subject as she led the way back into the street and out of the shop. She then grew serious for a moment as she considered Lia and her more serious stature. In that case, perhaps we should head back towards school? I'm sure soon enough we will be forced to meet someone new. Our roomies... she mumbled with dread lacing her telepathic voice in dread.
code by @fudgecakez

Aki

Interactions: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Heterological Heterological

—-

Aki was lost, and she had no idea where she was suppose to go. She fell asleep during the carriage ride here, and her master never woke her up! “I cannot BELIEVE that Lia left her beloved familiar all alone!“ she grumbled as she looked for her master. While her main objective was to find her master, she also had a little side quest, which was to memorize all the hotties that she passed.

When Aki found the hallway towards the auditorium, she felt a spark of hope. It would make sense for all the students to go to the auditorium for their first day. However, judging from the students leaving the auditorium, whatever presentation that happened was over.

well, it wouldn’t hurt to look and see if she’s still there.“ Aki told herself. And it would only take a few steps for her to regret her decision. Aki watched as a quite handsome young man clinked his feet together, and sent himself flying with a boom of thunder impressive enough to surprise the thunder god himself. “while that cute boy seems like a good time, I’ll have to catch him at another time.“ Aki said before turning in the opposite direction and walking away.

Aki was so utterly lost. Everything was starting to look the same, and every person she passed wasn’t her master. Eventually, Aki would end up in the strangest place, a library with floating book cases. While Lia wasn’t in the library, the people inside seemed interesting enough. Aki scanned the room, and looked at everyone’s faces. Most were boring, save two people. One had an eye-patch, and gave off a menacing aura. The other was a blue haired bear child.

When Aki saw said bear child, her heart melted. She was so cute! To find 3 cuties in one day was a miracle, perhaps the thunder god was giving her a reward for being a good Raiju?... Aki doubted it. Never the less, Aki rushes over too the bear child, pushing aside the man that she was talking too. Aki glances at him, while he wasn’t her type, his cape was quite pretty... Aki would steal it later, she had a bear to flirt with.

Hi! My name is Aki, I was just wandering around and happened to notice a beautiful lady sitting in here,“ Aki said, grasping the librarians hand. “if you would honor me with your name, I would be honored.

W41q7eW.png

Evanu'nal Kour'es

Hallway connecting the Auditorium and Main Entrance

Mentions: Twisted Tea Twisted Tea (Sarasota) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren) VomitIcicle VomitIcicle (Katarn) darkborn darkborn (Scarath)

Interacting With: Silvis Silvis (Avis)

After he vacated the now crowded scene, Evan slowly trailed deeper into the hallway on his way back to the auditorium. As he did so, he unintentionally withdrew into his mind, numbing his perception of his surroundings as if someone else had taken control of his movements. The encounter from before continued to repeat in his head, and he would replay those scenarios, each time different from the last. For instance, how he could have followed up to Sarasota's attack had he not dropped his guard, and had the woman with the fans not intervened. Or how he could have handled the situation better to prevent her from having to do so from the start. He even wondered how he could try to improve his impression on Katarn, who so kindly offered to help him. It was becoming a pain in the form of a headache, but Evan couldn't stop himself from throwing his memory in a loop back to square one.

An ear flicks as a sound reaches for his attention— it was Scath's words, attempting to question him about Sarasota— but they don't pull him out from his state of self-reflection. The fact that the stranger retreats back towards where he originated from doesn't help, and as such, Evan continues onwards. A moment later, and BOOM! A loud bang forces Evan's hands over his ears with gritting teeth and tightly shut eyes, the sound ringing as if someone had slapped both of his temples at the same time. He turns back to gaze where it had originated from, but his distraction invites an opening for someone else...

At first, he feels a smaller body collide against his own, as if the wind itself had become tangible for that iota of a moment; the body was plush, and soft, as if shrouded in long feathers. And light, so much so that he barely nudged from the impact, even considering the speed of the collision. Without turning back, assuming that he got in someone's way out of his currently careless psyche, an "E-excuse me, sorry about that-" escapes him. He cuts himself off as he realizes midway through his intended apology that he never sensed the body fall down on the floor. Instead, he feels a warm presence against his own physique, an oh so soft one at that, as if a blanket was embracing him. Sure, he noticed the prickling in his skin from what may or may not have been sharpened daggers clinging to him, but it was like a gentle artist's grip on a pencil as they worked on rice paper— determined in focus, with an odd gesture of tenderness as if to avoid tears.

"Just a taste, sorry."

"O-ouch," he winces in confusion, a sharper pain now more notable on his exposed neck. Evan instinctively attempts to raise his hand to reach for the effected area, but remembers that the creature had wrapped itself around him. The pain itself, while definitely notable, wasn't enough to force a more dramatic reaction, and so instead he attempts to slowly turn back, eyes focused towards the culprit. He catches a glimpse of the harpy, now staring back at him, her face inches away from his own.

"I'm sorry, I really couldn't stop myself. How can I make this up to you young man?"

Seeing her unblemished features from so close, paired with her bashful tone invites a rush of warmth to his face. Had he not had so much fur, he would be a beacon of red as the embarrassment would make itself present. "Um... You can start by getting off of me," Evan finally murmurs carefully, as if his breath would ruffle her feathers. He felt a wave of lightheadedness soon after, still unaware of what exactly had occurred.

"You're a... harpy aren't you? What... what did you do just now?" His words were aired out with a hint of fatigue, then worry, though it doesn't stop him from putting up a stoic front, as if his form of introduction might offend this newcomer. He had remembered seeing her kind when he was still with his tribe as a kit, on one of their many journeys north. While hard to believe, there were many stories about how their species lacked males, and relied on others outside of their kind for reproduction. Whether it was by a willing or forceful physical act, or some form of magical art, was lost to him. But was that what this was about? Had he become a victim to a harpy's childbearing cycle? The moment was abrupt, yet definitely intimate to a certain degree, and to deny that it was would be foolish. He was still unaware of the growing patch of red staining his fur, and he couldn't think of anything else that she would thank him for.

Interactions: Silvis Silvis darkborn darkborn Dante Verren Dante Verren Twisted Tea Twisted Tea

This was an interesting development. He had two choices here. He could take the offer and fight, potentially worsening relations between the students, or he could weaken the relationship between staff and student.

He chose the latter.

"A fight?" Katarb questioned. "With all due respect, I don't see that panning out very well. Tensions are high enough as is. I ask this question with the highest amount of respect as one can give a person of your obviously high standings, but... are you qualified? Veterancy is important, but it takes more than that to train students in warfare."

Mentions: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , Scathrai darkborn darkborn , Evan Arvios Arvios , Shiori SnowJynx SnowJynx , Katarn VomitIcicle VomitIcicle
Interacting: Aster NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , Cindra Silvis Silvis

better sarasota.png

Location: Just left the auditorium in the hallway on his way to the main entrance.

When the lights in his vision had fazed out, Sarasota had noticed that Evan’s demeanor had completely changed. His body had taken a step back, and there was enough space in between the two of them not to be breathing each other’s breath. That welcome bit of space was enough to relax a bit, but that wouldn’t last long as Katarn had entered said space in an attempt to break the two up.

Katarn was yelling at the bystanders for help, and it would seem he had gotten his wish. A quick gust of wind was sent flying towards the trio. Sara had first witness the gust hit Evan, and literally lifted him up. Then it had hit Katarn, and had done the same. The gust of wind didn’t stop there though as it continued to proceed ahead, and finally it would hit him. Sending his feet off the ground and into the air. Well shit! He thought as the gust of wind let him out of its grasp.

His limbs flailed about as he had tried to get his footing back, but that didn’t work. He ended up falling on his torso. The only thing that stopped him from hitting his head was his own hands. This advertently pissed Katarn off as he was going after the assailant. Sarasota couldn’t help but feel like Katarn had wanted to start a riot or something.This thought had brought a small sliver of a smile to Sarasota’s face. The smile was sort lived as Evan had announced that His quarrel was with Sarasota.

A mocking growl had protruded out of Sarasota’s throat. “Give it your best shot” He had stated to Evan. Evan had walked away heading back the way they had all come from. He sighed a small breath of exhaustion. It was only the first day, and he already made such a good friend. What else could be in store for him at Visian academy? He had pondered, but he didn’t have time to think about it as not one but two large rumbling sounds had echoed off the hallway, and practically damaged his eardrums. Sarasota hadn’t even had the time to react to the humanoid that had created the annoying noises. Katarn had seemed to read his mind, and had swiftly punched the guy in the face.

Now the Hallway was definitely crowded. When a new voice had beckoned. This one was that of a female, and by her looks alone, he would say she was human, but he wasn’t one to throw that out there oh so willy nilly. She had suggested a quick skirmish between the remaining spectators in the hallway. Katarn had swiftly changed targets. What was this man’s goal? He wondered. First he tried to break up Evan’s and his fight, then he punched the obnoxious male, and now he is trying to pick a fight with an instructor. It just didn’t add up.

At this point in time he noticed a familiar face in the crowd. It was the same one that was on his buddy list. Aster. This may just be his escape out of this cursed hallway, Although to be truthful he would have preferred to postpone their meeting a little bit longer. He figured it couldn’t be as bad as his confrontation with Evan though. “Aster! Lets go!” He ordered the elfin. Sarasota had turned to leave the Hallway, but before he did he placed a gentle palm on the teachers shoulder. “Sorry, teach, I’ll have to respectfully decline this time around. How about we have a go another time?” He quickly stated and turned to walk off.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back