• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Dren Rieker
"The masochistic stripper"

♢ Location: Combat arena, then library
♢ Interacting: Rosalina TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
♢ Mentioning: Le Raiju Nessi Nessi

After being expunged from the library, Dren spent the rest of the afternoon avoiding potential students and training in the combat arena. Dren shed down to his skivvies and got serious. He activated the "Solo Combat Mode" on the field using a mantra taught by the Admiral. Enemies made of orbs of energy would spring forth from the ground, launching themselves at the snake man. Twirling his specialty scythe, Sky Reaper, he swung the blade across three enemy stomachs, splitting them in half. The energy dissipated on impact, its light particles fading into the air.

Switching the scythe around to rifle mode, Dren mowed down the next row of figures. At such a close distance, the blasts of air bullets pierced through their bodies. The wind traveled beyond them and pushed back oncoming opponents, granting Dren a few more seconds to carry out his next move. Sprinting forward, he launched his scythe into the ground and used the momentum to launch himself into the air. Drawing two switchblades from his undies (he has a sword in there too if you know what I mean), Dren landed on the shoulders of an opponent and broke their neck with his meaty thighs. He then used the switchblades to tackle and bring down the surrounding energy blobs.

The battle continued well into the night until Dren's body pulsed with pleasurable, aching pain. His scales had extended to cover the majority of his skin during the sparring session. Now that he had a chance to rest, the dark armor morphed back into squishy human flesh, leaving behind the usual patches along his neck and body. I wonder if Rosalina is still angry? I still blame that crazy bitch that wrapped her filthy hands around her.

A little surprised and peeved at his irritability over the situation, Dren hissed and gripped his scythe tightly. He reverted it into a compactable staff and tossed it over his shoulder into its rig. "She's a capable woman. There's no reason for me to protect her." I say that, but why do I still feel the desire to defend her? Maybe she reminds me of my sisters back home. That must be it.

Fully clothed and standing at the library door, Dren was unphased to find it locked. The sweat accumulated on his body stuck to his garments immediately, making him a sticky boy who desperately needed a shower. "Rose?? Think you can open up? I'm burning up out here." The only reply Dren received was silence. "I know you're there. Can't a guy get a shower? It's my place too." He stood there for a few minutes longer, praying she might open up.

When she didn't, he let out an exasperated sigh and turned his back to the door, sliding down to the ground. His gruff voice softened. "Hey...do you dislike me that much? I'm sorry if I upset you earlier." Tracing a section of the door's edge with his finger, he hesitantly added, "You know, that riddle was pretty harsh. Me, preying on your and your sister? If that's how you see me, then I'll ask the Admiral for a transfer." He stood up, his weapon rattling against his back. Dren placed a lingering hand on the library door. "The last thing I want to do is to make you feel unsafe."

Last edited:
Charles, the handy man ft. Asad
0e0dffd72d8964646795a020edde5456.jpg
Oh, the heavens did answer Charle's prayers! However, a second glance at the creature that offered assistance was a pause for thought. How ironic. The heavens sent me a literal devil. Charles wondered if this was a blessing from above or a gibe from below. Whatever. Let me be blessed or damned. I never truly believed in faith anyway.

Charles tossed the devil a black bistro apron. Usually, the employees were permitted to wear whatever they desired as long as it was black. For the sake of time, a black apron would have to suffice. "Alright, show me what you got." Although he tried to sound exigent, the relief in his tone was too apparent. The man could have been the worst bartender in the world, and Charles couldn't care less. "Take two beers to that woman and her familiar at the end of the bar," Charles instructed.

With the extra help, Charles allowed himself to breathe a little and inspect immediate customers' stability. The serving was one job, but managing was another. Unfortunately, he was unable to pinpoint the location of the drunken female screaming about from earlier. She must have left, and although Charles wanted to verify her safety, he never left the bar until after closing. She's probably fine. Probably.

A nearby neko was also looking somewhat flushed along the counter. Now, this, I can handle. Sliding down to the blonde, Charles tapped on the mahogany wood to announce his presence. "Aye, cat woman, you got a name? You're looking out into the crowd like a lioness stalking her prey. Yet, I doubt your skills are that keen right now, are they?" One of his invisible hands edged her glass away. However, as he did so, a different hand swiped it away.

The hand belonged to an ox demon. A grin spread over Charles' face. "Ah, I've heard about you—the hundreds of years old ox demon, Asad Bellavaud. In the past, I heard from a few customers that you used to be a slave to quite a talented man. He grew some of the best wine in the MiddleEastern continent. I'd know his branding from anywhere." Charles pointed to an imprinted symbol on Asad's shoulder, an upside-down spade.

Asad was swift to conceal it with his shaw. "Please, that life is long behind me. I'll answer you before you even get the chance to ask. No, he didn't pass down any of his secrets to me. His recipe perished alongside his rotting body. I am disgruntled to admit his legacy lives on, no matter how many years go by."

With that, Asad downed the rest of the neko's drink. He barely recognized her from earlier in the day. "You're not done drinking, are you? Why don't we have a shot war? Who else wants to join?" His voice raised at the end of his sentence.

Interacting: Aetil Mistborn Mistborn , Aki & Lia Nessi Nessi , Aimi LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine
Mentioned: Aiden Lo Mayn Lo Mayn

Saren Voltus
"The Diva"

⟡ Location: Detention room, then the academy kitchen
⟡ Interacting: Shiori SnowJynx SnowJynx , Jaycee Dante Verren Dante Verren , and Scath&Evelynn darkborn darkborn
⟡ Mentioning: Aster, Katarn VomitIcicle VomitIcicle , and Sarasota Twisted Tea Twisted Tea

Despite being locked in a room for hours with nothing to do, Saren found her mind rather busy replaying the scenes that transpired within the auditorium hours before. Who knew Scath had it in him? And, the way he raised his voice to a professor? Shocker. Jaycee was also determined to begin brawling with Katarn for Saren's sake. What an intriguing couple. I wonder if they'd be into a threesome. Oh, Saren, you naughty woman. Not on the first day!! She mentally chided herself.

With Saren lost in her daydream wonderland, time flew by. Once detention ended, the woman immediately went to bow to Shiori. "Forgive me, Shiori. I ended up leading us into such a boring situation. You're probably starving. Should we get something to eat before going to the tavern?" The woman forgot about the poor elf boy left in the clutches of his human buddy, the same human that was directly involved in the fight before detention.

Saren removed the hair sticks keeping her bun upright, allowing her silky hair to cascade down to her waist. Scath and Jaycee were hovering around the entrance to the room. It appeared as if Scath was trying to console him over something. "I hope you don't plan on picking girls up with that gloomy face." She teased lightly. "As much fun as detention was, we have a party to go to, and we can't show up empty-handed now that we're fashionably late. To the kitchen!" She hoped her newfound friends would absorb her enthusiastic attitude. As Saren led the gang down the hallway and around corners, she added, "Both of you were pretty astounding back in the auditorium. I underestimated you, Scath. You're positively ballsy."

Saren slowed her pace to step beside Jaycee. "And thanks for standing up for me. You took a real hit to that handsome face of yours. But Shiori would have turned him to a crisp before any real danger occurred. Wouldn't you, Shiori?" She piped up to her fox friend.

The kitchen doors came into view, and Saren squealed with glee. "We're here, guys!! Shhh. Be sneaky." Perhaps a little bit childish for her age, Saren exaggerated the stealth needed for this operation. It was apparent nobody was in the cafeteria, much less the kitchen. The doors remained unlocked in case a student had the midnight munchies. However, the lack of a chef in the room had driven any previous wanderers away.

Saren peeked around the ghost town of a kitchen when a meaty aroma wafted by her nose. "You smell that, guys? It's chimken." After hunting with her eyes, she located the magical oven with about a dozen trays of chimken inside. "Ohohoho~ That must be for our party. Nobody eats that much chimken. The head chef is so thoughtful, but I don't see them anywhere. Evelynn, could you keep a lookout? The rest of us are going to jack that chimken and high tail it out of here. You know, just in case it isn't for the party. But it probably is, right? Who leaves this much chimken unattended at night? Go, team, go!" Saren typically wasn't the trouble-maker. However, after spending so many years with Shiori, his trickster ways had rubbed off on her.

unnamed (1).jpg
Shiori | Fox Demon
Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Jaycee Dante Verren Dante Verren Scath and Evelyn darkborn darkborn
Hours of boredom passed wayyy too slow for Shiori. His tail flicked behind him impatiently but he resisted moving around as to not cause more trouble than they were in already. He was tempted to hit his head into the desk, he HATED being bored. Perhaps that's why Saren and his friendship worked, he pondered, there was never a dull moment with her. Or if there was, he usually started something to make it interesting.
When the supposed professor finally let them go, with a warning that they should just fight next time to avoid detention. He barely stood before Saren was bowing to him. "Forgive me Shiori, I ended up leading us into such a boring situation. You're probably starving. Should we get something to eat before going to the tavern?" She wondered. Shiori stifled a smile as he used a clawed hand to mess up her neat hair in its bun. "Its fine Saren.. Let's go eat." He murmured.
Following Saren to the entrance, he saw those two guys from before seeming to wait for them. The one who produced the thunderous sound in the hall looked gloomy and Shiori was still debating setting his pant let on fire or not. But as Saren praised and teased them a bit, he decided not to. The white haired beauty lead their little group in pace with Jaycee. "But Shiori would of turned him into a crisp before any real danger occurred. Wouldn't you, Shiori?" Saren piped up. As if to prove her point, he smirked a little as he held out his palm and let a swirling indigo and black fox fire ignite in his hand.
He put out the flame as the kitchen came into view, the smell of chicken and other foods invading his senses.
Sneaking into the kitchen, he walked normally behind Saren, who was childishly acting more sleathy than she needed to be given the room appeared empty aside from them and the food. Making the mechanical fox, Evelyn she called it, be the look out, Shiroi got to work wrapping some different foods in napkins and hiding them in his kimono sleeves, just in case they were caught with the large amount of chicken.

• elemental professor.png
    Chill
    Interacting: Hesphelda TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Mentioned: Aetil Mistborn Mistborn Asad NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Aki and Lia Nessi Nessi Location: Tavern

Footsteps knocking against the wooden floor, voices raised in conversation or laughter, drinks sloshing as tankards were swung to lips, and elements swirling through the air in dance, the sounds of the tavern surrounded him and wrapped him in their liveliness bringing him a unique music. The hypnotic spell of the tavern's cacophonous song was only broken by the variety of images he saw in the storm of motion around him that would inevitably be stored in his memory for later sculptures. Professor Nekomancer's summoned student moving to work, a horned man finishing a girl's drink, two female students having a reunion of sorts, and Comfort becoming a small hummingbird shaped mold creature before flying toward a young lady in the crowd. Ah, Comfort seems to like her. Wait, don't most young ladies dislike mold?

The elemental left his table and glided across the floor leaving a small trail of frost he'd used to skate toward her. Arriving at the same time as Comfort landed on her arm and buried the beak it had formed into her looking for the source of the scent she bore. Chill knew what his familiar was looking for even without it being explained as it had a strange attachment to concentrated scents like perfume. Unfortunately the teacher felt uncertain if he should snatch the cuddly mold back or let her handle it and so he just froze in spot as if he were one of his own sculptures. Unsure himself if only a moment or an eternity had passed he spoke to her in what he hoped was a kind voice. "Greetings young lady, I'm Professor Chill. It looks like Comfort has taken a liking to you." His worry that she might dislike the adorable mold had passed even before she had time to react as he looked at her with interest wondering what new and wonderful things she might show him.

Rosalina
Rosalina post pic.png

As Hyacinth began to stir from her slumber, the librarian peeled her eyes off the novel she had been invested in, watching as her sister turned to face her. "You're finally awake, Sleepyhead," Rosalina hummed as she flicked Hyacinth's forehead playfully. "What am I supposed to do with such a needy little sister?" A gentle hand then rustled their brown hair. Moonlight shone through the windows of the library, hinting the many hours the two had spent in their cozy position. A piece of Rosalina wished that the time spent here was eternal and that all of her responsibilities were to be whisked away by the tranquil atmosphere. Her life had been dedicated to these very moments, and when they came, no matter how fleeting, she wished for them to stay forever.

A frown appeared on Rosalina's lips when Hyacinth spoke as if they were a nuisance to her. The way Rosalina held herself up until this point had pushed her sisters away. Much farther than when they were younger. The Admiral had given her a second chance to bridge the gap that had formed between them, and it was pivotal that she opened up to them and cast aside the walls that had formed around her heart for so many years. They were the only ones that understood her. They were her family.

Leaning forward and planting a small kiss on the top of Hyacinth's head, the bear girl twirled her blue hair, an anxious tendency she adopted. "Don't fret over minuscule things like that, Cinth. You're always welcome to spend time with me. The same goes for Zinny. The library gets lonely without your wonderful snacks to cheer me up." She gave them a bittersweet smile, wishing that she was able to regain the time she lost with her sisters. Then, the mood was shattered, the sound of Dren's pleading voice echoing from the entrance. Slightly irritated, she patted Hyacinth's head, holding up a finger. "Wait here. I'll be back in just a moment."

What was the Admiral thinking when he paired her up with a man like Dren? He was rude, childish, and sounded pathetic as he begged for her to open the doors. There wasn't a trace of decency in them, and she was tempted to walk away and let him wait until he learned his lesson. Then, he went quiet. He spoke in a whisper, forcing Rosalina to inch closer to the doorway. He sounded sincere, the way he apologized. Looking back, it was true that he stood up for her. The only one to ever do that before was the Admiral, and he changed her life completely. Maybe, if she were to give Dren a chance, he was able to do the same?

She placed her palm against the wooden frame of the large double-doors, the intricate craftsmanship pressing against her skin. Silently, she spoke out to him. "Thank you . . . for earlier. I never meant for you to see that side of me." There was hesitation in her words. It had been so long since she spoke genuinely to anyone besides her sisters. Stumped on how to respond to him, she defaulted to one of her beloved riddles. "It may only be given, not taken, or bought. What the sinner desires, but the saint does not. What is it?"

Interacting: Silvis Silvis NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:

• ❀ Nikiri Elms ❀
    "The Nature Freak"

❀ Location: Infirmary, then Moonlight Tavern
    ❀ Interacting: Nekomancer&Hesphelda TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity , Chill Silvis Silvis , and Zinnia
    ❀ Mentioning: Asad, Shina Mistborn Mistborn , and Ed Lo Mayn Lo Mayn

Nikiri awoke to a dimly lit infirmary room. Lavender and chamomile filled the air, immediately calming the neko's unsettled nerves. W-when did I fall asleep? I was plagued with the most disturbing of nightmares. Raising herself up, she was pleasantly surprised to find Maru huddled in her bosom. Her familiar comfortably continued their slumber. "Oh, sweet Maru. I thought I'd lost you earlier," she whispered, patting his small head with her pinky.

It would appear the majority of the room had entered sleep mode. A bear girl in an oversized lab coat cuddled a harpy in a cot across from her. How adorable. A human-looking patient lay in the bed beside them. I should do best not to wake- Nikiri's thoughts were rudely interrupted by a muffled bang coming from the closet nearby. They say curiosity killed the cat. Well, Nikiri just might be that cat.

With every inch taken toward the closet, the sounds grew more violent. Nikiri's heart raced, and her tail flicked from side to side cautiously. Her hand barely turned the knob when the door flew open, releasing a mysterious cocoon that launched itself at her. Falling back onto the floor, Nikiri let out a screech of horror. The scream prompted Zinnia awake, the disheveled nurse flailing this way and that attempting to grasp her surroundings.

"WHA??! I'M HERE. ZINNIA IS AT YOUR SERVICE!! WHERE? WHO?" After regaining a bit of her composure, Zinnia focused on the situation at hand. She rushed over to the struggling neko and effortlessly kicked the wriggling maggot off of her. "He was getting out of hand, so I stuffed him in the closet. It can only be opened from the outside." Zinnia's reply was sprinkled with yawns.

Nikiri's tail fluffed up, and she made haste to distance herself from whatever creature was gift-wrapped before her. "I-Is he going to be okay? Can he even breathe??" The woman experimented with pacing a few steps to the left and then to the right. The huge larvae seemed to stretch in her every direction as if it wanted to eat her.

"Oh yeah, probably. He hasn't died yet, anyway." Zinnia proceeded to stomp harder on his back to prevent him from escaping. "It looks like you're back to health, though, Nikiri. Oh, I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty of reading your profile from your entrance ceremony folder. Your familiar was dragging them along when they came to find you." Zinnia handed the neko a packet of files that included the academy handbook.

That must have been why Maru is knocked out cold. It must have taken a lot of strength for someone his size to lug this around. I'm sorry, Maru! Nikiri squeezed her chest in a tight hug. Even throughout all the recent commotion, Maru mimicked the dead. "Thank you for looking out for me, nurse...Zinnia." Nikiri tilted her head to read the crooked nametag on her coat. "I won't hinder you anymore." She bowed to and offered an apologetic smile to anyone she disturbed the sleep of, before disappearing.

Several minutes later
    Sifting through the handbook made Nikiri's noggin hurt, so she decided to stuff it away into her knapsack and revisit it later. The academy halls were deserted, save for a few lingering souls. She couldn't thoroughly shake the uneasiness of that larvae sack thrusting toward her. Zinnia hadn't mentioned a name, and Nikiri didn't particularly mind not knowing who he was. Just how did she end up in the infirmary, to begin with? Her initial questions revolved around her mind until she heard tittle-tattle about a tavern party from passing students. A...welcoming party?

Nikiri had never attended a party before. Sure, the fae held seasonal festivals within the forest community. But, it wasn't a gathering hosted by a younger generation such as herself. It certainly wasn't an event held for the sake of having fun. Nikiri nonchalantly followed the students all the way to an underground wonderland. Music filled the air, and the scent of pungent alcohol tickled her nostrils. An ox demon was announcing a shot war, whatever that was. Hopefully, there wouldn't be a shoot out.

The jubilant aura that encased the tavern began to melt Nikiri's guard down. The neko surveyed the area in attempts to find a conversation to join in on. That was when she felt frost caress her ankles. An elemental elegantly glided by her. The whimsical appearance he possessed was enough to dispel any discomfort she harbored. Instinctively, Nikiri tailed the elemental to a rather posh looking human woman. Mild guilt filled her stomach as she infringed on their discussion. "E-excuse me, but are you by chance an elemental spirit?? I've never met one in person before, so this is an honor. My name is Nikiri, Nikiri Elms. I'm a mage student at the academy."

Nikiri did little to hide her starstruck attitude. Her eyes glistened as if they were embedded with sparkles and gemstones. "P-P-Please accept my humble offering and bless me with your knowledge." The neko dropped to her knees to bow, anticipating the wave of broccoli that was to come. The broccoli that should have come raining down to baptize them all. Huh? That's odd. Have I used up all of my broccoli slots today?? WHEN??

Panic ensued and momentarily forced Nikiri to forget that she always carried a spare broccoli floret in her bag as back up. Therefore, she was as stiff as a rock for a solid twenty seconds before her memory rescued her. Fumbling around, she finally managed to present the elemental with a broccoli floret. "It may not be the quantity expected for a God such as yourself, but I hope you'll be content with the sheer amount of love and respect I have for you! Please be my friend!!" Her hands trembled ever so slightly.

Mentions: darkborn darkborn @Jaycee Silvis Silvis TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Katarn sat in detention, pondering. The staff seemed restrained enough to avoid using violence, well, most seemed too, anyway. Couldn't count on that war veteran. There was even rumors of some sort of dark magic practioner amongst the staff. Wouldn't be hard to find. They tended to... stick out. They also smelled. Embalming fluid, death, very hard to miss.

That thunderclap had certainly startled him, he had heard of propulsion magic, yes. But something like that? It seems this school was full of oddities. He considered a disturbing possibility for a moment. Perhaps the King was aiming to kill two birds with one stone? The birds being the unstable students and potential monster rebellion and the stone being a large magically enhanced crate full of blasting powder.

He dismissed it. The King was fragile. Didn't have the spine for it.

He thought about the one who had chosen to stand up to the staff. He had more spine than he thought. Have to keep an eye on that one. Another potential match to throw into the fire.

Katarn left detention thinking. Today had been more productive than he had hoped.

This school would be a flaming cesspool by the end of the week.

Aetil
Mentioned: Charles
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Interacting: Lia & Aki
Nessi Nessi

Aetil’s eyes followed the piece of cloth as it was thrown his way, offhandedly catching it before sliding the apron on over his clothes. He appreciated the functional, if simple, uniform, and soon finished off the new look by rolling his shirt sleeves up to the elbows. At least it’s not whatever Tac tried to get me to wear. He soon made his way to the inside of the bar, half listening to Charles as he acquainted himself with the space in a relatively short amount of time. “You’ve got it, boss...” Even with how much the fiend had drank, which at that point would have left most others thoroughly sloshed, carrying a few tankards was simple even for his first job. His hands could’ve been tied behind his back and he still could have brought both over with his tail. One of the many perks of having one, the only downside being if someone got ahold of it. His movements were smooth, if a bit lax, as he approached the cask of ale and went about filling the tankards, opening the tap and filling with his left hand before passing the first full mug to his right. His tail then flicked around in front of him, the extra appendage shutting the valve back again before walking off towards his new ‘customers’.

He hadn’t acknowledged the others who had been sitting around the bar, having kept mostly to his own thoughts for the beginning of the night, but remembered the non-humans rather loud entrance as he looked the pair over once more. It had been a strange sight considering his experiences around campus thus far, but with the two holding a conversation, instead of the human simply ordering the other around, they’d hopefully be better than Aiden with first impressions. The devil slid down the bar to the pair of women, placing the freshly filled tankards in front of each of them. “Could I get either of you anything better, or are you sticking to the cheap drinks tonight?”

• ♕ Everett Adonis ♕
    "The Sadistic Tickler"

♕ Location: Admiral&Nekomancer's room, then hallway
    ♕ Interacting: N/A
    ♕ Mentioning: Erika AI10100 AI10100 , Nekomancer&Hesphelda TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity , and Admiral Silvis Silvis
    Everett's departure with Erika left him feeling somewhat perplexed. The woman was an enigma among nonhumans. She held herself with confidence and delivered coy and witty answers to his questions. There was no doubt that the nonhumans in Alenia were bolder than in other neighboring kingdoms. It didn't matter if Erika resembled a human to a tee or was human-born. She was a nonhuman now, which meant Everett didn't owe her any respect. Even with that understanding, he couldn't help but want to play into her favor. What other expressions did she possess besides that poker face?

A painless death? I wonder if I can change that. The idea gave him pleasurable shivers. However, the back burner would be home to his little exorcism while carrying out his real plan. Before the ceremony began, Everett had been scoping out the dorm rooms and located the Admiral's room. It was easy to detect, given the engraved outline of a cat paw on the door. See, Everett did his homework before even setting foot in this establishment.

From the days he used to spend in Alenia's castle, he had come to see the Admiral often. Although there were no tangible documents to verify a familial connection, the royals considered him family. Nobody openly questioned the Admiral. Even nobles from other factions didn't dare to oppose his presence vocally, lest they risk disappearing the following day. Putting the Admiral aside, this academy had a murderer within its midst, Tac Yssup.

Any documentation pertaining to the bloody incident within the castle courtyard caused by Tac all those years ago remained in ashes to preserve Princess Hesphelda's mental stability. It was as if nothing ever occurred. Even the juiciest of details were out of Everett's reach. The only reason he knew as much as he did was due to his special connection to the princess. Tac was supposed to be an exiled criminal. So then, why did he exist here at the academy? Good thing Hesphelda isn't here. It would only complicate my mission.

Everett successfully picked the lock and gained access to the dorm room. If my calculations are correct and the Admiral paired all of us up with a roommate, the only person who would be paired with a murderer is the Admiral himself. Everett was uncertain of what he'd find within the room, but it soon became apparent that he would be leaving with cat cult fever. Half of the room was adorned with gothic and ceremonial decor. Scratches and mathematical calculations lined the wall, floor, and ceiling, while illegible banter was written in what appeared to be a mixture of blood and another foreign substance. "Even for me, this is too much." Smirked Everett.

Doing his best to ignore the uncanny half that was definitely Nekomancer's side, Everett began rummaging through the supposed Admiral's half. Simplistic, just like a military official preferred it. Unfortunately, the man found nothing. "He's not as careless as to leave something important in a room with a lunatic. Right, then. His office." Reorganizing the Admiral's living space as best he could, Everett planned to leave in search of the Admiral's office next. Only, how can a passerby not fiddle with the obscurities that were the other half of this room?

That was a mistake. A couple pokes here and there, and the poor prince tripped over a black, dictionary-sized book. He instinctively flailed his arms about in an attempt to grab a sturdy surface or object to save himself. Only, all he managed to do was knock over more items on his way down. He faceplanted into the wooden floor as several foreign items fell onto him. One item being a purple flask containing a crystal-like, navy blue powder. The contents broke open, covering Everett in a thick cloud of smoke. "Aren't serial killers usually tidy? Bloody hell." The man coughed and crawled along the ground until he felt the edge of the door. Busting it open and collapsing on his back, Everett couldn't be happier to have escaped that psycho's less than humble abode.

The cloud of smoke dissipated, leaving nothing but the disarray Everett left at Nekomancer's bedside desk. Not that anyone normal would notice a difference. The room was chaos, to begin with. It wasn't like Everett to portray clumsy behavior. Was he distracted? Whatever the case, the man was eager to leave. As he made his way to where he believed the Admiral's office was held, he didn't notice himself shrinking and growing fur until it was too late....he was an orange and white tabby cat.

Mentions: Cindra Interactions: (Aster) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

better sarasota.png

Sarasota’s little ploy to scapegoat detention had failed. Aster wasn't quick enough on his toe’s to escape, and this Faculty member wanted nothing more, but to watch her students suffer. Though it would seem that she would want more physical punishment. She would seem to be a former soldier. So begrudgingly he accepted his punishment. He placed his head down on the desk, and soon drifted off.

He would be woken a few hours later by Cindra’s voice dismissing detention. He let out a yawn, and looked outside the window to find that the days light had changed into evening time. Jeez, just how long was detention anyway? He wondered. The thought was cut off as Aster had addressed him.

Aster had praised him for his earlier actions. This had set Sarasota’s ego a blaze. “Had there been less eyes, It would have been a spectacle!” He said with a grin from ear to ear. “Yeah, I could definitely use a drink.” He answered Asters question about the party. Though he rubbed the back of his head. “I don’t really know how to get to this tavern though, Do you have any inclination?”

NoPrFUT.png

Calum'ro D. Cristus

Mentions: Silvis Silvis (Chill), NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Nikiri)

Interacting With: Dante Verren Dante Verren (Coralhyn), TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Hesphelda),

"Aye! I shall accompany you to the tavern. I am very curious to see what kind of drinks they have. The food I found earlier was quite the square meal."
Coralhyn

With her at his side now, Calum'ro simply nods as if to acknowledge her words, though doesn't respond, and instead continues to tread at his own pace. He was somewhat glad to see that the shark-Triton had been considerate enough to do that, instead of rushing him onward as... others had done so before in the past. There was never anything wrong with enjoying the scenery of a good walk every now and then. Even if there were a few human and non-human buddies still wandering during the growing hours of twilight to potentially ruin the mood.

Then, as if on cue to forget this peeve of a detail, Calum'ro's attention is subtly pulled towards his buddy by his sense of smell. Just through natural respiration, followed by a few subtle sniffs, his olfactory senses light up; it was her unique smell alone that reminded him of the sea... or a marketplace near a seafaring village, to be more exact, though in a nostalgic, refreshing manner. As if to keep his distant appearance, the beastfolk decided to sneak a peek in her direction as if to study her, though solely by focusing his sight to the farthest reaches of his visual range. He felt like he hadn't actually noticed anything aside from her racial traits. But now that he had a chance, he witnessed her honed physique, and shark-like features, combined with those distressing levels of energy... A mental note was made to avoid stripping her of these positive vibes. The second that she faces him to speak again, he redirects his line of sight forward in an attempt to deny the chance of being seen.

"This academy is gargantuan. I'm surprised you know the way to the tavern. Maybe you should be Navigator Calum'ro instead of deckhand Calum'ro. Yes that is much more fitting. Have you had a chance too look around yet? What did you think of the ceremony? The principal was very inspiring, Don't you agree?"
Coralhyn

"Navigator sounds much better than deckhand," Calum'ro admitted with a hanging sigh, his mood ruined as Coralhyn inadvertently brought the topic of the academy into light. "I just happened to have passed by it before I settled into the dormitory is all. I'm going off of my memory, and reconfirming my previous path with the scents I picked up earlier," he says coolly before stopping in his tracks as if to embody a serious tone.

"Also... if you want my honest opinion, I think it's a waste of time, or at least for our kind. Every time humans do something, it's solely for their own benefit, and to keep us under their heels. To add to that..." Calum'ro continued his pace from earlier, though kept going on and on about injustice, inequality, how humanity was, for the most part, reckless and insecure about being rivaled by other races, or how non-humans were expected to continue playing the role of a carpet. Little by little, his mannerisms eventually became more and more heated; his arms started swinging, his tail stiff and excitedly swaying, with his fangs at times glistening when he became emotional, as if his body language would help prove his point. He would pause his rant momentarily while passing by strangers, only continuing after they were out of earshot.

Finally, after a few minutes of walking, he pauses for a second, takes a deep breath, and exhales as if to calm his nerves. "Sorry, it's just a sensitive topic for me. I won't stop venting about it if I keep going at this rate." His words were tired and earnest, as if everything he spewed during the trip was just the tip of the iceberg in pent up feelings.

"Oh, would you look at that. We're here. Crazy, huh?" Calum'ro turns to Coralhyn, finally locking his golden eyes with her own mirroring a deep blue. Then, he hears something... With a slight tilt of his head, his right ear perks up, trying to fixate on something that sounded like a lute, not very far from their location. The music was... depressing. That's not something that he wanted to be feeling right now. The jackal instead makes his way inside, though finds that the bar was packed with customers. In an attempt to avoid the crowd for a drink, Calum'ro goes the long way around, though in his hurry, accidentally slips on what may have been a frozen trail spilled drink on the floor.

"SHI–" is all he manages to exclaim as his forward slide begins. In an attempt to avoid immediate collision with the robed figure in front of him, he twists his still planted foot in such a manner that he spins out of his allotted path, curving like a ball kicked with an impressive technique. However, the graceful gesture is short lived. Once he slips out of the icy pathway spill, the sudden friction from the hardwood floor forces him to tumble forwards, falling right past the conversing neko and ice elemental, and faceplanting next to a dark haired woman who may have been a part of the group.

"I-I'm okay," Calum'ro reassures the stranger who didn't ask as he desperately scuttles back up on his feet. Feeling incredibly pathetic, the beastfolk did his best to stand properly while ignoring the physical pain on his head from the fall, and the emotional trauma from a few eyes catching his stunt. In an attempt to change the subject, he invites desperate small talk. "S-So, wow, it's packed in here," he says as he points out the obvious. It was only then that he notices that she was a human. But, as his mentality begins to wind down from a possible nervous breakdown, he concludes that he was already in too deep in this interaction. "Would... Would you like a drink? My treat if you promise to forget that any of this just happened," he appealed with a chuckle, feeling his state of misery swelling with each passing second.

Last edited:
W41q7eW.png

Evanu'nal Kour'es

Mentions: N/A

Interacting With: Silvis Silvis (Avis)

While Avis was in a fog composed of peaceful times and sorrowful longing, Evan's body comfortably shifted to her lap, with the side of his head now pressed over her thigh. Without breaking her trance through subtle motions, he gently rubs his cheek on her plush, yet muscular leg— it was the perfect pillow to rest on given the circumstances of such a draining day. To make things even more soothing for the beastfolk, the Hampire started gently stroking his head in all the right spots, with the trail starting from his temple, and following the curve down the side of his strong neck. After a few of these motions, Evan nuzzles deeper into his piece of improvised bedding, guiding Avis' coddling to slide past the base of his ear. Once she does so, his innate pleasure becomes audible, with soft, blissful vibrations massaging her leg, as if to repay her for the pets she was unintentionally providing. However, things don't stop there...

In his state of deep relaxation, Evan once again nuzzles into his feathery cushion, all the while still purring, and intertwining himself in the aroma of her being. He stealthily arches an arm across Avis' other leg, splaying his hand near what would be her knee as if to hold her in place for what he was about to do next. With slow and steady strides, Evan relaxes his jaw and bobs his head back and forth, his bristled tongue combing through the harpy's leg as if to repay her for the pets she was unintentionally providing. Had the purring not snapped Avis out of her episode, then this surely would have somehow grabbed her attention, as the sensation of dry licks ran down through her plumage.

Evan's purring continues for a few more seconds, until he hears himself awake; his eyes open up wide, imbued with an expression that was somewhere between confusion and surprise, with his tongue slightly poking out of his maw. He stays in this position for a few seconds as he tries to catch his frantic thoughts, which were flailing around like fish in a shallow pool of water. Out of them all, "What was I doing just now?" is the one most of all that he was trying to grasp. Finally, aware that his pillow had more than likely noticed the commencing and cessation of his primal euphoria, Evan lifts his body up, now sitting upright next to Avis with an awkward semblance.

"For how long did we... Where are we?" It wasn't a coincidence that the feline changed the question halfway through. He could already feel the heat of embarrassment from the thought of finishing the suggestive wording. It didn't help that he was coming to terms with the fact that his tongue had practically assaulted her while he slept. "It looks like some sort of garden... I don't even remember how we got here," he lied partially. The best he could muster was that he had made the suggestion to find the school nurse, but somewhere along the way, everything became fuzzy.

He still hadn't met eyes with Avis, namely because he couldn't gauge where her reaction would fall under. Would she be upset that he tasted her thigh? "N-No, not tasted...! Groomed!" he corrected himself. It was a natural feline response, he reasoned! But would she see it the same way? He didn't know why he was losing his edge so badly.

Before she has a chance to say anything, the beastfolk turns towards her, though focuses his line of sight on a dried laceleaf petal strewn across the garden's lawn. "Look, I– I'm sorry," he begins. "I didn't mean to do... that. I'm sure it must have felt incredibly uncomfortable, especially since we just met. Is... there anything I can do to make it up to you?" His eyes finally wander to her own, hoping that his poor attempt of an apology would be enough to not have her make him into a stranger-licking pervert of some kind.

Last edited:
D U B L O I T , E R I K A
Interacting with: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare [Everett]
Mentions: Arvios Arvios [Calum]

In most times, Erika would have been more than happy to go to a party. But as it stands, her current state leaves much to be desired in parties like those. There was little pleasure in alcohol when you can barely feel its effects. Mingling with other students could be left for another time. She had been left perplexed with Everett. She could tell that he was familiar, that he somehow reminded her of herself. And yet, something about him made her put up her guard. Observe. Adjust. There was no real need to avoid him yet - even though he might be a possible danger, it did remain that he had ties to the princess. He would be useful to have around. It was better to play it safe when it came to him. Try to stay on his neutral and good side and everything should fall into place.

Regrettably, Erika hadn't met her roommate yet... nor did she have much information on who they were. She had hoped to head straight for her dormitory after her tour around the academy with Everett - but she got sidetracked with Kaida's curiosity which led her to stay outside for far longer than she had intended. When Erika had finally reached her dorm room, it was already well into the night with the party already ongoing. Obviously, her roommate had already started occupying the other space. She really didn't have much need for a bed but it felt nice to laze around and unpack. He probably went to the party himself.

"You think we should head over there, Kaida? Or get a book?" Erika questioned her familiar, one of her bags already floating as if she had already made her mind on just staying in the dormitory and waiting for the next day to come. "Kaida?" Erika turned around to see that her familiar had phased through the wall and was heading straight outside. "Hey!" Erika dropped the bag onto her bed and began her chase for her own familiar. She phased through her door and saw that Kaida was barreling through the hallway. Erika sighed heavily to herself as she continued her chase. It wasn't everyday that Kaida acted up, but it seems like the new environment and heavily magical area had him much more chaotic than his usual proper self. And unfortunately, her familiar was faster than her and he didn't seem like he had no plans on stopping.

Kaida locked eyes with the cat sitting aimlessly on the floor. Something had been different about its scent - it didn't seem like it was another familiar at all or any other animal he had come in contact with! Surely, his master would love to study this fine specimen! It practically reeked of magic! Kaida circled around the cat and any attempt on swiping at the fox would just result it phasing through. The fox was intangible after all and it didn't seem like he was planning on doing anything else aside from playing with the cat.

"Kaida!" Erika finally rounded the corner and found that the fox looked like he was harassing a stray. Erika narrowed her eyes at the cat - someone must have been experimenting on it. The poor thing looked like it was bathed in color with how much magic it was exuding.

Shina
Mentioned: Nikiri
Interacting: Zinnia, Nekomancer, Quintus
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Silvis Silvis

The two had worked themselves into a tizzy as they dealt with the ebb and flow of injured students on the first day, and by the end of it all Shina was thoroughly exhausted. Aside from the few longer term patients at the beginning of the day (technically including herself) everyone else had already been taken care of and sent out, letting the harpy catch an unfortunately short cat-nap. Even though she certainly had fallen asleep first, Shina’s wings eventually wrapped themselves around Zinnia as the nurse joined her in some well deserved rest. Over the course of their slumber Shina would lean further and further into Zinnia, nearly swaddling the kuma in an overtly protective manner as time went on. Her mind eventually wandered into the realm of dreams, through both good and bad times, eventually mistaking the warmth of the small nurse in her mind for her long lost sister. Her minds eye flashed between images of a young harpy girl, bright eyed and smiling, to a grimy, bloodied, and bruised child with tear-stained cheeks.

Through it all her feathered grip grew tighter and tighter around Zinnia, almost to the point of potentially smothering her before a sound brought Shina back to the land of the living. The harpies familiar was doing its best to wake her without disturbing her new friend, eventually emerging from the pile of feathers and resorting to a single short hoot right by her ear. It was a simple signal the two had developed during their travels, the equivalent of a ‘heads up’, and it was effective enough at rousing her. Shina relaxed slightly after waking, staying silent as she noticed the only other person in the room was the lavender-haired cat girl from the start of the day. After a few moments of watching the woman they finally reached their destination, and the series of events that followed were both expected and surprising all at once.

If Shina hadn’t been up already, the wailing screech from Nikiri would have gotten her up for sure. Along with losing her cuddle-buddy, which left her somewhat disgruntled to begin with, unraveling and loosing Nekomancer from his bindings did little to improve her mood. Oh, right, that’s were we put him. Being handed a stick to beat him over the head with however, that brightened her mood significantly. Shina quickly set about her task by delivering heavy, by her scrawny-armed standards, thwacks and thwaps all along his person with her newly acquired staff. Eventually after enough “testing”, more of when her sleepiness decided to creep up again, Shina let out a much needed yawn before stretching her wings and arms over her head without problem, satisfied with her work for the time being. “I think he’s good to go Ms. Zinnia.” The harpy paused to think for a moment before stepping up to Zinnia and giving her a big hug, feathers and all, as she spoke again. “Thanks for taking care of me. I think I’m gonna go find my room now, bya!” She quickly bounded away from what she considered a new home-away-from-home, taking off into the crisp night air with her belongings (and a few extra bandages just in case) in hand.

~~~~~~~~

Now that the academies halls were empty Shina had a much easier time navigating, at least as well as someone who had no idea where they were going. She was able to fly quieter as well with the extra space, able to fully embody the silent bird of prey her harpy features were derived from for the time being. Her ears and eyes soaked in the scenery around her, eventually picking out a singular sound that was much different than the others and following it to its source. It didn’t take long for her eyes to catch the lone figure, one of the very few she had seen after leaving Zinnia’s office. Moments after spotting the man she stopped, perching up above and to the side as she took in the sight of him. There were spatters of blood on the mans clothes and bruised across the exposed parts of his skin. This was something that had happened recently, and a beating like this was a sight that was unfortunately very familiar to her. She could feel her heart breaking at the sight of him, but felt an equal part of bubbling anger building up alongside it.

All of her feelings however were soon drowned out by the neko’s song, the enchanting music resonating intensely with her volatile emotions in the moment. There was such a raw energy in the mans music, and it effortlessly evoked such clear imagery that Shina couldn’t help herself but be drawn closer to the spectacle. She eventually moved down from her perch, silently and gradually stepping closer to this nameless artisan as time passed. Soon she had plopped down in front of the mans bench, leaving a decent sized gap between them as she silently watched with uncontrollable tears rolling down her cheeks. It was only a matter of time before her body followed the motion of his, leaning from side to side before swaying in the same rhythm as his song.​

Aki/Lia
Mentions: Mistborn Mistborn NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
—-

Aki’s ears twitched when she heard someone propose a drinking contest. Aki turned her attention to the person who said that, and was greeted to a ox-demon with the body of a god. Aki didn’t realize that so many cute people would be going to this academy. A lewd smile formed on Aki’s face as she got up to “greet” the Ox-demon.

Before Aki could get out of her seat, Lia karate chopped Aki’s head. Aki’s hands clung to her head “Owwiee, what was that for!?“ Aki whimpered. Lia leaned back into her seat, and sighed, “I’ve known you for over 10 years Aki. I know that smile means your gonna cause trouble for me.“ Lia explained to Aki. “Me? Causing you trouble? Preposterous! Aki said with a fake gasp. “Oh? Are you saying that you’re always good? The what about that time when you got drunk and that gu-“ Lia was cut off by Aki, who covered Lia’s hand with her mouth, She was blushing from embarrassment. “Uwaaa!! Stopppp don’t talk about thattt!!“ Aki whined.

Just then, the duo’s drinks arrived at their table.
“Could I get either of you anything better, or are you sticking to the cheap drinks tonight?”
the server asked. Lia shook her head, “This is fine, thank you “ Lia said. She then looked at Aki, who’s face was glum, and ears were drooping. Lia knew that she was being played, but couldn’t stand to see Aki so sad. Lia gave Aki a gentle headpat, “If we don’t have to pay for the drinks, then go ahead and have fun, just don’t get too carried away.” Lia told Aki. Her face lit up when Lia told her that. She nodded to her conditions, and skipped over to the ox demon, “Count me in!“ Aki said to him.

Lia sighed as she watched Aki make her way towards the ox demon. “What am I going to do with her...“ she grumbled to herself. Lia turned her attention back to the server, who actually started to look familiar. Lia stuck her hand out for the young man to shake, “Lia Daejun, sorry in advance if my familiar causes any trouble for you.

Hesphelda
Hesphelda post pic.png

The sights within the Moonlight Tavern didn't let Hesphelda down for a second. Craning her neck to look at the roof, she wondered how the building was able to be so spacious when located underneath the university. There was plenty of chatter going on all around her and the upbeat airspace was nothing like the parties she had attended in the capital of Alenia. For once, she didn't feel stifled by those around her, as if she was allowed to breathe and be in an element completely foreign to her without any risks. It was refreshing and gave Hesphelda hope for the future of Visian.

Speaking of new experiences, never in her life had a lifeform ever been allowed to aimlessly jump on her and sniff her with reckless abandon, especially not one made of mold. When Comfort lunged for her arm, Hesphelda reacted in alarm, looking left and right for some assistance before a peculiar ice elemental made their way over. He stood there for a few odd seconds, giving off the feeling that he was waiting for something, when he suddenly chimed up, reassuring the princess that the creature was docile. Their encounter had already started on an odd note, but before Hesphelda was able to address herself, another individual had entered the fray.

This time it was a purple-haired woman with cat ears and a tail. The royal recognized them instantly as the girl in the photo she had gotten from her dormitory and watched silently as they announced themselves to Professor Chill. It was hard to notice at first, but Hesphelda's eyes were trained to recognize the most minute details in the hopes of using them as signs of one's personality or lineage. Around Nikiri's neck was a small necklace that possessed a golden gem that looked to be intricately cut in half. On it bore the Ouzenos' royal insignia, something that only those in or close to the royal family were permitted to wear. Placing her hand over a necklace of her own, a similarly cut gem made of sapphire, she had half the mind to interrupt the current conversation and demand some answers from the mysterious girl.

Then, to follow the trend, yet another person made an appearance, yet this one was a little more haphazard than the last two. With a swoosh and a bang, a non-human had found themselves smacked down on the floor. The ruckus was enough to cause Comfort to fly off Hesphelda and back onto Chill's shoulder, the princess almost upset to see the familiar leave. It was kind of cute if you looked at it long enough, she thought to herself, her attention now turning to Calum.

He must have read her mind, answering her question on whether or not he was okay before she even opened her mouth. To further this, he abashedly offered to buy her a drink. As he stood up, she was unable to stop herself from gazing at his toned form and the large teeth that peeked through as he spoke. It caused the hair on the back of her neck to go up, but she quickly dismissed such a disrespectful response with a caring smile. There was, however, a weight lifted off her shoulders when she realized he hadn't recognized her as the princess. It was important to naturally make allies, and the concept of human royalty tended to shut down the chance immediately when speaking with non-humans. That, and she didn't have the heart to tell him that drinks were already free, not wishing to step on his already tarnished ego any further.

The questions she had for Nikiri were going to have to wait. They were busy and she wasn't the type to make a scene in public. Gently moving some strands of her long black hair over her should, she turned to Calum. "To what incident are you referring to?" she humored him, gliding past him and leading him over to the bar counter. She sat next to another neko with brown hair, patting the free seat on the other side of her. "Do you mind telling me a little about yourself, sir? I am Hesphelda von Ouzenos, a student in the Aristocrat Branch." It was hardly noticeable, but Hesphelda happened a glance over at Nikiri from time-to-time, hoping to get a word with her at some point throughout the night if given the chance.

Interacting: Silvis Silvis Arvios Arvios
Mentioned: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine

1595551187897.png
Scathrai Deiyan
Visian Academy, Detention -> Visian Academy, Kitchen
Interactions: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren), Dante Verren Dante Verren (Jaycee), SnowJynx SnowJynx (Shiori)

Scath felt like he was actually on a roll now. He stood up to a teacher, managed to take stock of a situation, and even manage to stand by someone he met only minutes before! Maybe Scath was getting braver!

...Then Saren came up, and immediately said, "I hope you don't plan on picking girls up with that gloomy face." while letting her hair down. At that comment, Scath could only open and close his mouth like a fish. ...And so thus his facade of bravery and manliness crumpled, and to add insult to injury, Saren also turned to Scath and said, "I underestimated you, Scath. You're positively ballsy." To which Scath could only mumble out a few unintelligible words words amidst bright red cheeks. But if one were to pay attention close enough, they would get the gist of something like, "It was nothing, anyone would have done that..." And then it finally clicked in Scath's head. "W-wait. We just got out of trouble, and now we're throwing ourselves back into what could be potentially more!?" His voice, while definitely a whisper, was also very high pitched. Evelynn just grinned- at least, Scath was certain it was a grin- and simply bounded along to follow Saren. ...Which meant that Scath had no choice but to follow. Though, suspiciously, Evelynn seemed to know the way as well- she had 'acquired' some sweets for Scath, so it made sense.

During the walk to the cafeteria, Scath was largely quiet, chewing the inside of his cheek in thought. So this was the legendary Shiori. Fox tails? Check. Ears? Check. Claws? ..Wait, what? As the kitsune showed off a bit, Scath decided to take this moment to look around the cafeteria, making sure to mark potential exits/entrances and noting the seeming abandonment of the place. It was almost as if Scath were skilled in the arts of food-stealing. But that was certainly an exaggeration, right? Saren then stopped; they were at the kitchen. "Shhh. Be sneaky." Scath couldn't help but let out a whispered sardonic comment at that: "That's the point of stealth, isn't it?" Scath's face then resumed a light pink shade as he realized he said that out loud. Mortification. His mouth gave an audible snap as it closed shut.

Thankfully, Saren was there to distract. As Saren began comically sneaking towards the food, Scath couldn't help but roll his eyes. He began making his way, somewhat resignedly, towards the chicken. Though he was definitely much less theatrical than Saren, neither was he as blatant as Shiori. Old habits die hard. Whenever Scath entered a patch of darkness, he swayed in tune with the variant tones that was provided, and at some points, he disappeared entirely for brief moments. He had the appearance of a professional. Though, again. Surely Scath didn't steal food as a pastime?

As Scath passed by the pantry, his hand snaked inside and pulled out a scone.​

...Make that three. The first one was quickly reduced to crumbs, while the other two were stuffed inside a pocket. Then Scath reached the Chicken. Upon Saren's quiet exclamation of, "That must be for our party. Nobody eats that much chicken." among other statements along the same lines, Scath once again did his famous eye roll, and pointed out, "D-don't we have harpies and other carnivorous people living here? Wouldn't they r-require a lot of meat?" Yes. Scath managed to sound both sarcastic and timid at the same time. And why did Scath associate harpies with eating chickens?

While this was happening, Evelynn pouted slightly at the mundane job, but then a sly snigger rumbled through her. She turned, and proceeded to keep watch. After she obtained some of the chef's flour and pastries and whatnot. She had a surprise to prepare for the cooks. She could prepare this lovely gift while keeping watch at the same time.

Jaycee Cormac

Mentions: Saren ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare ) Shiori ( SnowJynx SnowJynx ) Scathrai ( darkborn darkborn )
Jaycee's somber frown turned into a small smile as his buddy Scath tried to cheer him up. His stomachache loudly growled as he eyed the scone that Scath held out to him, was it really okay for him to have it? Well regardless of the answer he took the scone and scarfed it down, man was he starving. Wiping his mouth with his arm to make sure no crumbs were hanging on to his lips. He was going to thank Scath and his mechanical fox for the treat but the whirlwind hit once more, wrapping the two men and there mechanical companion into a new scheme. Did he really look that gloomy? The comments from Saren and Scath stuck in his head. He knew he wasn't the best at hiding his emotions but was he that much of an open book. Quickly he pinched and pulled his cheeks to try and get the gloom out of them. That should have worked. By the time he was done with that the group had already began to move on and so Jaycee quickly caught up.

Unexpectedly as they were walking Saren slowed her pace to match his, and even gave him a bit of a thanks. All Jaycee could really do was nod in affirmation, he had assumed she would be more upset with him. Turning his gaze to the smirking fox man, Jaycee stared at the pretty flames in the man's hand. Shiori didn't look like too much but if Saren was vouching for him he was probably pretty tough. At the very least his fire was really cool looking. It was then that the smells poring out of the kitchens met his nose and his mouth began to water. His stomach growled loudly again. Saren's childish attempt at "stealth" probably would have been funny if Jaycee hadn't been so painfully aware at the fact that he was probably one of the worst people to bring on a stealth mission. Well time too see how badly this went.

While Shiori seemed perfectly comfortable in this kind of situation and Scath seemed to almost disappear, Jaycee was out of his element. He did his best impression of stealth that he could, and by that he looked like he was just playing along with Saren's stealth. If only he wasn't actually trying so hard to be stealthy. At the mention of Chicken he made his way over to Saren to see what bounty they had found, man that was a lot of delicious looking chicken. Scath brought up a good point, there were probably tons of carnivores that this meat was for. "Well depending on how many people are at the party there is a good chance that some harpies or other meat eaters will be there. We could have the chicken for them." He said in one of his not so quiet whispers. Normally he would be against taking this food without permission but his growling stomach and the aroma of the chicken was too tempting to ignore.

Coralhyn Reefmath

Interactions: Calum'ro ( Arvios Arvios ) Quintus ( Silvis Silvis ) Shina ( Mistborn Mistborn )
Coralhyn felt a little bad. She seemed to have brought up a bad topic with Calum'ro. For her she hadn't had too many negative interactions with humans and most likely any bad ones she did have she didn't even realize that they were bad experiences. It is likely she could have been swindled or cheated, mocked or scorned at and didn't even realize it. That's why listening to Calum'ro talk was interesting. It seemed like he had a lot to talk about and now was only the time to listen, so with great patience she would listen. Nodding her head in confirmation that she was still listening but otherwise remaining silent. Prior to this Calum'ro had seen a little lifeless but now he seemed to be filled with emotion. Ocassionally she got distracted by the mans tail swishing back and forth but then she would focus back in on his face. She even got a glimpse of his fangs every now and then. They weren't as cool as a shark's teeth but they looked like they were functional enough.

Finally arriving at the tavern Calum'ro stopped and looked her in eye. It was then that Coralhyn confirmed something, Calum'ro was most likely a good person. Someone had once told her that a key to a person lie in their eyes. The passion of which Calum'ro had spoke even if she didn't understand it all, the lack of harmful intent in his eyes, and the fact that he had accepted his nickname of navigator that she gave him was all the evidence she needed. This was definitely someone who she could become friends with and she was glad that the school had assigned them the titles of "Buddies".

Calum'ro turned to enter the tavern and Coralhyn was going to follow when a strange sound filled her ears. The sorrowful sound of music that tugged at her heart. Turning to face the music her curiosity got the best of her and she forgot her original purpose of coming here. Her buddy had already gone inside but she could find him again later, but for now she needed to find the sound of this music. Using her hunter instincts she tracked the source of the music but stopped when she was getting close. She sniffed the air and a faint smell caught her attention. The faint smell of blood was hanging in the air, coming from the same direction of the music. Following the source back to it's origins Coralhyn discovered a surprising sight. A blue haired man with animal ears was swaying back and forth to his own music while a bird like woman sat before him cyring and moving with the song. Coralhyn felt bad and didn't want to interrupt but the man did not look like he was doing so well. "Excuse the interruption but are you two alright? Should I get some help, the ship head or doctor maybe?" she asked as she approached the tow.

Last edited:
Principal out of uniform.png
Principal
Interacting: Nobody Mentioned: Saren Zinnia Nikiri NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Shiori SnowJynx SnowJynx Scath darkborn darkborn Jaycee Dante Verren Dante Verren Hesphelda Nekomancer TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Location: Office/Tavern

The Principal spent the day in his office observing the school and dealing with small issues as they came up, rather that issue was a noble student attempting to put pressure on a shopkeeper to accept normal currency and needing to be teleported into the confinement of their dorm, a non-human of draconic descent attempting to eat a non-human of a distinctly bovine nature who needed to be sent to detention, or a spy from another country attempting to use enslaving magic on a non-human who had to be expunged with a powerful increased aging spell. Thankfully this was mixed in with more amusing moments like watching Nekomancer and Nikiri getting sent to Zinnia and seeing her less than traditional treatment plan. Though he had no intention to treat her better on the king's behalf he did take a small part of his mind and task it to keeping an eye on the princess who would need to be reminded about punctuality, it was important to keep her alive after all.

As the day came to evening he began to relax and think about his upcoming chicken dinner when he felt a disturbance in his plans. Casting his magical sense out he discovered a group of students in the process of stealing his dinner. A quick perusal revealed the culprits to be Saren, Shiori, and Scathrai as the main perpetrators and Jaycee as an unexpected tagalong. Watching them he felt more bothered by the overall lack of thought put into the plan to steal his dinner rather than the actual theft itself. I suppose it's time for a pop quiz for this group. If they are prepared to raid the kitchen on the first night then surely they are prepared for any surprises they might face. With those thoughts in mind he waited for when they began to leave the kitchen and head towards the party. As they stepped out he extinguished all the lights in the hall before them as well as the kitchen and dining area behind them. He allowed exactly one and a half seconds to pass before summoning in roughly a dozen spectral chickens. In theatrical fashion the chickens began glowing into existence in the hall before them before scratching at the ground of the hall prepared for battle.

Of course he didn't intend to let the chickens cause any permanent harm but if the students weren't careful they could well end up visiting Zinnia with some nasty scratches. In the interest of making them a challange he made sure to enchant the chickens to be able to take more punishment than a real chicken, they would be able to reform a few times and wouldn't be dispelled with a casual kick.
If they actually defeat them I should reward them with ponpons but if they get defeated they need a fitting punishment. Perhaps I can enchant their rooms to have the sounds of ghostly chickens haunt them at night for a while. With this all arranged he changed his clothing to a more casual outfit, donned a pair of glasses, and changed his hair to a black color before moving to unlock his office door. If young Everett could make it this far with his guest in tow then it would only be fair to let him in. With a wave of his hand the office quickly rearranged itself into an orderly state and put the light out on its own. Then without any sound he vanished and reappeared at the tavern where the party was scheduled to take place. In the event they made it here he could still have some of his chicken dinner.​

Bear cook for rp.jpg
Hyacinth
Interacting: Rosalina TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Location: Library

Hyacinth wore the happiest smile she'd had in quite some time after the gentle kiss of her sister. Rosalina was being very sweet today and even claimed that she enjoyed having her around. Before the youngest bear cub could form a response she was cut off by the gentle librarian asking her to stay there and leaving. Part of her wanted to get up and sneakily follow her sister to see what she was up to but Founders knew she wouldn't actually do that now. It was surely that exact kind of clingy behavior that had driven her sister away. No, she would sit here and show what an obedient and independent person she had become. With a forlorn sigh she sat up and looked around at the library marveling yet again at how perfectly it suited her sister. They were both full of knowledge and happy to share it but it was nearly impossible to fully understand them.

Sitting on the couch by herself allowed the aspiring chef the perfect opportunity to realize how much she had shirked her work and imposed on her sister. Today was the first day of students being on campus. There must have been so many people coming to check out the library and I stopped her from doing her work. This is just like when I was a kid and would get sick. They always had to drop everything to take care of me. Wasn't I supposed to have grown up? I'm supposed to make life easier for them but here I am being a bother again. As the anxious and guilt ridden thought began swirling in her head they just seemed to feed on each other and grow ever larger. Before much time had passed at all, barely enough for her sister to reach the entrance, she had already half convinced herself that she had ruined her sister's day and failed in her responsibilities yet again. With how worked up she had gotten herself she didn't notice one of the floating bookshelves passing by until it was right behind the couch and when it creeped into her line of sight she yelped and felt herself grow smaller. In a moment there was a bear cub flailing its legs around as it fell over landing on its back with a comically surprised expression. Sweet homemade iced tea! Despite her extreme shock and exclaiming in her mind all anyone would have heard was a startled cub wimpering. Please don't let Rosy see me like this!

• elemental professor.png
    Chill
    Interaction: Nikiri NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Mentioned: Hesphelda TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Calum Arvios Arvios Location: Tavern

After speaking to the young woman before him Chill found time seem to wrap in on itself. As he understood it she should soon respond to him but instead she remained silent for eons and instead a sudden burst of noise shattered the stagnant time around him. Turning towards the sound he discovered Professor Nekomancer's student from this morning speaking to him. While processing her words he found her falling to her knees and speaking yet more words. It seemed that she wanted him to teach her! There was a part of him that felt it might be wrong to take his good companion Nekomancer's student under his own tutelage but he was also excited at the opportunity to help further a student's education. Then he saw that with her finally stationary for a moment the elements in the air seemed to gather around her and flock onto her. She almost seemed to glow with an aura of nature and then she presented him with a broccoli floret. With a great deal of energy and control he resisted the urge to form a sculpture of this beautiful moment and brought himself to listen to the rest of her speech. When did I become a god? Oh we're going to be friends! Wait, am I allowed to be friends with a student? Either way I must take care of this wonderful child of nature!

Not realizing that he actually had yet to answer her the elemental had already decided to take her in as a student. Unfortunately time was once again betraying him because the next thing he knew there was someone falling near him and then they and the young woman he originally spoke to were gone. Only after he found Comfort had returned was he able to refocus on the gifted neko before him. Seeing her still on the ground he moved to grab her arms and lift her up. "Of course I would be happy to teach you anything I can and I would be overjoyed to have a friend as wonderful as you." His voice was accompanied by a gust of frigid air but it didn't occur to him how all the cold might effect her. "Oh, and yes I am an ice elemental. I'm called Chill. It's a real pleasure to meet you. Can i ask how you became so loved by the elements?" He could only hope that he had learned how to do conversations right and didn't just offend her.

Last edited:
Aimi Minamoto
Interacting With: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Asad, Charles)

Aimi had been searching the crowd for not even a full minute when a sharp tap sounded near her elbow. Ears flicking back, the neko leisurely looked over her shoulder. Her eyes locked with a pale blue gaze belonging to an absolutely fascinating individual. Aimi's expression lit up with barely concealed delight as she took in floating objects hovering above his shoulders and waist.

Of course, the curious girl had taken notice of him earlier, as he was serving refreshments left and right, but she had enough presence of mind then not to gawk. Those inhibitions, however, had long since washed down with the many cocktails Aimi had drank. Now she stared brazenly.

The man spoke.
"Aye, cat woman, you got a name?" Juni, quite displeased at his tone, immediately puffed up and hissed. Too impatient to deal with the puffball at that moment, Aimi ignored her familiar, turning herself fully to face the handyman and considering her response. Something told her he wasn't after just a name.

"You're looking out into the crowd like a lioness stalking her prey. Yet, I doubt your skills are that keen right now, are they?" A slow smirk formed across the neko's face at the comparison, and out of the corner of her keen eye she watched an invisible force slowly inch her glass away.

Ah, so that's his game. Should I let him? I'm more interested in finding out how he's doing that, though... Aimi opened her mouth, to protest or question she wasn't sure yet, but before the words could form a quick hand darted in and snatched her drink.

Aimi quickly recognized the familiar face -
it's that guy with the giant horns from earlier! She felt the strong urge to reach up and caress those appendages, see if they were as smooth as they appeared... Juni, sensing his Master's drunken intentions quickly sank his teeth into her slender finger. "Ouch!" The neko flinched away, pouting at the obvious reprimand.

Meanwhile, the handyman acknowledged the new guest.
"Ah, I've heard about you - the hundreds of years old ox demon, Asad Bellavaud..."

Aimi sucked on her bleeding finger, listening with increased interest. His name is Asad! She thought triumphantly, storing away the information in her mind. Asad, the ox demon. Asad, who used to be a slave...

Asad shifted his clothing to conceal the mark on his shoulder, but not before Aimi got a good look at it and committed the symbol to memory. The ox demon, swallowing the last bit of alcohol from the girl's glass finally turned his attention to her.

"You're not done drinking, are you? Why don't we have a shot war?" Aimi perked up like someone plunged a syringe of adrenaline into her veins, grinning excitedly. "Ohoho, you're on!" Juni hopped onto the counter, waving his paws in the air and chattering loudly, his face very clearly screaming, NO, YOU IDIOT, remember the last time you made a bet?! You always take it too far - oh Neko God, what would the elders say?!

But it was futile. There was no way Aimi would back down from a challenge once it was issued.

"However..." her voice lowered slightly in an attempt to sound intimidating, "I'm going to need a little extra something to make this game more exciting..." She leaned in close, staring challengingly into Asad's amused gaze. "What happens to the loser?"

Last edited:
⋆ ORION CALLSWATER ⋆
[Interacting ✧ | Nobody for now!]
[Mentions ✧ | TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity as Hesphelda, Arvios Arvios as Calum'ro, LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine as Aimi, NyxNightmare NyxNightmare as Asad. ]
[Location ✧ | Moonlight Tavern!] [Light ✧ | Warm!]

token_1-1-png.737471

The Starchild always had a natural wanderlust, whether it may been on accident or on purpose, and today was no exception. Throughout the travel that they had met accompanying the two nobles to the Moonlight Tavern, he had found himself occasionally moving off the path, moving to an entirely different direction before he had stopped himself and returned to the group. Nova seeming to be in a similar sort of daze under the night sky, keeping the familiar unable to stop their master from wandering off. Orion's light-filled gaze would wander across the rather loud and bustling crowd of people, spotting Hespelda rather soon, though it may have also be easier considering the nature of their arrival and the scene that was created soon after. His mind seeming to wander for a moment, an awkward cough passing their lips as they shook off the memory, something best to forget despite the absent-mindedness of his own actions lest he lose their head in the process of remembering. Orion taking in a sharp inhale as he composed themselves, making their temporary goodbyes to their buddy.

Their eyes would wander towards the bar, chuckling at the sound of what seemed to be the start of drinking competition, his eyes flickering between the Ox-Demon and a Neko discussing, or the start of, a bet for the previous one as well as aforementioned princess and company. Though, he was no stranger to drinking - to drink without purpose was less than something that they were fond of. The starchild soon taking the scenery itself of the tavern, somewhat distracted with conversation and the casual overhearing of others, glancing over the dim lighting and water sprites providing idle entertainment for the masses. Though, he seemed to have found himself almost antsy at the feeling of being underground, gazing up at the ceiling as he steadied himself once more in this new environment - the atmosphere only helping him do so. His gaze moving towards the crystalline figure that had sat himself on his shoulder, with a sense of finality, ".. Alright Nova. Pick a direction. I'll start walking."

Nova's head simply turning towards them, 'staring' at them for a long few moments before seeming to shake his head at the Starchild before point off away from the bar towards the outside of the tavern, at least of the entrance of, "We're not leaving, we're at least going to make some conversation." To which, the familiar would shake his head and again point off towards the entrance before then pointing at the ceiling. "We... no. We're not stargazing today. We've almost wandered off several times already." He would almost tense at the suggestion before relaxing as they rejected the offer. Orion soon stepping into the crowd of people, keeping Nova close as they shuffled past a few of the folks, the occasional prick from the now seemingly moody familiar - and despite the Starchild's previous statement - not exactly finding purchase in conversation that felt... interruptible. Though, eavesdropping - was a different story as he simply made circles around the central bar in his wandering through the crowd of students and faculty - keeping an ear out for what he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back