• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What would you look for in a mythical pet?

• Something colorful and sparkly

• Something large and fierce

• A rare species, so everyone can be jealous

• Anything fluffy!

• A sophistocated being to match my level of intelligence

Results are only viewable after voting.
PURPLE! Its Purple! I've had a few questions about powers. does everyone need to have some sort of ability?

Last edited:
PURPLE! Its Purple! I've had a few questions about powers. does everyone need to have some sort of ability?
Not at all! Not everyone has an aptitude for magic. And certainly not all abilities have to contribute to your combat style. In fact, they could be entirely useless.

I've just been real busy recently. I don't think I'll make it tbh. Maybe in half a week but I'm not really sure.
That's totally fine. We don't plan to start until about a week or so from now, anyway. Not only that, but we'll be accepting characters after the initial start, so don't be discouraged to still send a character in by then!

Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself here, but You said the IC should be up sometime next week?
No rush, ^.^ I was just wondering if there was a time frame you had in mind

Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself here, but You said the IC should be up sometime next week?
No rush, ^.^ I was just wondering if there was a time frame you had in mind
That's correct. Also, sorry if we're a little slow on approving characters, but we'll get to them ASAP.

If this RP is still accepting, I hold an interest for it. My favorite color is Green.

I followed the rules correctly, right?

I think I'm just gonna back out everyone, I'm sorry! I overestimated myself, I cant even keep up on a daily response anymore. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I hope it all runs smoothly for you all!

I think I'm just gonna back out everyone, I'm sorry! I overestimated myself, I cant even keep up on a daily response anymore. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I hope it all runs smoothly for you all!
That's too bad to hear, but do what you think is best for your time management. I can't do daily responses either. We're trying to keep it at a fair pace for people that have busy schedules, too. If you ever happen to find more time on your hands, feel free to come back and join us! I should make it clear here that we don't expect people to post daily for this if they are interested. We're more inclined to two posts a week given things like work and school schedules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back