You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
large.jpg

*Nickname:
"Call me Virus, if you like. Deoxys works just as well, though."
Pokemon:
Deoxys
"I present as female, currently. The make-up of my body allows me to present as male, too, which I do about as often. So just call me what you like."
Will be referred to throughout this CS as 'they'
Type(s):
Psychic
Nature:
Serious
*Birthday:
"I arrived on the previous world June 6th. When I hatched is unknown."
*Long-term Goal/Dream:
"As the future is not guaranteed, I do not have any goals for it. If I had any, though, making a safer world would be it."
*Quotes from your character:
"I do not understand."
"Please stop that."
"Why do the Seviper and the Zangoose Nomemon feel the need to fight?"
"Hey, I heard something interesting about (insert Legendary Pokemon here)"

Personality:

"I do not understand why you require me to tell you how I act. I heard that Arceus has a crush on Xerneas."
Virus is a bit strange when it comes to a Nomemon, much less a Deity. While they understand slang, they tend to take everything very literally if they don't catch what somebody means right off the bat. They also talk in a very literal way, which leaves little for interpretation. This makes understanding what they mean very easy, but otherwise kind of hard to get along with. Occasionally, Virus will try to crack a joke, and, while their sense of humor is kind of dry- yeah, they're just not very funny, but they're trying. They're funniest when they're just being a smartass. Along those lines, Virus also likes gossip, and has no problems gossiping about others.
Bio:
"I was born through a mutation in space, the twin of the only other one of my kind. We had a good life, up until an accident that left both of us unable to regenerate for a long time. My other half got in a fight with Rayquaza while looking for me. Everyone who worships me knows this story, though. During the end of the world, my friend was destroyed, I think, as I have yet to see her on this world, which is why there is only one Deoxys."

Rivals:

"I am not fond of Rayquaza after she attacked me on the previous planet, though I would not want to hurt her. I prefer to just avoid her."
Don't think too hard about that answer
Friends:
"I like Diana, but I do not know if she likes me back. I enjoy the company of most of the other Deities, too."
Crushes:
"Please do not ask such imprudent questions."
Darkrai and Latias 
Intimate Relationships:
"You mean what Arceus wishes he were in with Xerneas?"
That's not very nice, Virus

Ability:

Pressure

Move Set:
Psycho Shift
Extreme Speed
Psychic
Icebeam
TM:
Thunder Wave

Other Pictures:

deoxyribonucleic_gijinka_by_helix_wing-d35auxb.png

Male, pretend those shoulder tentacles are still there

22793e30da756946f603782e8c9c00a3.jpg

Female Defense Form, suppose the hair would function as those tentacles

deoxys_by_akatsukimudkip-d5k4gsi.png

just continue to use this as a ref for the rest of the forms until i stop being lazy i suppose

Other

Virus can choose whether they see like a normal Nomemon, or in electromagnetic fields.

Their four tendrils work a bit like tentacles, giving them the equivalent of six arms. Giving Machamp a run for their money.

If wounded, they still regenerate.

Apart from their Normal form, their speed form is their favourite to be in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back