• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Virtual MMORPG Group Roleplay

Another idea, this time being bonus raid bosses

The Infernal Ones-- 13 demons from ancient times who resurrect once every month to cause utter chaos. 12 of the major dungeons of the game have one Infernal One. If players defeat all twelve -- even if the players weren't co-operating with each-other -- then the Bonus Dungeon Tartarus is opened, where you can fight the 13th Infernal One, the Fallen Morning Star Lucifer. I haven't finalized it yet, but the other Infernal Ones consists of Belial, Beelzebub, Lilith, Ashtaroth, Iblis, Azazel, Samael and Shaytan among them.

Gateway to Paradise and Mysterious Beginnings are the only two dungeons we've made. Serpentine mountain is the only one we've made that isn't clarified as a dungeon.

Well, this has blown out of proportion. So, which storyline are we going with: Stuck in the game, or just playing it?

Whoa whoa whoa.

How did it get blown out of proportion?

I mean, I think they're still trapped in the game.

As far as I know we are just playing it o-o

We were just making up towns and dungeons.

TurtleGod said:
Whoa whoa whoa.
How did it get blown out of proportion?

I mean, I think they're still trapped in the game.
Well, yesterday we talked about the possibility of it not being about people stuck in the game, as it was hard to come up with a logical premise, but it seems to have shifted back into them being stuck.

1scariot said:
Well, this has blown out of proportion. So, which storyline are we going with: Stuck in the game, or just playing it?
I'm fine either way honestly.

Also,ALL the stuff I've suggested up until now was what I made for MY VRgame setting on fictionpress. Hopefully this wouldn't lead to a copyright war.

Maybe we should make a forum thread or something to better organize our ideas. There are a lot of people with their own thoughts of what it going to happen.

Or maybe we should make the RP now and think of other places, as we've already made some places. How about you use the extra threads and make a places tab. That'd be cool. And maybe we can comment on that tab to request new places, too.

Forum or thread?

That is the question.

I vote to make it a thread. Threads have different tabs, and in forums (Which I have not participated in much), there are different place threads, meaning when you move to one place, you'll have to switch pages. 

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Thread or Forum, that is the question.

[/QUOTE]
Damn you, you commented before me.

TurtleGod said:
Forum or thread?
That is the question.

I vote to make it a thread. Threads have different tabs, and in forums (Which I have not participated in much), there are different place threads, meaning when you move to one place, you'll have to switch pages. 

Damn you, you commented before me.
Yep, way before you.

I'd rather not make the RP just yet. Cause then I'll be doing A LOT of writing and I wouldn't be around too much.

So making another RP recruitment thread and put our ideas. Riot would you like to do that?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yep, way before you.

[/QUOTE]
No, like two comments before me. 

Nico said:
I'd rather not make the RP just yet. Cause then I'll be doing A LOT of writing and I wouldn't be around too much.
So making another RP recruitment thread and put our ideas. Riot would you like to do that?
I think making another RP recruitment thread is unneeded.

Nico said:
I can make the RP if you want. I have some time today to write it up. I just need to know if we are doing stuck in game or just playing it.

I'll make the RP cause I'm kinda particular :/

We can talk in the OOC there. Let me make it.

First what is the game going to becalled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back