• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Virtual MMORPG Group Roleplay

Scribe is the making of maps, magical tomes, scrolls, magical contracts, and and basically everything that's written on paper. Perfect for the scholarly type.

No notreally, I'm pretty sure mos games have an automap anyways. They can copy or make maps of not just dungeons, but entire series of zones and areas, giving way more detail than what the game would give you.

Also, Beast-Taming. We already have pets, right? This sub-class expands on that. More pets, higher-level, better chance, new skillls, better stats...stuff like that.

Ooh.

I'd like to know how many characters we can make.

And if alchemy can become a class.

Because alchemy throw potions, stuff happens.

Never played as one. I'd like to.

And maybe a botanist (poisoner).

That'd be cool.

But I'm guessing these would be small little roles that're just support characters.

Yeah would like to know that too. If possible, I want at least 2 characters -- on is that barbaric elf I metioned before and the other is my ACTUAL character.

Also, in-universe multiple characters -- if someone made multiple characters for the game, what would happen to that other character once they got stuck inside the game? In Log Horizon, those 2nd accounts actually gained lives of their own. ot that I got to that point of the Light Novels, but still...

2-3 characters

sorry I'm not talking much. I just had a manic depressive episode.

That's good to know.

We need to make two characters.

Sure, okay, fine.

Let's think of locations.

(Yeah, are you okay?)

/hugs MoL

Yeah I'm alright. I just get these episodes everyone once in awhile. The Perks of being Bipolar/Skitzo effective.

Hmm...

So there are other dungeons?

And this is the second to last one?

Cool.

I have an idea for the first one. Or if there are different dungeons spread out, this is an easy one.

Mysterious Beginnings - A ten floor dungeon for beginners.

What about a main quest? Dungeons for the main quest and dungeons for side quests, events, extras and the like? 

Nico said:
Anyone ever play Mabinogi?
Their dungeon system is p-cool
Ah, I tried to but it glitched out.

Anyone played Vindictus?

Eh it's been glitchy for years. I miss the old days -feels-

Vindictus I wanted to try since it's the proloque of Mabi but my computer couldn't handle it.

Serpentine Mountains-- a mountain range where dragons have made ther lair. In the deepest floor lies the Yamato-no-Orochi, which guards the mighty blade Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi.

Vindictus is so cool, I gave my character long hair just so that when I turned the physics would go into play and he'd do a fabulous hair flip xD

Seperate and to get to the next area you have to beat it to unlock the portal to the next area

Now, for a town! The main one, probably the main or final one.

Utopia, the Eternal Capital-- a grand city at the centre of the world, filled with skyscrapers made of crystal.

[QUOTE="Maiden of Law]Now, for a town! The main one, probably the main or final one.
Utopia, the Eternal Capital-- a grand city at the centre of the world, filled with skyscrapers made of crystal.

[/QUOTE]
I think that should be like the final one, where all the players who are near beating the game live.

Anyways...

I have an idea for a first town.

If each town is near a dungeon.

Key Village - The key to your adventure. An average town, with a lot of merchants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back