• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Virtual lands (Always accepting)

How do you swear at your men?
B. Goddamn
A sounds like an insult.
Who does the spy work for?
A. Central Intelligence
What do you want to tell the spy
B. Try to be kind and show them that your not scary
Nice dragons.

“Yes & there’s ships all the time” said the spy as you look at the notification and inspecting where it came from and how it’s the same kind of ship that came for you the first time. “Well it’s the same kind of ship that came from another galaxy and they attempted to assasinate me! Go give them hell for their colonial acts! I don’t even want to see those birds around my goddamn moon!”

“Well, I’ll tell the head of Central intelligence and we’ll invastigate the matter” said the spy

“Perfect” you say glad your not the 1st boss this time around “But they’re from a different galaxy, so I think it would be in your best interest to try to be kimd and show them that you’re not scary.”

“Perfect” replied the spy “I’ll go deal with it right away and i’ll let you know if anything has come up”

“Alright” you say ”and good luck out there.” The spy hung up and you can comfortably get back to work. You keep working for a couple more hours before you get up and crawl out of he office feeling hungry and exhausted, so you ___ as bodyguards virtually surround you “Thanks guys for doing this, ___”

Where do you want to go?
A. The warp pad to get to the homeworld
B. Outside to guess where your character’s house is
C. type-in

how do you adress your guards
A. It’s like the system went to hell lately
B. It’s such a great help
C. You don’t know what’s around the corner
D. type-in

Where do you want to go?
Dragons need sleep too.
how do you adress your guards

Where do you want to go?
How do you address your guards?

“Alright” you say ”and good luck out there.” The spy hung up and you can comfortably get back to work. You keep working for a couple more hours before you get up and crawl out of he office feeling hungry and exhausted, so you go outside to guess where your character’s house as bodyguards virtually surround you “Thanks guys for doing this, It’s like this system has gone to hell lately”

“I understand said the body guard, now let’s just go home” said the guards as you fly up in search of a large home on a small moon as its your best guess of where your home is so you fly down with your guards to an elaborate manor among a few other manors untill the game freezes again as a cuscebe was triggered hundreds of thousands of miles away around a different planet. You bring up your menu with various options as a virtual piece of paper shows up before your still muzzle that read 4320 Bloodbourne ave.

It was merely a couple minutes later when you looked at a nearby street sign to find that it says ‘bloodbourne ave.’ Now, you go down the street to find the house that says ‘4320’ Paranoid neighbors look out the window as they recognize you from ____. You eventually get to your house as the door opens automatically and the body guards flew away. Upon entering the home, you are greeted by ____.

What is the most comon media on Yondel moon F?

A. TV
B. Livestream
C. Newssites
D. Type in

Who lives with you?
A. Your wife
B. Your house slave
C. Some moon cats
D. Your husband
E. type in

A. TV
Who lives with you?
A. Your wife

B. Livestream
Who lives with you?
A. Your wife | This may have already been mentioned earlier. We may as well go with it.

It was merely a couple minutes later when you looked at a nearby street sign to find that it says ‘bloodbourne ave.’ Now, you go down the street to find the house that says ‘4320’ Paranoid neighbors look out the window as they recognize you from livestreams. You eventually get to your house as the door opens automatically and the body guards flew away. Upon entering the home, you are greeted by your apparnt wife. “Honey, it’s so good to seee you” she said crawling toward you

“It’s been a long day and i’m tired” you say working your way to the tv and lying down before the tv

“So, how was your day?” asked your wife, ____

“___” you reply looking at the clock that read ‘___’ “So it’s been absolutely mental!”

What’s you’re wife’s name?
A. Dana
B. Dylgoch
C. Helym
D. Qeranda
E. type in

What’s your remark?
A. Imagine a day full of what you saw on my stream!
B. I’ve had to deal with two warring states today
C. I was almost assasinated today!
D. type-in

What’s the time?
A. 11:44
B. 23:44
C. 22:12
D. 7:12

What's your wife's name?
C. Helym | ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What's your remark?
A. Imagine a day full of what you saw on my stream! | That seems to cover everything, I think.
What's the time?
C. 22:12

“So, how was your day?” asked your wife, Helym

“Imagine a day full of what you saw on the steam” you reply looking at the clock that read ‘22:12’ “So it’s been absolutely mental!”

“I’m sorry to hear that” said Helym before crawling away into another room “I’ll be in my bedroom if you need me”

“Alright, hun” you say turning on a display panal, where the game’s menu appears and it would read from top to bottom ‘Spectator mode, leaderboard options, ingame TV, Outgame tv & quit’

You choise spectator mode before lying down on the carpeted floor as if you were smaug. You soon see a colorful range of default and custom avatars including that of Ace. They were on ___ firing their phaser guns at ____.

You watch with interest as some of them die and despawn either to their real life bodies or to the Hub World, while others are frantically using healing items like rations or bandages. Most of their training and tutorials had already been taken care of. You pull up the menu that blocked most of the screen before choosing ____.

Where is Ace and company?
A. On the icy surface of a nearby rocky planet
B. On the barren surface of a distsant rocky planet
C. On the moon of another Gas Giant
D. On an enemy ship
E. type-in

Who are their enemies?
A. The Hanamanian animal army
B. Your spies
C. Space pirates
D. Type in

What option do you choose?
A. Continue spectator mode
B. pull up the leaderboard
C. options
D. ingame TV
E. Outgame tv
F. quit

Last edited:
D. On an enemy ship
Who are their enemies?
C. Space pirates
Typical pirates.
B. pull up the leaderboard
Let’s see what’s up.

A. On the icy surface of a nearby rocky planet | It's nearby. That must be pretty interesting, hm?
Who are their enemies?
C. Space pirates | And their ship just so happens to be nearby as well. Wonder if anyone else is watching them at the moment.
B. Pull up the leaderboard | May as well figure out what's been happening here, too.

You choise spectator mode before lying down on the carpeted floor as if you were smaug. You soon see a colorful range of default and custom avatars including that of Ace. They were on the icy surface of a nearby rocky planet as they fired their phaser guns at a band of space pirates.

You watch with interest as some of them die and despawn either to their real life bodies or to the Hub World, while others are frantically using healing items like rations or bandages. Most of their training and tutorials had already been taken care of. You pull up the menu that blocked most of the screen before choosing the leaderboard option.

You see a list of players and absurdly high high scores whitch are in the millions. You don’t see any usernames you recognize with only a couple of them in the 6th or 8th positions currently online now. You go to real life scores and see that you points are steadily increasing as you’ve outsourced the combat to the army. The other players, however are increasing in short bursts due to the raises in the Virtuaspace levels that encompass progress made in other VR based titles.

You are among the top five in the server with 10,321 points and rising. Ace is number 6 as two players with Russian usernames you can’t read dominate the top two postition. You growl at yourself since that’s a fairly low score for being a videogame boss.

You reach the end of the ___ leaderboards only to discover ___ as well as banner ads at the bottom of the screen with hotlinks for viewing game trailers. “oh how I miss you Virtuaspace” you say to the screen before ____.

What’s the title of this game?
A. Star explorer
B. World of Halcroft
C. Setrig: other S online
D. type-in

What’s after the game’s leaderboard
A. Highest total Virtuaspace levels
B. Your stats with an image of your old custom avatar
C. Your scores in every VR game you’ve played
D. Type in

What do you want to do?
A. click the banner ad
B. Close out your screen and continue watching the players
C. Turn off the screen and join Helwym in bed
D. you quit the game
E. type-in

A. Star explorer
What’s after the game’s leaderboard
What do you want to do?
C. Turn off the screen and join Helwym in bed

A. Star explorer | The virtual reality game where you can fight aliens, befriend aliens, help run an entire galaxy, and sharpen your relationship skills. You name it, this game's got it!
What’s after the game’s leaderboard?
What do you want to do?
C. Turn off the screen and join Helym in bed

You reach the end of the Star Explorer leaderboards only to discover your scores in every VR game you’ve ever played as well as banner ads at the bottom of the screen with hotlinks for viewing game trailers. “oh how I miss you Virtuaspace” you say to the screen before turning off the screen and joining Helym in bed. You laid down in a giant pet bed as Helym nipped you in the haunches. “I’m not in the mood, honey” you say tiredly before eventually falling asleep.

While you sleep, you are greeted by a message in red text reading “Demmom@n was killed by moonworms” You wake up after the game timeskipped your perception by eight hours in the future. You open your eyes as if waking up from a nightmare as the smell of bacon wafted in from the kitchen, you yawn billowing heat and smoke in the process before you get up and go to the bathroom where you grabbed a long toothbrush with your front left paw before lying down in the bathroom and dipping the brush’s bristles into the toothpaste. You give a toothy scowl before brushing your fangs and molars. After a few moments, you spit it in the sink and put your brush back near the vat bed]fore you join Helym in the kitchen.

A cutscene gets triggered as the game walks you toward the table for you. Your wife put your breakfast before the table with your maw as there were a couble stakelets of Canadian style bacon and ___ colored eggs. “Helym” you said

“Yes, ___” replied helym turning her ___ head toward you

“Didn’t you lay eggs a couple weeks back?” you ask

“Yes, of course” said Helym “That’s what’s breakfast today?”

“I rather not have hatchlings when i’m away so much anyways” you say eating your wifes eggs as you feel ___ behind your character’s preprogrmmed actions “I don’t want to introduce them to a mad world like we have now”

What does dragon yolk look like?
A. Black with a red center
B. Bluish-green
C. Reddish
D. White with a Reddish-orange center
E. type-in

What’s your character’s name?
A. Casolch
B. Porkai
C. Hiccyn
D. Type-in

What is Helym’s scale pattern?
A. Blue with white undersides
B. Green with black stripes
C. Red
D. Purple
E. type-in

What’s your internal reaction to having Abortion for breakfast?
A. Disguisted and dismayed
B. Disturbed at the developers
C. Sad for the character arc
D. Indifferent and intrigued
E. type-in

What does dragon yolk look like?
A. Bluish-green | Not quite green eggs and ham, but it'll do the trick today.
What's your character's name?
A. Casolch | The only one I don't mind pronouncing aloud.
What is Helym's scale pattern?
A. Blue with white undersides
What's your internal reaction to having Abortion for breakfast?
B. Disturbed at the developers | "It's not like it's cannibalism or anything," they probably said. That doesn't make it any less strange to the players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back