• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

As he definitely should because Ms Blacksmith should know better but she’s just gotta get her ores, man! And of course, her mandatory checkups and whatnot even though she doesn’t think they’re necessary when they definitely are.
Oh, don't worry, Doctor Rhys is used to dealing with patients who are certainly not eager to be at the clinic. Perhaps a length and detailed lecture on the importance of maintaining health will convince Ms Blacksmith otherwise. Rhys is a very fun person who will totally not bore a person to sleep mid-checkup, as you can tell.

I haven't played Harvest Moon in so long. :c

My farmer is going to be very harsh, and will probably come off as rude at times. He will actually be very honest, however, and protective of those he becomes close to. <3 I'm so excited to make him!

• Hello There! •

20180715_134614-gif.463191
If you're reading this then I'm betting you, like myself, love yourself some Harvest Moon style games or hey, maybe you stumbled here by accident or curiosity caught you? Either way why not have a little read now that you are here! Even without knowing the games you might like it c:

When it comes to chill RP threads that involve HM or are inspired by it, I always spot them a week too late were either spots are filled or the thing itself has died for one reason or another. So here I am setting up my own. I can't be too late when it's it's my creation :D. It's been quite a while since I've been in a good group RP so I'm excited to jump back in.

For those still with me here, I'll get to the main point. This RP will be set in its own lore, so no canon characters from the games mentioned in the title of course, but it is going to be set up with the same cute little village idea with all kinds of slots available, farmers, baker's, doctors, florists, adventurers blacksmiths... or maybe you'd like to create a kid or someone without a specific job. There is definitely a slot to suit everyone!

Setting:
The RP will be set in the village of Kore. Tucked away in the scenic countryside of Violet Meadows and at least an hour's drive to the next bigger town. A town that had quieted down over the years as the younger residents left for the city and only the older inhabitants remained. Recently however younger residents have been starting to gather there once more. Drawn in by the calm atmosphere and clean air in contrast to the city that alot of people had left for in the first place. With plenty of festivals and events going on all year around as well as an adventurers guild to join there is always something to do despite its out of the way placement.

Slots for jobs:
(I may add more depending on the reception to this interest check and if you have a profession you'd like but isn't listed feel free to suggest!)

Farmer:
1/3 Available
Nona Nona
EricSings EricSings
-

Nurse:
Nona Nona

Doctor:
AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat

Florist:
@Calcifus

Inn Keeper:
Jessii Jessii

Bartender:
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Musician:
@Dandelion

Chef:
Available

Waiters/Waitresses:
Available

Adventurers' guild members:
Still Available!
@theroseoforlais

Blacksmith:
Lumina Lumina

General store owner:
Orikanyo Orikanyo

I will add more info about locations, maps, festivals etc if I get enough people interested!

:bishiesparklesl:Thanks so much for reading! <3 :bishiesparklesl:

I would Love to take on a farmer role! I have a Harvest moon inspired character already picked.

Do you want to make it so that the bar is connected to the inn, or In the lobby? So that our characters can keep each other sane? Haha
I’m actually doing a quick sketch of a map for the town itself and I’ve stuck it onto the side of the inn in that :) so you can keep each other sane xD

I would Love to take on a farmer role! I have a Harvest moon inspired character already picked.
Sure thing! I’ll add in your name :D

Oh, don't worry, Doctor Rhys is used to dealing with patients who are certainly not eager to be at the clinic. Perhaps a length and detailed lecture on the importance of maintaining health will convince Ms Blacksmith otherwise. Rhys is a very fun person who will totally not bore a person to sleep mid-checkup, as you can tell.
I have a feeling that Rhys is gonna have to get used to seeing Ms. Blacksmith quite a bit, regardless of what he tells her. She can get on your nerves sometimes with that kind of stuff but you can’t help but love her! And she does genuinely appreciate him and all that he does. I can see them being friends to an extent from how often she’s in there, and especially during her extended stays that probably will happen.

So here’s the map so far I don’t want to clutter up the RP thread with working this stuff out so I’m doing a quick ask here, I’ll label each number out in the actual thread but for now the only reason I’m posting it is because of numbers 12, 13 and 14. These are intentionally blank looking as they are farming sites and I’m not sure what kind of farms you are going to have

Just so I know, Silver Fae Silver Fae EricSings EricSings which location would you guys prefer? Since I got my choice first on the slots I’ll let you guys pick where you want to be :) The farm name would be helpful too for labelling purposes!

1FE750FB-504A-4CD4-A1B6-94E72D531737.png

So here’s the map so far I don’t want to clutter up the RP thread with working this stuff out so I’m doing a quick ask here, I’ll label each number out in the actual thread but for now the only reason I’m posting it is because of numbers 12, 13 and 14. These are intentionally blank looking as they are farming sites and I’m not sure what kind of farms you are going to have

Just so I know, Silver Fae Silver Fae EricSings EricSings which location would you guys prefer? Since I got my choice first on the slots I’ll let you guys pick where you want to be :) The farm name would be helpful too for labelling purposes!

View attachment 581712
I would love either 12 or 13!! And the name of my character's farm/ ranch is Rainside Orchard and Gardens!

Which house will be the store I wonder?

I would love either 12 or 13!! And the name of my character's farm/ ranch is Rainside Orchard and Gardens!
I think 13 would be good then since then you still have trees and a huge grassy area for gardens :)

Which house will be the store I wonder?
2 is the store, right next to the inn and bar which are 3 and 4 :)

That map is amazing, by the way, I adore the watercolor texture, it has always been a favorite of mine, was it digitally drawn?

Oh WOW, I'm super impressed! The map looks so beautiful and really has that Harvest Moon aesthetic! Nice work!

Does the blacksmith have a house in town? Or is hers up in the mountains by the mines?
I was planning on having the blacksmiths at 11 but I can set that building as something else if you want her to be up near the mines or alternatively she can just have her house separate from her forge up in the mountains too, it's up to you :)

Oh WOW, I'm super impressed! The map looks so beautiful and really has that Harvest Moon aesthetic! Nice work!
Thank you! <3

That map is amazing, by the way, I adore the watercolor texture, it has always been a favorite of mine, was it digitally drawn?
Thank you!! It was drawn traditionally with pencil then I took a photo of it and straightened it up and coloured it on my phone :)

I was planning on having the blacksmiths at 11 but I can set that building as something else if you want her to be up near the mines or alternatively she can just have her house separate from her forge up in the mountains too, it's up to you :)

Thank you! <3

Thank you!! It was drawn traditionally with pencil then I took a photo of it and straightened it up and coloured it on my phone :)
Alright. I definitely see /something/ being up by the mines, but I can’t decide if I want that to be her house or her forge or both.

Alright. I definitely see /something/ being up by the mines, but I can’t decide if I want that to be her house or her forge or both.
Well I'm fine with moving either or both so let me know when you decide on what you'd rather do :)

Nona Nona Very nice map. :3
I would like lot 12 if this okay. I am still thinking of a name, I should have a name by this afternoon.

Well I'm fine with moving either or both so let me know when you decide on what you'd rather do :)
Would it be possible for her to have built herself a small lodge/forge up by the mountains, though her actual house/forge is in the town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back