• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

<3 Current Available Slots <3

Chef:
Available!

Adventurers Guild Members (multiple slots available for these):
Available!

Hi there! A little new to how this site works, but I would love to snag an Adventurer Guild Member spot if that’s okay.
Welcome to the site! Yes I've just had someone apply for that spot but I did say there is more than one available so feel free to drop a CS! :)

Are farmer roles still available
I'm sure we can have one more farmer :). We have a Rancher and a Farmer with a Orchard and flower fields already so maybe another farmer that has a different specialty?

Hey! This looks so cute. I live for HM. I was wondering if I could join also! Perhaps as a male that fills a slot like traveling salesman, or wanderer, or fisherman or something. I don't think I saw that kind of thing unless I'm mistaken ^^

Edit: Oh there is a fisherman already! Okay, then maybe the other stuff suggested?

Hey! This looks so cute. I live for HM. I was wondering if I could join also! Perhaps as a male that fills a slot like traveling salesman, or wanderer, or fisherman or something. I don't think I saw that kind of thing unless I'm mistaken ^^

Edit: Oh there is a fisherman already! Okay, then maybe the other stuff suggested?
Hi There! Yes we have a fisherman already but the other two are definitely possible roles to take! I'll link you to our OOC :)

<3 Available Slots <3
Farmer:
1 More Slot left!

Newspaper Reporter/Writer:
Open!

Teacher:
Open!

Chef:
Open!

Bartender:
Open!

Adventurers Guild Members: