• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

Giving this a little bump as some slots have opened up again! :bishiesparklesr:<3

Slots Currently Available:
- Florist
- Inn keeper
- Bartender
- Teacher
- General Store Owner

If you have a character idea that's not in the slot list but you think will work in the RP don't hesitate to let me know! We'd love to have you aboard :)

I feel I should mention it upfront that while I'm interested I don't want to immediately join. From what it seems there are currently only a few active? Even just taking from September it seems the responses are few. Is this what the activity level is meant to be? I like small groups as well but if it's just going to be two people that will respond back within a week then I hesitate. I already decided to watch the thread for a while because I do love the idea I wouldn't want to join if it is possible that it may just be rebooted soon, im sure the discord is active if you are bumping here but for now, I think I'll just keep watch. (But if you do ever do a restart or if it becomes more lively I'm definitely going to try to join.)

I feel I should mention it upfront that while I'm interested I don't want to immediately join. From what it seems there are currently only a few active? Even just taking from September it seems the responses are few. Is this what the activity level is meant to be? I like small groups as well but if it's just going to be two people that will respond back within a week then I hesitate. I already decided to watch the thread for a while because I do love the idea I wouldn't want to join if it is possible that it may just be rebooted soon, im sure the discord is active if you are bumping here but for now, I think I'll just keep watch. (But if you do ever do a restart or if it becomes more lively I'm definitely going to try to join.)
Hey there!

Thanks for taking interest in the group! I totally understand your reasoning behind not joining right away, because the IC does look a bit slow right now. It's not usually this slow A few of our members are currently still involved but are not posting for personal reasons they have mentioned on our OOC on discord and are coming back when they can.

This won't be rebooting hopefully since more than enough of the original members are still interested and will be starting to post again this week (which is why the topic has been bumped too :))

If you are interested in just joining our OOC without commiting to joining with a character just yet to keep a closer eye on things and just have a nice place to talk with some harvest moon fans in the meantime feel free to PM me and I'll link you to our OOC :)

Can I make a writer? If not an occultist (just someone who is spooky and obsessed with the supernatural, nothing magical has to come of it)

Can I make a writer? If not an occultist (just someone who is spooky and obsessed with the supernatural, nothing magical has to come of it)
We have someone that is in a role similar to writer already (Though they haven't been online lately...) We have room for a spooky person though haha) I'll DM you the link to the OOC :)

NOOOO I'm too late for the blacksmith spot! 😭
Well I don't know anything about the games or show (🤷‍♂️) but I do like the sound of a slow RP... I guess I can take general store owner.

Last edited:
Lurks

What is the posting requirement? I can't be around all week but I'm interested in the Teacher role~
I'd say a few posts a week is fine for frequency and a paragraph minimum. I'm not strict on it as long as you are active on OOC to let us know when you can't post. If that sounds okay to you the teacher role can be yours! :)

I'd say a few posts a week is fine for frequency and a paragraph minimum. I'm not strict on it as long as you are active on OOC to let us know when you can't post. If that sounds okay to you the teacher role can be yours! :)
Err will one long post once a week be fine for you? It's easier for me to do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back