• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

I have already put up a post that pushes the IC time forward to the flower festival and sets the time, weather and location so we’d be starting from there. I thought maybe starting on a festival day would be the best way to have people be in close proximity of each other so that everyone has a chance to introduce their characters and interact.
Sure! A spring festivale?

I just had a look at the IC thread, didn't realize we could just hop right in! I'll make a CS and join the flower festival soon-ish ^^

Is this still open and is there any space for a newspaper reporter/carrier that hopes to someday write a completes history of the area?

Is this still open and is there any space for a newspaper reporter/carrier that hopes to someday write a completes history of the area?
It sure is! And yeah! I love that character idea!

I think I've added everything I can think of for the character sheet... Is there anything I should add that I haven't thought of?

Do you still need another waitress or has the role been filled?
There is a waitress already but I'd say we'd have room for another :) I think I'll be reopening the chef spot too as our chef has been missing since June and has never posted

There is a waitress already but I'd say we'd have room for another :) I think I'll be reopening the chef spot too as our chef has been missing since June and has never posted
New plot point: waitress has to take over for absentee chef. XD

(I'm sorry, I had to. XD )

Now, do I need to fill out a character sheet of any kind or just jump in?
Hop on over to the thread here:

Create a character and I'll let you know when its approved by either tagging you or liking the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back