• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

ameliatitle-01.png

ameliaaresize.jpg

Oh right! She had heard something about Gregory being in charge of the fireworks this year. Regardless of how busy she would be at work it was hard not to here some of the gossip going on in the clinic waiting room among the older Kore gossips so she would sometimes be unintentionally kept in the loop or hear things because of it. "I'm sure he'll put on a great show" she answered "I'm excited for the evening. I missed the Ocean festival last year when I moved here but I've been told it's really something for being held somewhere so small"

She nodded when Sarah mentioned her job giving her little time to talk. "I'm normally that way" she started. Amelia too would delve into her work and distraction was also definitely not something that was needed during clinic opening times. "...most of the time" she added After with a sheepish laugh. Distraction was definitely not needed but it wasn't completely avoidable. A certain Adventurer came to mind as an almost daily distraction. Though one she had started to get used to, to the point that she would set aside candy for Mike when she felt it would be a day he would show up.

The mention of Sarah always looking out for her brother had Amelia offer a smile. She found it sweet that they had such a close relationship. While Amelia had no siblings of her own, she was raised by her aunt and uncle to the point that her cousins were probably closer to siblings then actual cousins. So she still could relate to an extent with how her older cousins would treat her.

With Sarah changing the topic to gaining weight from the snacks Amelia looked to the cakes next to her and blinked "Ah...Yeah…" she answered with light pink cheeks, seeming a little embarrassed. Her love for sweet snacks was strong. A little stronger than her mind's thoughts on how much weight it would add, so she was for sure a little... softer around the edges than someone as weight conscious as Sarah. "I guess I don't normally think on that stuff so much" she said rubbing the side of her face with her hand with a little shrug of her shoulders in a bit of a bashful manner.

• More Info •

• Current Outfit •

Beach

Mood:
A little embarrassed

Objective:
Catch up with Sarah / Not think about how many sweet things she's had already after it was pointed out

Interacting with:
Sarah ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 )

Mentioned:
Sarah ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 ) Mike ( NeonFlow NeonFlow ), Cousins [Sam, Pietra and Marcella]

• Character Sheet •

✿ Code by Nona ✿

Felicia Winfred
Nona Nona BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Her expression turned to the scowl as the boy opened his mouth. She gave him yet another nasty glare and barked, “Hey! That ain’t a stupid question!” Her cheeks grew red as she glared at mason, already flustered and annoyed at the boy. “Y’know what? I will show up! Jus’ ta fockin stomp ya in crab... catching, ye ‘ear?” She barked in the heat of the moment, even though she had never even seen a crab.

“Plus, ‘s not loike I’m gonna ‘ave much time ta play with you losers. I ‘ave lots of important stuff to do, after all.” Felicia smirked proudly, as if all her ‘important stuff’ was quite the accomplishment.

“Hey, and I ain’t gonna be ‘ere that long anyways, despite what Mason says.” She scowled at Mason once more at the mention of his name, putting a venom in her tone as if the word itself disgusted her. “I’m just ‘oldin out ‘ere in this deadend town ‘til boss gives me a new job, or at worst I’ll just wait for me pops ta break out of the pen.”

Gregory Wright & Sophie Borghese
Activity: Looking for Food
Interactions:
-Rui ( queanbean queanbean )
-Jet ( lunar_moth lunar_moth )

Sophie was honestly, still feeling quite nervous about the crowd, But she was then a bit startled as Jet suddenly acted quickly, and before Sophie had a chance of even processing what was going on, she was now with a plate in her hands, and facing the food tables, while Jet was guarding. Well, at least it seemed to work for the time being, which was ok by her.

However, right at that same time, Gregory and Rui were coming towards the exact same table Sophie and Jet were at. Gregory was already starting to feel dizzy with all the people that were at the food tables. This is definitely not something he's used to. But as expected, Gregory doesn't notice Rui being upset by the crowd at all. If only he could be as socially competent as Rui was, maybe life would be a lot smoother around here for him.

Nonetheless, when they arrive at the table, Gregory hears Jet talking out loud. Something about the tacos apparently. Gregory didn't really know, he just kind of felt dizzy with so many people around. As they approached the food table, Gregory hoped Rui might get distracted talking to Jet so he could focus on getting some food. It wasn't that he disliked Rui's company. Far from it. It was just that on occasions she could be a bit overwhelming for him, that's all.

Meanwhile, Sophie was trying to get food, when she glanced to the side and noticed two more people right nearby. She almost got startled as she hadn't seen them arrive, to her it was like they just appeared out of nowhere. She tried to pretend she hadn't seen them, and kept focused on the food.

Sarah Wright
Activity: Eating / Talking with Amelia
Interactions
-Amelia ( Nona Nona )

Sarah smiled and nodded as Amelia said she was sure Gregory would put on a great show. "He definitely will. He's been working very hard the past few days just to make sure everything would be ready for the fireworks show." Sarah said with a smile. Truth being told, despite Gregory's shyness, Sarah was definitely proud of Gregory's skills. She really didn't know how he did it, but it was amazing to her, to say the least.

However, when the topic of weight was discussed, Sarah looked at Amelia as she explained that she didn't think too much about that. Sarah just sighed. "I wish I could do the same." Sarah replied. Sure, Sarah looked great now, but she had struggled a lot to lose weight in order to get to where she was now. Sarah couldn't help but worry about the effects her food might end up having on her waistline. "Last time I didn't think too much about was back during highschool." Sarah mentioned. While she wasn't obese as a teenager, she did weigh quite more than she would've liked to. It was from there on that she decided to take control of her diet in order to prevent herself from getting even a pound heavier than she wanted to be. Of course, this usually meant having to contend with her love for chocolate.

☆ Rui Dixon ☆

Mood: Playful
Interactions: Gregory + Sophie ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 ) Jet ( lunar_moth lunar_moth )
Mission: PROTECC

As they passed between tables and people to where the plates were stacked, Rui took a moment to look around. They weren't terribly familiar with all of the townspeople - some more than others - but it was nice to be surrounded by such a fun and casual atmosphere. Still, even the mighty Rui could feel intimidated by a crowd. They felt Gregory's grip trembling slightly in their own and looked back over their shoulder. The dizzy glaze over his eyes was unmistakable. "Ah- this is a bit much for you, huh?" Rui sighed to pull together every strand of extrovertedness inside them and smiled, turning around and taking both of the quirky inventor's hands.

"Hey listen, don't think about all the people, just look here ok? And think of the food, hehe. It's like we're on a stealth mission or something." They grinned. In times like this it was all they could do to think how Rix would act. Rui would never admit it, but they looked up to their twin much more than they let on. When it really came down to it, they weren't actually that outgoing of a person. The chaos that followed them just seemed to involve many social situations. However, being around someone much quieter than themself brought out that tendency to take the lead.

"What kind of sna- oop!" Rui started to say, although realized a moment too late that maneuvering a crowd backwards and while preoccupied was a recipe for disaster. They took a step back and full-body bumped into someone behind them, barely able to keep their balance and using Gregory's grip to stay upright. Whipping their head around, they found themselves blinking up at a dark-haired woman who had some sort of casual defensive stance. "Ehehe, sorry! My bad." Rui hummed and tipped their head to the side.

They noticed the second person standing behind her and nodded slowly as if enlightened. "Mm, hmmm, huh." They looked back at Gregory and smiled, then imitated Jet with a prideful grin on their face.

☆ ☆ ☆

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Jet Tanaka  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

Jet startles a bit at the sudden contact, but then she looks down at who appears to be one of the twins (shoot, shoot, which one is this-- Jet scrambles her brain to remember, whoops--) and she gives them a toothy grin, putting her hands on her hips in a gesture that would be all smug due to her success as Sophie's self-appointed bodyguard, but she accidentally jabs somebody in the crowd with her elbows and she quickly puts her arms away.

"No worries!" she chirps to-- RUI, Rui, that's the one, and she flashes a little smile in greeting at the shyer-looking man behind them before she turns her attention back to Rui. "Fancy meeting you here. Decided to brave the shark-infested waters too, eh? A wise decision. The food is to die for. I gotta say, though, it's times like these that I realize I've forgotten just how many people really live here." She laughs a bit, scratching at the back of her neck. "It's so busy! I think I got used to the mellow life too quickly."

(As she talks, she nudges Sophie a bit with the toe of her shoe, like the way kids poke each other under their desks at school. Telepathically, she tries to say GET YOURSELF SOMETHING TO EAT IT'S OK I'M COVERING FOR YOU AREN'T WE SUCH A GOOD SECRET MISSION TEAM, but Jet's never been particularly gifted in the arts of the paranormal.)

---

Time: Sometime after 1pm
Location: Lakeside beach, food tables, lost within the Swarm (tm)
Action: Chattin'
Mood: Amicable

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Interactions: Sophie, Gregory Redfork2000 Redfork2000 , Rui queanbean queanbean *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

Last edited:
Blythe Carolinia~ Location: The Beach Hanging out with Hollie

Blythe grasped onto Hollie's hand tightly as she pulled back her arm to pull her sandy friend back onto her feet. Placing her other hand onto the teacher's shoulder, the bartender made sure she was steady before stepping back. "You're good. I'm more worried about your head than my knee. How long were you even out here for?" she asked, turning heel to walk towards the food stalls. Her walking cadence was rather slow as to not drag her friend towards the stalls but have a nice walk and talk.

During their trek back to the main conglomerate of people, Bly did more listening than talking. Her lack of talking wasn't because she couldn't get a word in but because she enjoyed the way the teacher just enthusiastically babbled on about her hobbies and frogs. The way her eyes lit up when talking about her favorite topics was too cute for Bly to interrupt. She did get one fact wrong though. There was no official sandcastle competition that she was aware of. Their plan was to construct a sandcastle so grand that the children around them would feel shame for their smaller sandcastles and give up on their dreams of being a sand architect.

It didn't take long for them to find Jamie perusing the various treats set out for purchase. He was chatting with what seemed to be Evelyn; and before she could even lift a finger to point him out, Hollie was already waddling towards him. The bartender had to stifle a laugh at her odd way of approaching her other dear friend. "Waddling like a penguin, pfft."
queanbean queanbean

"Good morning, Kore! I'm your Radio Newsman and DJ, Ash Rosenthal. Today's weather is twenty-two degrees Celsius with hardly a cloud in the sky. Today's birthday includes our lovely librarian, Thomas Pasquerella. If you see him today, please make sure to give him a happy birthday and rent a book from his establishment. Remember to return said book by the due date. We'll also be celebrating our Ocean Fest. For those who don't know about our yearly celebrations, our Ocean Festival is a fun time for our town. It includes music, food, a mini RC boat race, a contest for sandcastle building, and a water balloon fight. The evening will then conclude with a fireworks display, so please come by to witness this spectacular festival! Also as a surprise, my brother, Yehuda, has made his way all the way from our home city, [REDACTED], to move to our peaceful abode! Please make sure to say hello and don't be too put off from him, as he may be cutting your hair or giving you a tattoo or piercing in the future. Tom, I'm not sure what your favorite song is... but I'll play you a quiet soundtrack of smooth jazz."

View attachment 870253View attachment 870254
"You know, you look ridiculous."
"Ugh, I blame you if I get a sunburn."
"How? You're a short spot away from being a building."
The two Rosenthal brothers bickered with one another as they approached the beach party. Asher wore his typical black short swim trunks. Meanwhile his brother wore sunglasses, black shorts, a solid black Hawaiian shirt, and black sandals. While it would've looked somewhat normal, he also was carrying a parisol with him. Other than a few individuals, Yehuda actually only had a few experiences with the other citizens of the town. Perhaps Yehuda should've moved in closer to Fall or Winter, but his brother somehow convinced him to move a couple of weeks ago. As the two made their way towards the small crowd that had formed on the beach, the younger brother couldn't help but feel nervous. This would be the first time he would be making an impression on his new neighbors.

"Yudi, you okay?" Asher gave his younger brother a concerned look, he placed a reassuring on his brother's shoulder. "You're not about to burst into dust, are you?" While it was still in a teasing tone, it still conveyed a sense of concern for the younger male. "I'm fine." Yehuda managed to say confidently. Asher wasn't so sure about that answer, but he knew that hiding Yehuda wouldn't result in anything good. Even Yehuda had made an affirmative answer to coming to the festival... well it was more like, "Why not? May as well jump headfirst into the shark tank." Asher was about to say something towards his brother, but his eyes had landed on the tall figure of Jack. While many had been intimidated by the tall, dark-haired man, Asher wasn't afraid to engage with Jack. "Jack!" He excitedly wave and began running towards the man, his arms looped with his brother who was stumbling to keep up with Asher.
Jack Star
1620432120631.png
Activity: Chatting/Waiting
Interaction/Mentions: Israel Israel Firelie Firelie

Jack sat at the table keeping an eye out for Felicia, when instead another voice called out to him. It was the kid Asher, the one who started their own radio podcast, and he was dragging his brother with him as well. Asher looked like anyone who wanted to go to the beach, his brother on the other hand looked as if he was gonna bake with all that black on him. Jack was wearing a nice flowered shirt that looked like it could be buttoned up but wasn't, he was wearing grey shorts and flip flops, and topped it all of with a nice pair of shades. He welcomed the company these two would bring though he was still keeping his eyes out for the rascal Felicia.

"Nice to see both of you. My name is Jack Star" He stood up from his chair to extend a hand to Asher's Brother, only knowing who he was because of the radio that morning. "Come have a seat if you guys want. Glad to see a newer face in town, though everyone in general is a new face to me. How're you both doing?" Jack pulled a seat out for the two and sat back down. He thought he saw Felicia for a second but he wasn't sure if that was his imagination, they really pulled in a crowd in this place.

Jack Star
View attachment 880207
Activity: Chatting/Waiting
Interaction/Mentions: Israel Israel Firelie Firelie

Jack sat at the table keeping an eye out for Felicia, when instead another voice called out to him. It was the kid Asher, the one who started their own radio podcast, and he was dragging his brother with him as well. Asher looked like anyone who wanted to go to the beach, his brother on the other hand looked as if he was gonna bake with all that black on him. Jack was wearing a nice flowered shirt that looked like it could be buttoned up but wasn't, he was wearing grey shorts and flip flops, and topped it all of with a nice pair of shades. He welcomed the company these two would bring though he was still keeping his eyes out for the rascal Felicia.

"Nice to see both of you. My name is Jack Star" He stood up from his chair to extend a hand to Asher's Brother, only knowing who he was because of the radio that morning. "Come have a seat if you guys want. Glad to see a newer face in town, though everyone in general is a new face to me. How're you both doing?" Jack pulled a seat out for the two and sat back down. He thought he saw Felicia for a second but he wasn't sure if that was his imagination, they really pulled in a crowd in this place.

tetoragif.gif
anime.jpg

Asher Rosenthal / Yehuda Rosenthal
Activity: Chatting / Applying Sunscreen
Interactions: Jack ( Archdemon Archdemon )

"Jack, this is my brother Yehuda." Asher introduced with a friendly grin. "Nice to meet you." Yehuda greeted with a small nod. When the man offered them both seats next to him, Asher gave another big grin. "Don't mind if we do!" Asher beamed and quickly sat in the next seat closest to Jack. Yehuda gave his brother a quick glance with a raised eyebrow, but didn't say anything. The younger sibling simply took the seat next to his brother. He adjusted his umbrella from one side to the next so he could slip off the backpack he was carrying. He then began opening the bag. Inside the backpack (which was insulated) was sunscreen and a twelve pack of canned light beer.

Meanwhile Asher had focused his attention on the taller man. "Well, I've been trying to show this one here," He pointed to Yehuda with his thumb, "around the town, but other than couple of people he hasn't met most of y'all. I figured this was a good event to get him acquain-AGH! That's cold!" The young man had cut his conversation short when he felt something cold hit his back. He turned back to look at his younger sibling, whom simply gave his older brother an innocent, blank look. Yehuda had dragged out the sunscreen that had set on the cold beer prior and had placed a big blob of sunscreen on his brother's back. "Yudi, don't need it!" The older brother whined. "If I'm going to give you more tattoos, you're going to protect your skin." The younger sibling scolded. Asher groaned, but didn't fight his brother on it further. Asher could obviously could get another artist, but he felt it were special to get it from his brother. Also, his brother had done a great job with his henna-inspired sleeve on his right arm that he truly didn't want another artist.

Asher then proceeded to stretch over to the backpack, trying to ignore the cold feeling of the sunscreen. Reaching inside, he proceeded to drag out a couple of beers. He stretched an arm over to Jack with beer in hand, offering it to the man. "Want one?" He asked. Despite his youngish appearance, Asher was well over the drinking age for the area. Yehuda with sunscreen in his hand began to place little bits on his brother's face, making sure to his ears as well. Asher scrunched his face a little, but otherwise didn't protest. Deciding to focus his attention back on Jack, "How've you been, Jack?"

Liz looked at the groups gathering around the food tables when Aria brought up the crowd. "Well, we'd best hurry before they run out then." She then ran towards the tables without even making sure her companion was following, When she arrived and smelled the food, her stomach growled again with a vengeance and she quickly started filling her plate after stopping for just a moment to make sure Aria had followed her.

As she was loading up her plate with food she turned to her companion and asked, "So what caused you to move all the way out here to the boonies? After all, it's fairly obvious neither of us are from around here."

Date: Summer 4th
Activity: Getting food/ Chating with Aria
Interactions: Aria (screaming armadillo)​

Jamie Belle~ Location: Food Stalls hanging out with a bunch of peeps

Jamie was just browsing the various treats and goodies laid out for the festival. On his head, the brim of his large straw sunhat blew lightly with the ocean's breeze. In his hand, he idly spun his small, waiter-like notepad between his middle finger and thumb. It was filled with little scribbles and crossed out letters in a dark blue ink all trying to formulate some type of recipe from the variety of food laid out for the festival goers. Honestly, considering how many local restaurants there were in the village, he could've easily gotten the recipes by visiting the owners after the festival and asking them, but there wasn't any fun in that, right? Plus, being able to decipher ingredients from a finished dish is a nice party trick to entertain guests with. Either way, he wasn't exactly looking to stuff himself with all the delicious goodies in front of him no matter how much he wanted to, so, unlike some of the other villagers, he had a small plate that stayed empty for the majority of the time and was occasionally topped with small sample bites.

It wasn't until he heard a familiar voice that he diverted his attention away from the food. Flashing his own bright smile and a wave in the bright pink-haired woman's direction, he tucked the notepad in his hand back into his short's back pocket. "Hah, yeah," he laughed, grabbing his empty small plate he set off to the side, "there's just so much food and so little room on my plate. Although, I think this dilemma is partially your fault, right? Being the one who set everything up and all." He was obviously teasing her as he grabbed a pair of tongs to drop some more treats on to his dish. "But really, the festival looks great. I really appreciate all the effort you and everyone else put into it-"

"Good mORNing~!"

The young man was slightly cut off when his close friend, Hollie, greeted him and placed her elbow on his shoulder. Going along with her energy, he followed suit and placed his elbow on her shoulder, so they were doing some pseudo-balancing act. He put his plate down once again to rub his chin. "I've had the same question for awhile, dear Hollie," he said in a playful snobbish tone, "and I've come to the conclusion that it's all good to eat. I think if you closed your eyes and pointed at a random dish, you'd leave satisfied. Wouldn't you agree, Evelyn?" The silver-haired man glanced back at his pink-haired companion only to glance past Hollie's head to see his boss taking her time to get over to the three and gave a quick wave at her.

Nona Nona queanbean queanbean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back