• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• Samuel Krauss •

7F2F371F-E9CA-4322-A293-5F998A1276A8.jpeg
Samuel let a low chuckle as the little boy held up his head proudly upon being acknowledged. Samuel just shook his head on response to needing help but then paused "You know what? Not now, Oli because I set my own stuff up pretty early..." He once again glanced over to his own stall, which Drew now seemed to be spacing out in front of... wasn't he in the city? He guessed he must've made it back for the festival.

Looking back to Oliver, he spoke again, continuing his point "...But I might need some help, taking some of my leftover crates back to the farm later. Maybe you can come help me out then? I'd appreciate it lots, for now you should enjoy the festival" he offered with a smile. He could more than manage that by himself, but he knew Oli loved doing odd jobs for everyone, maybe Sam could get him an icecream or something for his hard work. "Speaking of work though, I should really head back. See Ya!” With that he offered a wave to everyone including Amelia and Cassia before he set off towards his stall at the other side of the square, swaying past those wandering around. He did spot a peculiar looking man, towering above the crowd with his height... His gaze only stopped briefly before he turned his attention back to his original task, no longer paying too much mind to the tall man. He reached his stall offering Drew a lazy looking grin as he stood behind the stall now “Morning. Aren’t you enthusiastic being here so early after a trip?” He asked with a light laugh.

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Kabochamp Kabochamp

[class=fyuriwrapper] position:relative; [/class] [class=card] position:relative; z-index:0; width:300px; height:500px; margin:auto; background:#f0bba8; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:center; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=img] pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=name] position:absolute; top:20px; left:0; z-index:1; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; background:#cf0653; padding:5px; color:#fff; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; [/class] [class=hver] position: absolute; bottom: 20px; left: 0; z-index:1; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; background:#cf0653; padding:5px; color:#fff; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name=cardinfo] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:2; width:300px; height:495px; margin:auto; box-sixing:border-box; background:rgba(155,155,161, 0.0); border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; transition: all 1s ease-out; color:transparent; padding:5px 10px; 5px 5px; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; [/class] [class name=cardinfo state=hover] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:2; width:300px; height:495px; margin:auto; box-sixing:border-box; background:rgba(155,155,161, 1.0); border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; transition: all 1s ease-out; color:#fff; padding:5px 10px; 5px 5px; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; [/class] [class=textparent] width:280px; height:495px; [/class] [class=textchild] width:280px; margin:auto; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] width:300px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:11px; [/class]
[div class=card][div class=cardinfo][div class=textparent][div class=textchild]
It was a really nostalgic feeling when Cordelia stepped on the Village Square. A small, tranquil smile adorned her face as she looked around the flower festival with her piercing blueish purple gaze. She noticed a bakery stall not so far away. In front of the stall were women seemingly around her age, judging by from her sight. One had a caramel-colored hair, while the other woman had a dirty blond hair. She also took notice that the stall owner of the bakery was a man.

Cordelia let a breath slipped between her slightly chapped lips. It quickly became visible due to the rather cold breeze of spring. Of course, with the warmness granted by the sun, it didn't really made the cold affect her body. Not to mention her walk from her shop located near the meadow was quite a long one, adding more heat to her body.

"And quite hungry-causable.." She muttered under her breath. A question then formed on her mind: Should she proceed to grab a little something to eat? Or should she wait until lunch time?

Deciding to pick the latter, she went to the second nearest stall from where she was standing, one she assumed was owned by the tan-skinned male with curly hair, seeing as he approached the black-haired man who, again, she assumed was his customer. With a wonder on what the dark brown-haired man had in store, Cordelia made her way to his stall.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=name] Cordelia de Fleur [/div][div class=img]
Ani.Inako.600.2143766.jpg
[/div][div class=hver]The Boastful Tailor || Within the Spring Festival[/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code by @Fyuri[/div]
[div class=comment]Mention: Nona Nona Kabochamp Kabochamp screaming armadillo screaming armadillo explosiveKitten explosiveKitten [/div]

Last edited:
Rein Laviope
Kisumi-Shigino-Free-Eternal-Summer.jpg
Interactions: Nephalem Nephalem
"Good to see you too, we've both been pretty caught up with preparations for the festival huh." Rein reminisced, realizing they hadn't actually seen each other for a while, other than passing by in the Guild. At his fellow adventurers sudden acting, Rein couldn't help but rise an eyebrow, before immediately playing along and feigning shock and horror. "Not your precious little meatball!" He stifled a laugh before breaking character. Looking over at Ham, he noticed the leftover sandwich peering out of his jaws. "To be honest though, I've always wondered how Ham never seems to change in size despite how much he eats." He pondered briefly, wondering what kind of secrets his digestive system had.

At Blakes revealing words, the realization suddenly dawned in his mind. "What..? No, but but, it looks different! Look!" He spoke desperately, wanting to defend his case, pride, and the poor gold he had spent. Within moments, he had shoved the glass jar a few inches from her face. "See?" He questioned, before putting the jar away in his satchel, not realizing how ridiculous he was being about jam. Rein couldn't help but sigh at himself, not realizing his possible mistake until now. "Well, I hope so."

His violet-blue irises blinked a few times at her sudden words. "It's rare to hear a compliment from you." He chuckled before ruffling her blond hair out of embarrassment. He never really know how to respond to compliments, and just kind of moved unconsciously. "I kind of disagree though, I would prefer being able to speak my mind, like you." He commented more quietly as he watched the doggo trot on over. "Still as excitable as always I see." Rein laughed at the sight of his stout little body hopping around. He briefly pat his head before turning back to Blake. "Must be because I smell like food or something." He chuckled at her pouting.

"She's right Ham, you did just finish a sandwich afterall, we're both witnesses." He crossed his arms at the frozen little rascal below them.

Giving in to the puppy dog eyes, he pat his head some more before changing the subject. "On a seperate note, are you going to participate in the flower dance this year?" He inquired suddenly. "I don't know anyone who is at the moment, it'd be sad to break tradition like this." He explained, remembering that it was the most notable event of the festival. As much as he disliked dancing, it's not like he couldn't appreciate watching it, especially whilst the atmosphere was at it's peak. It was always a beautiful sight with flower petals raining down; he enjoyed both times he had watched it over the past two years.

Cassia Hawtree
Seeing that Amelia had been successfully roped along with her train of thought, Cassia punched the air triumphantly before following her over to Max's stall eagerly. She couldn't help spending a few moments gazing at the treats on display with a huge smile and it took a moment for her to fully notice the others "Morning everyone! This year's festival is looking to be the best yet!" She said when she could tear her eyes away from the sweets.

She narrowed her eyes with a sly grin at Amelia and Max's interaction, pitiching in with a small suggestive "oh hoh?" And a wink before quickly turning to Oliver to avoid any backlash, pulling two medium sized eggs from her pockets "hey there kiddo! Penelope and Patricia laid these this morning just for you!" She said, handing them over to him "they said they worked extra hard on them as thanks for making thair coop so comfy and clean the other day." She said happily than leaned down and whispered "two good quality eggs like those've gotta be worth at least one cake, right?" She said with a wink, hoping this boy would agree.

Turing back to Max she gave one big clap and a grin "your stall does look great again though! Are you trying to take all my money before I even visit the others?" She asked with a mock, exaggerated pout, though she wasn't able to stop the corners of her mouth pulling up and ruining her act.

Nona Nona screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

scientist_by_clock_dream_daqmifp-pre.jpegDr. Troy
Interaction: screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Kabochamp Kabochamp Nona Nona Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Dr. Troy was unaffected by the occasional glances he received, far too caught up in the note-taking. His pen was lightning quick, filling up page after page despite how small his handwriting was. One would wonder how he was keeping the clipboard from exploding in his hands from the sheer friction he must've been exerting on it. He wrote everything: making note of the items for sale at the various stalls, hypothesizing the ratio of locals to visitors, noting how the vegetation reacted to the presence of human life, writing about the reactions confirmed visitors had to the festival. But one didn't go far at Wonder Co. on good note-taking abilities alone, he was more than capable of eavesdropping as well. Putting his super computer mind to the task, Dr. Tory began narrowing down possible locations for his current objective: the Mayor. They'd need to have words if things were to progress.

He took a deep breath before letting the world around him melt away, forming into a consistent stream of data which he analyzed and studied to the nth decimal. Slowly he opened his eyes and fixed his glasses as the solution came to him, and with a small smile on his face this modern day sherlock narrowed his possibilities down to only one possible answer as to the Mayor's location.

He.... was at the festival.

With a sigh Dr. Troy decided it'd be faster to ask around.

The most obvious people to ask would have to be the stall owners, as the locals of such a small town shouldn't have much trouble keeping tabs on each other, especially with such an event like this taking place. But there were many stalls, many possible sources of information.

His gaze went to the assembly of trucks far in the back of the village, where someone's child seemed to have gotten on top of the display tables and nobody seemed willing to remove her. She noticed him staring and, with a grin, reached behind her before pulling a stuffed lemming from lord knows where. She waggled her eyebrows at him whilst nodding to the lemming, and Dr. Troy promptly turned his attention elsewhere. That was a nightmare he wasn't willing to subject himself to.

And so his attention went to another popular stall, namely one with sweets which seemed to have a crowd forming around it.

Dr. Troy pocketed his pen and lowered his clipboard as he approached the stall, even gaze settling on the young man who seemed to be operating it. The others around the table seemed mostly local, Dr. Troy was willing to guess perhaps 75% of them at least. Making sure not to intrude the line of customers assembling, Troy approached the stall from the side before attempting to acquire the man's attention.

"Excuse me" He called to him before gesturing towards the numerous people wandering around the festival "I'll make this brief, would you happen to know where the Mayor is?"

He then turned his gaze to the others assembled at the stall "Or if any of you could point me in his direction..."

Oliver Taurez

Chef.png

With a cheerful glee. Oliver's smile remained intact to his face. Joyful of the fact that a strong presence of adults is high. He couldn't help but bob his legs up and down as he held his frying pan upwards as if it was a microphone. The festival's spirit was getting into the boy as he did a little dance on the morning sunlight. The aroma of Max's Stall's baked goods were slowly clinging on to Oliver's clothes. Replacing his hard earned sweat with a sweet buttery fragrance. Let's out a small chuckle that equalizes both of the men's laughter.

"I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Max!"

The boy continued dancing as he replies to the baker's answer. at this moment. Max's stall was flooding in with more customers yet he hasn't bought anything from his stand. No better time to try and buy now but it seems that Samuel had caught his full attention. He said he might need some help after the festival's events. The boy nodded in glee without a second thought in mind.

"Yes! I will help! Mister Sam! I want to help!"

The boy's excited voice caused him to hop like a small bunny upon replying so. It was true that Oliver is a truely obedient child. Ask him something and he'll do it without question. He didn't even know what the task was. More people came in, mostly women. Came by for a stop, which caused Oliver to remain smiling while Samuel had to leave them be. Although, he took a mental note of Samuel's request. He won't be forgetting that one soon. The boy simply waved goodbye at Samuel as he left without another word. Oliver spun quickly upon being called by another one of the familiar faces of Kore village, Cassia Hawthorne. Or as Oliver likes to call her "The duck lady".

"Duck Lady! Good Morning!"

Oliver cried as he spreads his arms up high as welcoming expression. His pan glints into the sunlight. She seems to have a surprise for. A fruit of his labor on helping out. True, Oliver does run jobs for everyone but he cannot seem to remember Cassie's name much despite meeting her already. There she presented two eggs before him. His eyes grew in excitement as Cassia further announces that these were fresh from the farm. Her Ducks laid these eggs.

"Oh! Wow! Thank you! I promise to take good care of them!"

Oliver received two duck eggs!

The boy promised to keep it safe in his inventory by pocketing it in one of his pockets. A small wiggle on the hips was made after he rose his Duck eggs into the sky, proudly showing it. Remembering the fact that he hasn't bought anything from Max's stall still haunts him. Before he could ask for a price menu on Max. His gaze caught a strange man in a white coat walking about his business with a stern look on his face. Oliver immediately registers this man as an outsider as he has never seen anyone like him before, especially in that fashion. Like any child, he immediately asked for an adult to help the man. He specifically refered to Max as he shrugs to the strange man in a coat.

"The Mayor? Mr. Max do you know where the Mayor's office is?"

He asked in a curious tone as he looked up to the towering man.​

Nona Nona GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kabochamp Kabochamp screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Gunnhildr Gunnhildr [Nearby]

Doctor Rhys W. Wright
Rhys watched as Rein walked off towards the neewcomers setting up their stall. As Wisteria mentioned them, Rhys couldn't help but take notice. "It seems so, Miss May. Interesting, to say the least. Perhaps we should check out our visitors later on." Rhys felt a grumble in his stomach, and suddenly remembered how he ate a rather small breakfast. Maybe the doctor could use this as an excuse to visit the new cafe. It opened today, didn't it? "Miss May, I am feeling rather peckish, so I think I'm going to head over to the cafe. I believe it opens today, and I'd like to see what they serve. However, It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to chat. Enjoy the festival, and stay safe!" The doctor returned his sunglasses to his face as he waved goodbye to Wisteria and began to walk over to the cafe.

Mood: Hungry

Tags: Silver Fae Silver Fae
download20190505131701-png.582256
code by @Goldieloxx

You too, Doctor, have a pleasant evening... Wisteria waves her goodbye to the doctor, her mind already beginning to wander as she allows her feet guide her in a listless stroll around the fair grounds. After a while, she finally settles upon a bench and opens her sketch book, her pencil making a gentle ssk as she pulls it along the paper. She occasionally lifts her gaze, thinking, before lowering her head once more and returning to the sketch.

• Amelia Krauss •

a3305cef-9534-4dd1-b282-0f86fdab6ce8-jpeg.611963
Amelia just offered a small smile that grew ever so slightly when Max had answered her comment. Her gaze only very briefly flicking towards Cassia with a blink as she most definitely heard her addition to the conversation but didn't do much in response other than looking a tad awkward for a moment as she continued to fiddle the same curl between her fingers. Not that she would have gotten the chance to have more of a reaction anyways, Cassia had swiftly turned her attention to Oliver (Most likely on purpose) and was now busying herself with handing over some eggs to the little boy. Realizing that her gaze had wandered to follow Cassia she quickly collected herself and turned her attention back to Max and the treats he had at his stall. The took a quick peek up at the baker before looking down at the treats once more her eyes wanting to stop at the more sugar filled options but not wanting to let her notorious sweet tooth to completely take over, especially since this was technically her breakfast, her eyes stopped at one of the little bite sized fruit pies. “These look nice. Cute too.” She then answered as she pointed towards the fruit pies.

It was directly after Cassia had joked about buying up everything before getting anywhere else that Amelia then heard the voice of the man asking for the mayor. She turned around to spot the very tall man in the lab coat. He certainly did not seem like a Kore local that was for sure. Her shoulders did something like a half shrug as she looked to the rest of the group then back at the man. Her guess was that the mayor would be near about the small stage used for music and announcements during the festival but never being st any festival she couldn’t confirm this, it was just an educated guess. Though if she did know for sure she probably still would have felt a little hesitant. Something seemed a bit odd about his presence she couldn’t keep a finger on.

Kabochamp Kabochamp Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre screaming armadillo screaming armadillo GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Ren Westerly and Emily Westerly
Mentions/Interaction: Pik Pik Ocean123 Ocean123 LoliCowboy LoliCowboy L Libero

It's been a long couple of days for Ren and Emily, since moving stuff around and placing it in spots takes time. When the flower festival came however, Ren decided to take a break and check out the town during the festivities. So Ren knocks on his sister's.
f2cf8a7b7c2299e9584426d56715f7a5.jpg
"Hey Em, wanna go out and see this Flower festival? Apparently this town hosts this type of stuff quite a bit. It'll be fun! Oh and I'm sure they have tasty food."
a83cc33b275d05d916aed9671bf3006c.jpg
Emily opens the door, and has stars in her eyes. She was all dressed and ready to go. Ren chuckled, and they began to leave their house to attend this festival. It seemed like it was still being prepared so Ren to Emily to the local cafe.

On the inside it was quite busy, so Ren and Emily took a seat and waited for the waitress to come around and take their order. Though compared to the rest of the people there, he looked quite out of place with his punkish outfit. Emily was excited to try out some new food.

A tug of a frown crossed Maxwell’s face as his chance to gift the Bundt cake walked off. Either Sam had a sixth sense to avoid generosity or Max needs to be more assertive. It really is starting to feel like the former. Or maybe Max isn’t being assertive enough about being assertive. But there was no reason and time to linger on it, as the day was still young and the festival too active. Better make sure Oliver doesn’t get roped into something before his cake. As for that suggestive comment Cass made, Max offered a faint smile and a sharp breath of air through his nose. A silent snort of sorts that appeared either dismissive or amused depending on point of view, it was the latter in reality. He never had the chance to respond verbally since Cass suddenly took a great interest in Oliver, wouldn’t have said anything anyway. The way Oliver greeted Cass brought a smirk to the baker’s face and he made a mental note of ‘Duck Lady’. Never know when that might come in handy.

Max had switched his attention back to Amelia who was looking over the stall. He ducked under the booth to grab a water for Amelia and left it on the glass top while she zeroed in on the pies. “Apple, blueberry, strawberry and cherry.” He rattled off the fruits before adding, “Discount if you get one of each.” Said one of each were put onto a plate and left it on the glass top. “Pretty good deal if I say so myself. Buuut you can decide for yourself.”

In that time Cass had returned her focus to the stall with a clap. Max gave a warm smile in reply to her compliment before raising an eyebrow at the rest. “Oh?” Max quickly ducked down beneath the stall. Moments later he was back holding a pair of ice waters. “I had no such intention. If you just can’t help yourself then I suppose.” He drawled with a feigned innocence before pointing toward Amelia. “You’ll have to wait in line after ‘Mel though. Besides isn’t it-“ he was cut off by another voice, his head swiveled to the source. An unknown man, a census taker maybe? Or perhaps a scientist? The baker had a quizzical expression trying to guess this mystery person’s profession. But now he also wondered how the Mayor played into this. He glanced over the counter as Oliver asked about the Mayor, and knew what that tone was leading to. The ever helpful Oliver.

“Well the Mayor’s not in the office Oli’. Might be around.” Max began to look about but was unable to spot the Mayor in the flow of faces. “That workaholic is somewhere around here. Could be at the new café or at the stage. But I'm not certain, festivals gets the Mayor really active.” He tilted his head in the direction of both areas as they were listed. Then he grabbed the plate with the carrot cake and held it out for Oliver before the excitable boy went running off.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kabochamp Kabochamp GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Nona Nona

Last edited:
Isekai-Shokudou-ep1-Aletta-waitress-stitch.jpg
After going between tables taking and passing out everyones orders. Emily sees a young punk looking man walk in with her guess is his little sister. Nervously she walks over to there table and passes out there menus. "G good morning I I'm Emily, p please look through our menu and I'll be back with you shortly."

Archdemon Archdemon Ocean123 Ocean123 LoliCowboy LoliCowboy L Libero

LoliCowboy LoliCowboy Pik Pik Ocean123 Ocean123 Archdemon Archdemon
phZil6C.png
wEBk7IC.png

Location - Cafe

Emily! One crepe, 2 banana splits and 2 baked potatoes! Their piping hot so be careful! Noah called out while putting those dishes on the counter. Noah was exhausted already, it was hard cooking for a whole cafe alone but Noah had to endure it and continue. If he stopped, now he would let down the customers and waitresses. Thankfully however, there were no new customers and everyone had gotten their orders. Noah wiped the sweat off his cheeks and looked at the dining area to see how things were going. That was the time where 2 new customers came in. Seeing as he had no work to do as of right now, he went up to the couple and stood alongside Emily. After Emily took their orders, Noah gave a small bow and smile and said Welcome to the Violet Meadows Cafe Reopening, I'm Noah Bell and I'll be your chef for today.

scientist_by_clock_dream_daqmifp-pre.jpegDr. Troy
Interaction: screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Kabochamp Kabochamp Nona Nona Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Dr. Troy stared blankly at the man for several seconds until his attention was drawn down to the child. He had been the first to respond to his question, accursed youthful energy no doubt. Dr. Troy brought his eyes back up to the adults, even gaze scanning over each of them whilst he awaited an answer. Despite his lack of excess motion, his hand had already begun taking notes, pen inking in as many details as possible despite his eyes staying on the people around him. Eventually the man did answer his question, but it only managed to narrow down Dr. Troy's search radius.

He stood still for a moment, pen still writing away, before giving a hum of thought "Very well," he began turning away "I suppose I'll look-"

He froze, all movements ceasing completely as a thought crossed his mind. From the answer he received, he was beginning to put together a fairly good guess as to where he could find the mayor. But with that data taken care of, he knew that it would be a shame to let a conversation such as this go to waste. He turned back and raised his clipboard before flipping through several pages.

"Actually, there are a few other small questions I'd be... grateful to have answered." he said in his usual tone before finding the page and clicking his pen.

He turned to the others assembled as well "These ones should apply to most of you as well, so feel free to chip in."

His eyes came back to the page before him " I need to know how one would describe the event being held today, how wares have been selling, and what the general attitude of visitors has been."

His gaze immediately shot towards a tourist near the back of the line, who raised an eyebrow at the sudden gaze he was receiving.

"By all means, answer at your discretion." Dr. Troy stated before he began looking towards the nearby buildings, hand already scribbling notes despite not one answer being given yet.

Ren Westerly and Emily Westerly
Interaction/Mentions: L Libero Pik Pik

Ren and Emilia patiently sat at their booth, waiting for a waitress to come by. After a bit someone came by to ask for their orders. Her name was similar to Emilia's and this made her happy. She looked at the waitress Emily and smiled.
cada46524c840f8e9d1310b4b41658f3.jpg
f2cf8a7b7c2299e9584426d56715f7a5.jpg
"Woah! That's a pretty name!"

"Hello, I'm Ren Westerly and She's Emilia Westerly. Just moved here a couple days ago. Thanks for the menu."

Suddenly a man walked up to the table, complete with a chef's outfit. He introduced himself as Noah Bell and made himself known as the chef in charge.

"Pleased to meet you, Ren Westerly and She is..."
"Emilia!"
"My sister."
"Anyways miss, I'll have some coffee."

"And I'll have green soda!"

Last edited:

OgpgDaB.png

tumblr_nlhom6LEWZ1rxhcsqo1_500.gif

Lumina had woken up early today to practice. Aside from spelunking in the caves and her various projects she had half-started around her workshop, there was one other thing that held her heart - playing the violin. Being a blacksmith came first and foremost in her life, of course, but it didn't change the fact that she still loved to play. During the times when she was stuck inside from her illness, her mother would help keep her mind off of things by playing the violin for her, and eventually Lumina had found herself wanting to learn how to play it too. She was good at using her hands, so it came fairly easy to her, and it was something that she and her mother could share. Even after her family moved home, she continued to keep up practicing, though not as much as she used to due to her blacksmithing job having to take priority more often than not. But that was okay, since she adored blacksmithing with her entire being.

Today was different, however. It was the 6th of Spring, which meant that today was the Flower Festival. On top of it being a village-wide festival, the main event of the festival was a dance, and that's where she came in. Lumina was a part of the musical ensemble that would play during the dance. Being that her instrument was a violin meant that she would be responsible for a lot of the melody, so it was important that she practice and make sure she knew her music like the back of her hand. She had been practicing during every moment she had to spare over the last few days that wasn't spent building and crafting things for the Flower Festival setup, which left her feeling drained but prepared for today. It was all going to be worth it when she could see everyone's smiling faces on the dancefloor later today. She drew her bow across the strings, her left hand dancing over the neck and the fingerboard of the instrument with ease. It wasn't necessarily a difficult piece that she had to make sure she had memorized, but it was important to her that she perform well in the festival for everyone that she took it seriously. A few minutes later and she made her way through the final measure of the song, bringing her bow up and away from the body in a practiced motion. Lumina exhaled, happy with how it turned out. If she could play like this during the dance, she'd be satisfied. Now that she was satisfied with her playing, she packed up the violin in it's case, and grabbed a glass of water. On instinct she grabbed the counter near the sink for stability, knowing that she had already pushed herself more than she probably should have this morning. Lumina downed the water before grabbing her pack and her violin case and heading out the door.

7e90188fe8816525037fe302721349fa732af001_hq.gif

It was far brighter outside now than it was when she first woke up earlier in the day. The sun was shining, and fluffy clouds dotted the bright blue sky above her. Another warm breeze was blowing through the valley, and Lumina closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. With her condition, she had to appreciate things in life. A warm spring breeze. The sight of pink petals being carried across the wind. The smell of flowers. It was the little things like those that mattered most, after all. Lumina opened her eyes after a few moments and began to make her way towards the center of town. Things were sure to have been set up by now, and she guessed that the festival was probably in full swing given the time. As she got closer to the village square, the smells and the sounds of the festival became far more present. Stalls selling foods and wares were set up and running. Flowers were on display everywhere as well as adorning every surface they could. The square was prepared with an official dance space as well as a stage for the musicians. Everyone in town seemed to be out and about enjoying the festival. A smile crossed her face as she looked upon the sight before her. Times like these were a big part of the reason she loved living here so much. As she stood there and admired the view, Lumina felt and heard her stomach rumble at the same time, reminding her that she had been practicing so much this morning that she forgot to eat. "Alright, alright, I guess maybe I should actually eat now..." she laughed to herself before starting to make her way toward the cafe in town.

Lumina guessed it was going to be pretty packed, since it was a popular food joint especially during festivals, but it was what sounded the best at the moment. And if there were going to be people there, it would be a good chance to socialize with the townsfolk a bit before she got too busy preparing to perform later. She held her violin case over her shoulder as she made her way inside, noticing that there was indeed a small crowd of people, including two young people who looked like they had just been seated. They were new faces that Lumina hadn't quite memorized yet, but knowing her she'd get there one day. Patiently, Lumina waited by the entrance to be addressed and seated, now holding her violin case in front of her.

Extra Info

Date: Spring 6 - Flower Festival

Weather: Sunny

Home, heading into town, heading to the cafe

Mood:
Happy, hungry

Finishing up practicing, heading into town, getting food

Objective:
Go see the festival, get food

Interacting with: None
Tags: AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat - Lumina is headed to the cafe and might pass Rhys
L Libero & Pik Pik - Lumina just entered the cafe
Archdemon Archdemon - Lumina entered the cafe behind Ren and Emilia
@ Literally anyone else

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://i.imgur.com/wEBk7IC.png') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location:
Violet Meadows Cafe
Tags:@Lumina, Pik Pik , Archdemon Archdemon [/div][div class=name]NOAH BELL[/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]After greeting the two new customers, Noah's eyes were caught by the sight of another new customer. Standing by the entrance was a beautiful young woman with an instrument case. Noah gave a quick bow to the 2 new customers and whispered in Emily's ear, "There's a stunning customer, I gotta introduce myself", while walking towards the new customer. "Welcome to Violet Meadow's Cafe, I'm Noah Bell, the chef. Please follow me", Noah said while giving a bow. With such a stunning lady in front of him, he tried his best to act as gentleman like as possible. Noah walked to an empty small table and put out the chair for her to sit. "Here's our menu, please take your time. A waitress will be ready to take your order" said Noah while handing her the cafe's menu. As he lifted his head, he once again noticed the instrument case that the customer brought. "I take it as you're a musician?", asked Noah while looking at her instrument case.
[/div][/div]
Coded by Woebegone

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://i.imgur.com/wEBk7IC.png') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
Violet Meadows Cafe
Tags:@Lumina, Pik Pik , Archdemon Archdemon [/div][div class=name]NOAH BELL[/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]After greeting the two new customers, Noah's eyes were caught by the sight of another new customer. Standing by the entrance was a beautiful young woman with an instrument case. Noah gave a quick bow to the 2 new customers and whispered in Emily's ear, "There's a stunning customer, I gotta introduce myself", while walking towards the new customer. "Welcome to Violet Meadow's Cafe, I'm Noah Bell, the chef. Please follow me", Noah said while giving a bow. With such a stunning lady in front of him, he tried his best to act as gentleman like as possible. Noah walked to an empty small table and put out the chair for her to sit. "Here's our menu, please take your time. A waitress will be ready to take your order" said Noah while handing her the cafe's menu. As he lifted his head, he once again noticed the instrument case that the customer brought. "I take it as you're a musician?", asked Noah while looking at her instrument case.
[/div][/div]
Coded by Woebegone

OgpgDaB.png

13983.gif

Lumina had been to this cafe a few times before. She personally preferred to cook her own meals, mainly out of stubbornness that she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but every once in a while she found herself wanting something different, something that didn't require work on her part. The cafe was the perfect place to go in instances like these, and had a selection she felt like she'd never grow tired of. There was something about eating out in a cafe that was appealing when the moment called for it, and she did adore the place. It was a common meeting place for the people of the village, and definitely a good destination to go to if you were on a date. Depending on where you sat, the location could be quite romantic. Not that Lumina would really know much about that, anyways.

It didn't feel like she had stood there at the entrance very long before she was greeted, and she gave a nod as she was greeted by none other than the chef himself, Noah Bell. She knew his name, knowing that he lived in the village and worked here, but she didn't recall ever having personally interacted with him before. The cafe had ordered some things from her that they needed built, but since he was the chef it made sense that he wouldn't have been the one to deal with those kinds of transactions. "It's nice to officially meet you, Noah! I'm Lumina Silvers." Lumina gave a bright smile as he bowed before her, and she almost giggled a bit at his presentation. His manners didn't escape her, and she had to wonder if he was this gentlemanly to everyone that walked through the door. If that was the case, that had to be exhausting. If she was honest though, it was nice to be greeted like this, even if it was a little showy. Lumina followed behind Noah as he led her to a table by the window the cafe. The sun-drenched table sat two, and was nestled amongst decorative plants in the corner. A perfect place to relax before she had to get ready to perform later. A smile graced her lips as she noticed he pulled the chair out for her. He really seemed to be pulling out the stops, but you wouldn't hear Lumina complaining about it.

tenor.gif
"Thank you!" she responded after sitting down and taking the menu that was being handed to her. She glanced over the different sections, trying to figure out what she was in the mood for, before she heard Noah ask her a question about if she was a musician. "Yup!" Lumina stated with a grin, patting her violin case before putting it on the ground next to her chair. "That's not my main job though! It's just a hobby I've had since I was a kid. I'm Kore Village's blacksmith!" The tone of her voice indicated just how proud she was of her profession. "Though, looking at me you probably would never have guessed it." Lumina gave a small laugh at that, knowing just how strange it was for someone that looked like her to be a blacksmith of all things. She knew it wasn't super girly, and probably wasn't that attractive to other people, but she loved it, and that's what was the most important part about it.

Extra Info

Date: Spring 6

Mood:
Happy and hungry

Ordering food

Objective:
Get some food

Interacting with: Noah
Tags: L Libero

Violet Meadows Cafe
Tags: Lumina Lumina [/div][div class=name]NOAH BELL[/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The customer introduced herself as Lumina Silvers. Come to think of it, Noah realized that he had seen her before during his short time here. Having only met and talked to each other once, Noah knew that Lumina was a warm and sweet person. It felt great to finally talk to her.

After Lumina stated that music was only her hobby and she was actually a blacksmith for the town, Noah was surprised. He would've never guessed. Noah let out a small laugh and said "You're right, I never would've guessed such a pretty lady like you would be a blacksmith". When thinking about blacksmiths, the first thing that would pop up in Noah's head were bulk strong men. So seeing Lumina as a blacksmith threw him off. "But that's impressive", Noah continued. "It must've been hard to become one, having to pound and forge metal. My noodle arms could never do that", Noah finished while squishing his non-existent biceps.

Soon realizing that Noah was talking to her and haven't given her a chance to look at the menu, Noah quickly said: "Ah, sorry! I've been talking to you this whole time and haven't given you a chance to order something", and finished with a small bow.
[/div][/div]

OgpgDaB.png

AlarmedMatureAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Lumina had grown up in this village, back before a good chunk of the current population had moved in. She didn't really remember much about what the town was like, since she spent most of her time inside playing violin or outside learning from her father. But she did remember when the current cafe reopened, with a shining star of a head chef. Young, but extremely talented, Lumina had only heard his name mentioned by the mayor maybe once or so, at least that she could recall. Lumina held a deep-seated love for this village, maybe more so than most other inhabitants, which meant that she cared deeply about the people that lived here, so it was nice to able to talk to him like this.

The blonde couldn't help but laugh at his response. Yeah, she was used to it by now. By her looks, it wouldn't be hard to assume that she was just a musician - bright blonde hair, pale skin, a short and frail stature. People that looked like her didn't spend long hours delving in caves and slaving away in a blazing hot forge for hours on end. She remembered all the looks and "helpful" advice from back when she was younger and first became interested in learning to become a blacksmith and carpenter from her father. "But you're so pretty!" "You don't want to ruin that beautiful skin of yours!" "Wouldn't you rather just stick to playing the violin?" "What will the boys think?" "That's not a career for girls!" She hated all of it. But in the end, all that did was further motivate her to continue doing what she did. It didn't matter what they thought, she was going to do what she wanted. She couldn't really afford not to, what with her condition and all. "That's okay! I can guarantee you that you won't meet a better craftsman than me!" She grinned up at him, giggling at how he was gesturing to his arms. "I'm sure you could learn to be almost as good as me if you practiced a bit! Though I'm sure you're plenty fit from all that cooking you do. That's a lot of work with your hands that you do." Lumina responded, Noah's own stature not going unnoticed to her. "If there's anyone around here who could recognize someone's that's good with their hands, it'd be me." she added, before quickly speaking again. "Sorry, that probably sounded weird. My mouth works faster than my brain does sometimes!" She laughed once more before Noah apologized about not letting her order. "You're all good, I kind of already had an idea of what I wanted in mind. I'll take the bacon chicken wrap with lettuce, onion, and ranch dressing, and a water." She gave another smile before handing him back the menu.

Extra Info

Mood:
Happy/Hungry

Ordering food

Objective:
Get food before prepping for the dance

Interacting with: Noah Bell

Violet Meadows Cafe

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Noah gave Lumina a nice smile to her remark of being the best craftsman and responded with: "I'll take your word for that. If I ever need custom utensils made, you'll be the first person I'll come to", while giving a thumbs up. Noah felt warm inside to be complimented for his build. "I may seem fit but I'm really just average. I work a lot but I also end up eating a lot too so it balances out, if that makes sense", Noah said while scratching his cheek awkwardly.

Noah looked at his hands as Lumina mentioned that she could spot people who work well with their hands. It was the first time anyone has ever said that to him and it felt great. Come to think of it, he did use his hands a lot whether it was for cutting vegetables or kneading dough, his hands were always moving in the kitchen. Noah blushed a little and waved his hands saying "No, no! Don't be sorry! It wasn't weird at all, if anything it made me...happy", while looking away, trying to hide his embarrassment.

After Lumina finished her order, Noah jotted them down and gave a short bow. "Excellent choice, your meal will be ready right away". Noah then disappeared into the kitchen to prepare Lumina's order. He made sure to work very carefully and as delicately as possible as he didn't want to mess up, especially for Lumina. After several minutes, Noah had finished preparing Lumina's meal and shouted "Emi-" to signal the waitress but then quickly cut himself off. He then thought to himself, Hmm...I'll deliver this to her myself. It's not like I have anything else to do, I already finished all the orders. Plus...I'll have an excuse to talk to her again. With that, Noah walked out of the kitchen door and went over to Lumina's table with one hand carrying her order.

"Your bacon chicken wrap with lettuce, onion, ranch dressing", Noah said as he set down her food. "And your water", Noah finished off as he set down her glass of water. With a smile, Noah said "Enjoy your meal and let me know how you think of it. I love hearing customer's opinions on my food so I can improve next time". Noah took a step back and was excited to hear what Lumina thought about his food.
[/div][/div]

OgpgDaB.png

tenor.gif

It was quite nice to be able to relax like this. Kore Village's atmosphere was a very warm and inviting and cozy place. Everyone at least knew of everyone in the village, so it was felt like a close-knit community as well. There wasn't the awkwardness of feeling along amidst large crowds of strangers like back in the city. This was far better, because it meant she could have moments like this. Talking to Noah in his cafe, feeling quite happy with her life. Lumina noticed the smile he gave her, mentally noting that it was quite a nice smile, one that was befitting of him. "I would be honored to do that for you!" she exclaimed, slightly louder than she would have liked, the slightest of pinks tinting her cheeks not moments afterward. She might have said something about it if Noah hadn't spoken first, mentioning his balance of working and eating. "Fair enough. Well, at least you know you're eating good!"

Noah looking at his hands didn't escape her, either. She hoped she hadn't upset him or offended him by her comment about knowing he worked with his hands a lot. She was just trying to relate to him somewhat, but she knew she had a bad habit of rubbing off the wrong way on people. Knowing that about herself made it easier to justify spending copious amounts of time by herself, despite having a deep desire just to be friends with as many people as she could, while she could. A look of concern that she didn't know she had on her face was soon replaced by one of relief as he said her comment was fine. "I'm glad to hear that!" she added, noting that Noah seemed able to be embarrassed. It was cute. She nodded at his comment that the food would be ready right away, her excitement at the prospect of her food growing by the second. "Looking forward to it!" she called at him as he walked into the kitchen.

As Lumina sat there waiting for the food, their conversation up to this point played over in her head. While she loved to be friendly with people as often as she could, she couldn't really remember the last time she had a conversation one-on-one like this with somebody. It hadn't even been that long of a conversation yet, but it was longer than anything she could remember off the top of her head. As she replayed it in her head, she wondered if she was coming off as too obnoxious or annoying. It was another bad habit she knew she had, of just being too much at once, and in the back of her head she could hear all the times she was scolded for it growing up. On top of that, he was really quite nice, so it would look really bad on her part if she was being obnoxious. She didn't want to mess this up. Wait.. mess this up? Mess what up? She had literally just gotten here and literally just started talking to Noah not minutes ago. She was a customer talking to the cafe chef. What was there to mess up? Was it a chance of what their could be? What could there be? Frustrated, Lumina quickly and haphazardly ran her hands through her hair, trying to get rid of those thoughts. Of course, she knew deep down that this was coming from a desire to connect with as many people as she could, since she personally had a reason to prioritize personal connections with other people than others might. But seriously. This was ridiculous.

By the time that Lumina had composed herself again, Noah had exited the kitchen and she was just finishing up smoothing her hair back down to where it was before she had her small freakout. Seeing Noah approach the table, the blacksmith's eyes lit up, her jumble of feelings now replaced with the excitement from before. Her gaze followed the food as he set it down on the table, not really registering the fact that the chef was bringing the food to her and not a waitress like it normally would. "Oh man, this looks awesome!" she exclaimed with a wide grin, clasping her hands together in front of her in happiness. The food did look absolutely delicious, and she couldn't wait to try it. So she didn't. With both hurry and precision, Lumina grabbed the wrap and bit into it, her eyes closing at the taste. This was the best thing she had tasted in a long while. The chicken was perfectly seasoned and cooked, with the warmth of the meat contrasting nicely against the cool crunch of the lettuce and onion. Combined with the flavors and creaminess of the cheese and ranch dressing, Lumina couldn't have been happier with her choice of food. She almost didn't want to swallow the bite, wanting to savor the flavor for as long as she could. But eventually she swallowed the food, and by that time Noah had asked her to let him know how it tasted. "It's absolutely delicious!" she answered, mowing down on another bite. She didn't remember the food here being this good. If it was going to be this good every time, she would have to come here more often. "I think this might be my new favorite food!" she grinned at him after swallowing again. There was a part of her that was wondering why he hadn't gone back to the kitchen yet, but it didn't really matter. He was nice, and she liked talking to him so far, so she didn't mind if he wanted to stick around. On that note, she nodded to the empty seat across from her. "I know you're the chef and all, and you're probably busy running this place, but feel free to sit down and join me. I could use the company, and I've love to know how you learned to be such a good chef!" Lumina set down her wrap and took a drink of water, looking up at Noah now. "Only if you want to, of course."

Extra Info

Mood:
Happy

Talking to Noah, eating food

Objective:
Eat some food before the dance

Interacting with: Noah Bell

Last edited:
Violet Meadows Cafe

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]As Noah watched Lumina take a bite out of the meal he made, it seemed as she truly enjoyed it. After swallowing her bite, she told him it was delicious. Noah was overjoyed and let out a bright smile. Every time he was complimented about his food, he always felt satisfied and delighted. It was proof that his years of hard work and dedication to the culinary arts payed off. Lumina then continued to shower him with more compliments and added that his wrap could be her new favorite food. Upon hearing those words, Noah gave a passionate "Thank you! It means a lot to me that you enjoyed your meal. I'm glad it suited your taste".

Noah was invited to sit with her and Noah smiled and said "I'll gladly join you then". As Noah sat down, he quickly stood back up and excused himself. He went over to the cafe's counter and brewed himself a cup of coffee. While the coffee was brewing, Noah ran into the kitchen for a few seconds and came out with a slice of cake that was recently added on the cafe's menu. He returned to Lumina's table with the cup of coffee in one hand and the dessert in the other. "You should try the cafe's newest dessert. It's our strawberry cheesecake". The slice of cake was cleanly cut, showcasing the many layers of cream cheese and graham crackers. It was topped with a bright red strawberry sauce that dripped around the cake and to top it all off, a small strawberry was sitting on the top of a bed of whipped cream. "It's on the cafe", Noah added with a small wink.

After taking a sip of his coffee, Noah began saying "Ahh...I heard there was a festival outside. I've been wanting to see it for myself but I'm stuck here until the cafe's closed. I hope it'll still be going on by then...", with a disappointed sigh at the end.
[/div][/div]

OgpgDaB.png

13985.gif

Lumina wasn't lying when she said the food was delicious. She tended to become quite honest when her emotions were high, positive or negative. Seeing how it seemed to brighten up Noah's face made her glad that she had been so excited about it. She mowed down on the wrap as he gave a happy response, glancing over at him as he gushed over how happy her words made him. Making people happy was something she strived for - it was definitely one of the biggest motivators for her in her work. If she could make people happy with what she could do, then she was doing something right. Life was too short to spend it unhappy. She would know that better than everyone, and it was why she would do her damndest to not let anybody see her otherwise. At the moment, both of them seemed to be doing just fine.

Her eyes lit up as he accepted her invite to join her at the table. "Great!" she remarked with a grin, but her expression fell a bit when he immediately got back up again and excused himself. "Ah... oh." she added, her voice falling as she watched him walk back toward the kitchen. Her mind immediately ran rampant with the possible explanations of what just happened. Did something come up? Is everything okay? Did I say something wrong? Did I overstep any boundaries? Lumina's eyes fell back to her food after a moment or so, a little confused and trying hard not to let her thoughts twist out of control like they liked to. She quietly sipped from her glass before noticing that he had returned back at the table with a cup of coffee and a strawberry cheesecake. Lumina stared at the cake for a moment or two before looking over at Noah, who had sat back down in the chair across from her. "You came ba- ... a-ah, nevermind." she stammered a bit, before giving a sheepish smile. "Oh, I don't know if I have the money on me to order something so fancy." she remarked about the dessert, taking another bite of her wrap, which was coming near to its end. It wasn't that Lumina was poor by any means - being the only blacksmith and carpenter in town meant that everyone came to you for things they needed made or built or fixed, which resulted in her accumulating no small sum of wealth. Adding that income on top of the money she made from excavating and selling the ores and jewels from the caves meant that Lumina was fine on money. She refused to live any way other than simply, however. She had her own reasons for saving her money. Before she could continue, Noah mentioned it was on the cafe, and the blacksmith found herself wolfing down the remainder of her wrap, and the remainder of the food she ordered was gone within a minute. "You're too kind, Mr. Bell!" she asserted, before reaching for a fork to eat the cheesecake with.

As she reached for a fork, she felt a familiar tightness in her chest. Her eyes widened slightly, and on reflex her breath hitched and got caught in her throat. The tightness was on the lighter side this time, fortunately, so it only caused a coughing fit instead of the scarier alternative of not breathing. Her hands dropped away from the dessert, one gripping the table and the other covering her mouth. During times like these when she could still think somewhat straight, she had learned to assess the situation to try and figure out why it was happening. Was there a trigger that caused it, and if so what was the trigger? Considering how she had been fine only moments ago, the only conclusion that Lumina could come to was that she had eaten her food too fast. Even if that wasn't the cause, she made sure to keep a note of what had happened and what she thought caused it in case she needed to explain things to certain medical professionals later. Or in this town, just one particular medical professional. The coughing subsided after a few moments, and Lumina grabbed her glass of water and took another drink to soothe her throat. "Hah, must have eaten too fast!" she gave a sheepish laugh, not particularly lying but not quite telling the truth either. Her condition was something that she made sure only the doctor in town knew about. "This looks absolutely delicious!" she announced in an effort to not let there be space for Noah to ask questions, and hastily grabbed a fork and took a bite of the cheesecake. The taste was wonderful enough to even make Lumina momentarily forget about what just happened. Her face scrunched up in delight, and she couldn't help but place her hands on the sides of her cheeks happily. "So good~" she squealed, before looking back over at the Noah, who had mentioned the festival.

Right. The festival. That's why she had come into town in the first place. To play music during the dance that was going to be happening later in the day. Lumina noticed the disappointment in his voice as he mentioned having to stay in the cafe until closing. That did seem a shame, not being able to go out and experience a once a year event. "Couldn't you close the cafe early?" She asked with a genuine curiosity. As far as she could tell, it seemed like Noah ran the place, since he apparently had the authority to give out desserts on the house. And if that was the case, wouldn't he be able to determine when the closing time was. "I mean, most of the businesses close during festivals anyways so the people who run them can participate in or at least visit and experience the festival, I'm sure everyone here would be more than understanding if you wanted to do the same." Lumina took another bite of the cheesecake, still looking over at Noah. If she was in his shoes, she'd do whatever she could to try and see the festival, even for a little bit. "Especially since there's a dance later! I'm playing with the band, and you wouldn't miss my performance, would you?" Lumina couldn't help but laugh at that, knowing how silly that probably sounded. "Kidding, kidding! I think the dance starts after the cafe normally closes anyways. I think." she added, glancing over at him as she took another bite of her dessert.

Extra Info

Date: Spring 6 | Flower Festival

Mood:
Happy

Eating food / Talking with Noah

Objective:
Eat before having to prep for the dance

Interacting with: Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back