• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Anyone who’s having trouble getting started with an interaction don’t be afraid to post in here and let us know! Tag away! I don’t want to see anyone’s posts ignored Dx

Also for those wondering the first event is flower festival on the 6th of spring c:

Just a heads up, my laptop is broken again, so I might not be able to respond too quickly until my new laptop parts get here. Usually, I dont have this many problems within a short amount of time, but everything on it broke at the same time, which sucks.

Just a heads up, my laptop is broken again, so I might not be able to respond too quickly until my new laptop parts get here. Usually, I dont have this many problems within a short amount of time, but everything on it broke at the same time, which sucks.
That’s okay! Glad you were able to let us know! Sorry about your laptop being broken, that’s not fun at all!

Ah that sucks Dx I hope it gets sorted for you soon :)!

I'm certain it is a laptop's job to fall apart just when you need them the most.
I second that. My laptop was not kind to me during my College finals pfft.

Nona Nona Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this role play. You did a really nice job, though. ^^

Lumina Lumina I want you to know that I won't be able to participate, as well.

I enjoyed reading about everyones characters, too. :3

Nona Nona Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this role play. You did a really nice job, though. ^^

Lumina Lumina I want you to know that I won't be able to participate, as well.

I enjoyed reading about everyones characters, too. :3
That's okay, thanks for letting us know!

It was lovely to meet you and I hope you had fun while you were here :) and if you ever change you mind you are always welcome to come back :bishiesparklesl:

Also for those still involved I will be pushing this ahead this weekend with revamping stuff, updating events and making sure everything is pushed forward a little. I know I've been a little quiet. I got commissioned to work on illustrating for a kids book, it's been a pretty time consuming project getting everything in place but I'm on top of it now 👌✨

Also for those still involved I will be pushing this ahead this weekend with revamping stuff, updating events and making sure everything is pushed forward a little. I know I've been a little quiet. I got commissioned to work on illustrating for a kids book, it's been a pretty time consuming project getting everything in place but I'm on top of it now 👌✨
No worries! That's a super cool project so take your time!

Lumina Lumina AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat Archdemon Archdemon screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Silver Fae Silver Fae mon mon Jessii Jessii explosiveKitten explosiveKitten polkadot polkadot

Hello Everyone! I'm working on the RP threads now/this evening and I'm about to bump the interest check so I'm just checking to see if you are all still involved? Sorry for the delay again, life just loves to punch me in the gut every time I utter the words "I'm free" :')

Also I was wondering if anyone wanted a time skip to the first festival so that everyone can start off in the same area, just thought it might be a nicer way to push things off back into a running start.

Can y'all either like this message or reply here if you're still involved

I'm still down, but as I mentioned I might not be as active as I was. Turns out, my laptop issues devolved into it completely dying on me ;-;. Im going to do my best though!

I'm still down, but as I mentioned I might not be as active as I was. Turns out, my laptop issues devolved into it completely dying on me ;-;. Im going to do my best though!
Ah that sucks D: I’m glad you still wanna be involved though! :) now that I have word back from most people I’m going to go ahead and repost the interest check as well as get a little time skip in order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back