• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Woo! I posted Orin's character sheet, but I just need to finish his personality. :3 I'll be on after work!

Man, I have such motivation to write that I wanna post more even though I’m pretty sure I should wait for more people lmao

Man, I have such motivation to write that I wanna post more even though I’m pretty sure I should wait for more people lmao
Haha same, I still haven't used Sam yet but I want to :')

Haha same, I still haven't used Sam yet but I want to :')
Since he’s a different character entirely that wouldn’t necessarily move forward anything with the doc or Amelia, I think you can. Like an intro post for him.

Since he’s a different character entirely that wouldn’t necessarily move forward anything with the doc or Amelia, I think you can. Like an intro post for him.
Yeah I probably will. I just didn't want to post any more without giving anyone else a chance for a first post that haven't typed one up yet.

Yeah I probably will. I just didn't want to post any more without giving anyone else a chance for a first post that haven't typed one up yet.
Yeah, I gotcha. I’m guessing you’re probably going to set the pace for the time of day and when it turns into the next day, which I’m fine with. Just so there’s some metric of time.

Yeah, I gotcha. I’m guessing you’re probably going to set the pace for the time of day and when it turns into the next day, which I’m fine with. Just so there’s some metric of time.
Yeah. I'll be keeping a look out to make sure I'm not cutting off important interactions off with others when I do. I hate it when that happens haha

Yeah. I'll be keeping a look out to make sure I'm not cutting off important interactions off with others when I do. I hate it when that happens haha
That’s good! I would trust you to do that well, you’re a good person and a good rp’er and I think everyone is gonna respect how you do it!

That’s good! I would trust you to do that well, you’re a good person and a good rp’er and I think everyone is gonna respect how you do it!
Aww Thankies :’)

If anyone wants someone to interact with I can send Samuel their way in his intro post :) Just tag me and let me know!~

Also letting you know that I replied to your post! AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat

If anyone wants someone to interact with I can send Samuel their way in his intro post :) Just tag me and let me know!~

Also letting you know that I replied to your post! AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat
To add to this, I'm just waiting on other people before making another post with Lumina to make her way to home and then the clinic c:

Woot. I'm so excited for this role play. I used to love Harvest Moon. :3 Also, I enjoyed reading about everyone's characters.

Should be getting to Orin's post after I get off work.

Alright, I just posted! Sorry it took me a bit to post, even though I finally got my computer troubles sorted out, my weekend was still a bit busy anyway. But things should be good now!

Just trying to decide if I should wait out another post or so before moving Lumina to town. She’ll be interactable there, unless there’s someone on the mountain path she’ll come across haha

Silver Fae Silver Fae Your post was rather lovely, although I believe we are starting on Spring 2. Your post says Spring 3. Just thought I would let you know. ^^; *hides*

I am posting for Orin right now!

Alright, I just posted! Sorry it took me a bit to post, even though I finally got my computer troubles sorted out, my weekend was still a bit busy anyway. But things should be good now!
No worries :) it's good to hear you got everything sorted. I'll post a reply in bit!

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I've been sick the past few days :') I'll be posting soon for sure though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back