• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think at this stage we are waiting on @Dandelion (I haven't heard anything from them) and EricSings EricSings (Who confirmed they are working on their CS today)

And for me to do is the festival list though that can be done even while the IC is started since I don't think we'd be starting on a festival day and I know I want the first festival to be the flower festival so we can go through a good few IC days before the full list is needed if we really want to get started as festivals and events will be updated constantly anyways.
Cool, cool.

Right, gotcha. When you send the info for the calendar, just lemme know the way you want the calendar to be set up, too. Like, do you want the calendar to have only the four seasons like in the Harvest Moon games? and how many days in a month do you want? That kinda stuff. And then I can make it c:

Okay so I definitely wasn’t getting the notifications from this!! I am so excited that this is still going on! It’s made me start playing harvest moon again!!

I too, somehow, stopped getting notifications for OOC this morning, something must have done a broke, lmao. I went through the CS and looked at all the new characters and I LOVE them! I'm so happy we have such a nice group of characters, so good job to everyone for making such an interesting cast! I'll try to look and see if there's any holidays that I super enjoy that haven't been suggested already. The one that I really like is the Egg Dance from Stardew, but I'm sure it can be combined with any other Easter themed festival so we don't have to have two separate Egg events for spring.

I only really ever notifications from people replying to me, not from when people post in a thread that I'm a part of. So I've found I have to manually go back and check, which can be a little tedious but worth it I think. Definitely worth it because this seems like a great group of people and I've been missing RPing lately and I want to be involved in a RP where people are dedicated and things last a while.

Last edited:
Oh hey! I just remembered about the Stardew Valley Festival, which was essentially a fall carnival, and I thought that a carnival festival might be fun to include!

Hello all! I am really sorry for the delay on Orin's character sheet, but he will be finished today. <3 <3

Ren and Emilia are wonderful! I think Lumina and Ren would get along with their mutual liking of making things, she’s made some wood sculptures before! And Emilia is adorable.

Just so people know, I'm down for planning out a future romance if someone wants to go with Ren. Just pm me or something and we could talk about it.

Hey, so, my laptop charger broke today and my laptop died, so I might be a bit spotty about when I'm online until the new one comes in. Sorry! ;-;

Added a bit more stuff to the character sheet, like some new pictures to look at. And some new likes/interests for Ren and Emilia.

Hi All! I'll have an intro post up on the IC once I get home from work so we can actually get started over the weekend :)

Nona Nona Hey. ^^; I am sorry I haven't finished Orin yet, even though I claimed he would be done yesterday. I am certain once I get off work I will get him finished up. :3

Nona Nona Hey. ^^; I am sorry I haven't finished Orin yet, even though I claimed he would be done yesterday. I am certain once I get off work I will get him finished up. :3
No worries! I'm not home from work for another few hours anyways (stuck working overtime haha). I can't wait to see Orin's CS though! ^^

I am awefully sorry, it appears I wont be able to continue. If any of you wish to use Bunny as a npc thats fine but I sadly cannot go forward.

I hope you all have fun.

I am awefully sorry, it appears I wont be able to continue. If any of you wish to use Bunny as a npc thats fine but I sadly cannot go forward.

I hope you all have fun.
Aw that's a shame, but I understand. Plans change and such. You're always welcome back with us if you ever change your mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back