• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yooooo I love Mica! Gonna be fun with his food concoctions! Lumina would be a willing participant to try his dishes! Also could definitely see them bonding in the hospital/clinic.

Thank you!! And absolutely they can bond! I bet anytime he goes to the clinic for a checkup on his cough he brings an orange flavored dish just in case he runs into Lumi. He'd be so stoked to have someone be a willing taste tester.

Yay! Lumina tries hard to make friends because she can get lonely from how often she has to be away from people to go to the clinic, so to have someone there that she sees every once in a while would be great! Yeah, she’s not the pickiest person (even though she’s not the biggest fan of mushrooms or fish she’ll definitely eat things with them anyways) and she wants to try as many dishes as she can before her health goes south. So yes, I think they would get along nicely!

The Sunny Bunny is up!

Also I somehow wasn't getting alerts of the OOC? Was sitting here wondering why everyone had gone quiet when they actually hadn't :') Haha I suck.

Anyways I'm trying to narrow down the festivals I want to put into the calendar and Lumina Lumina is helping me with setting the calendar up (Thank you hun <3:bishiesparklesl: ) Does anyone have any suggestions on what their favourites are? Any you all would like to see in particular? Since I'm trying to pick out the most fun ones :)

Also I somehow wasn't getting alerts of the OOC? Was sitting here wondering why everyone had gone quiet when they actually hadn't :') Haha I suck.

Anyways I'm trying to narrow down the festivals I want to put into the calendar and Lumina Lumina is helping me with setting the calendar up (Thank you hun <3:bishiesparklesl: ) Does anyone have any suggestions on what their favourites are? Any you all would like to see in particular? Since I'm trying to pick out the most fun ones :)
Welcome back to the fun that i've just joined.

Oh gosh, I love Sunny Bunny already c':
Awww ain';t she a cutie?

Welcome back to the fun that i've just joined.

Awww ain';t she a cutie?
Thank you. Hoping my alerts won't fail me again/I won't accidentally mark them as read before checking them :')

And she sure is! :) the cutie titles are going to both Bunny and Lumina for sure xD

Thank you. Hoping my alerts won't fail me again/I won't accidentally mark them as read before checking them :')

And she sure is! :) the cutie titles are going to both Bunny and Lumina for sure xD
"Hey there big guy, wana try some of Bunny's Sunny Bun~!" *Motioning to freshly baked bread with smug as shit smirk.

The Sunny Bunny is up!
oh wow i love her xD She and Lumina are gonna be pretty much best friends i love it

No worries, that happened to me too so I have just been manually checking. Welcome back!

Glad to help! I always love the firefly, starry night, full moon and fireworks festivals. Cooking festivals are always fun. A beach day could be cool too. Maybe an animal festival, and a harvest festival too? For the ranchers and farmers. Could be cute to do some kind of holidays, like Thanksgiving or Christmas too. And of course New years!

Last edited:
oh wow i love her xD She and Lumina are gonna be pretty much best friends i love it

No worries, that happened to me too so I have just been manually checking. Welcome back!

Glad to help! I always love the firefly, starry night, full moon and fireworks festivals. Cooking festivals are always fun. A beach day could be cool too. Maybe an animal festival, and a harvest festival too? For the ranchers and farmers. Could be cute to do some kind of holidays, like Thanksgiving or Christmas too. And of course New years!
Love it! Would be open to others who want a friendship or such with the bun-bun to~

Love it! Would be open to others who want a friendship or such with the bun-bun to~
I could see Samuel befriending Bunny quicker over Amelia I'd say he'd be at her store way more often.

Yeah that's what I'll be doing from now on haha.

I have all those written down. Might just push all the animal festival stuff into the harvest festival since I don't think they'd have much substance on their own.

I definitely want to include Halloween and Christmas and stuff just haven't decided if I'll be giving them an alternate name or anything.

I could see Samuel befriending Bunny quicker over Amelia I'd say he'd be at her store way more often.
Glad to hear it, what would you say he thhinks of her? And he better buy things while there!

Yeah that's what I'll be doing from now on haha.

I have all those written down. Might just push all the animal festival stuff into the harvest festival since I don't think they'd have much substance on their own.

I definitely want to include Halloween and Christmas and stuff just haven't decided if I'll be giving them an alternate name or anything.
That's probably a good idea!

cool. Yeah, I'd say that should work fine!

Ooh yeah, those would be good. I think giving them a fun alternate name could be cute. I'm also trying to think of a festival that Lumina could participate in but none are coming to mind haha

Hmmm....
Baseball festival
Geode festival
Egg search festival
The Piggie race festival(catch greased pigs)
Bun bun run! (Footrace with people dressed as rabbits through an obstical course)
Arts and crafts show.
Fishing festival
Cook off!
Pet show!

Just a few off the top of the head

Hmmm....
Baseball festival
Geode festival
Egg search festival
Bun bun run! (Footrace with people dressed as rabbits through an obstical course)
Arts and crafts show.
Fishing festival
Cook off!
Pet show!

I like these a lot!

Glad to hear it, what would you say he thhinks of her? And he better buy things while there!
I don't know if her style of sales pitch would work on him but he will xD (Or he'll hand over a scrap of paper with an IOU on it and see if he can get away with it because his wallet is lost in a field or its been eaten by a horse). As for what he would think? I know he'd find her to be good company, he's a goofball so he definitely gets along with the types who are fun loving.

Hmmm....
Baseball festival
Geode festival
Egg search festival
Arts and crafts show.
Fishing festival
Cook off!
Pet show!

I like these a lot!
Haha same they sound like good fun xD I'll definitely keep them in mind :)

I don't know if her style of sales pitch would work on him but he will xD (Or he'll hand over a scrap of paper with an IOU on it and see if he can get away with it because his wallet is lost in a field or its been eaten by a horse). As for what he would think? I know he'd find her to be good company, he's a goofball so he definitely gets along with the types who are fun loving.
She'd accept an I.O.U but it's gonna be on a plaque for him to see everytime he comes in until he pays it~!

She'd accept an I.O.U but it's gonna be on a plaque for him to see everytime he comes in until he pays it~!
Pfft. Right on the wall for him of course xD He would pay eventually. Hes lazy, not stingy

Hah, he and Lumina would get along great then. And she'd definitely think that it's funny he gives an IOU.

I can just imagine Lumina perched up on a counter by the plaque and just holding her arms out to gesture at it the entire time he's in the store.

Hah, he and Lumina would get along great then. And she'd definitely think that it's funny he gives an IOU.

I can just imagine Lumina perched up on a counter by the plaque and just holding her arms out to gesture at it the entire time he's in the store.
Pfft. Right on the wall for him of course xD He would pay eventually. Hes lazy, not stingy
She'd take it down to just absent mindedly play with. just so happen to be cleaning it, you know. if he were to leave without paying it off she'd make a BIG sigh, put it back up. If he asks if shes okay she'd say shes just tired~ it's been so hard to work the counter today you know~! If only she had abit more cash she'd get more products for people~!

I think at this stage we are waiting on Dandelion Dandelion (I haven't heard anything from them) and EricSings EricSings (Who confirmed they are working on their CS today)

And for me to do is the festival list though that can be done even while the IC is started since I don't think we'd be starting on a festival day and I know I want the first festival to be the flower festival so we can go through a good few IC days before the full list is needed if we really want to get started as festivals and events will be updated constantly anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back