• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Violet Evergarden rp request

Apostle

Im all partied out
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all,
A while back I had a Violet Evergarden rp going and I lost track of it. However I've been on a World War 1 kick and maybe rewatch the series. In the meantime I would like to rp this beautiful anime once more. This will have oc x cannon relations. I would like my character to be paired up with Violet. The relationship will most likely be plutonic. As both characters had suffered trauma and in their own ways trying to come to overcome their challenges and understand how to achieve their goals.

I can manage to fill in as others for your oc if you have interest as well. We can either follow the series as we go along and or throw in an AU. If you are interested please DM me and we will talk more about it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back