Story [Violence, Profanity] Killers

melancholyhanahaki

Manipulator
Warning: Violence, profanity
"Blaire," Wendy whispered softly, "clean this up."
"W-Wendy, this is fucking crazy. You can't ask me to do this."
"You want me to do it to you too? No? Then fucking clean this up."
The two girls stood over a bloody corpse - the pink-haired one was covered in blood, while the blonde-haired one wore plastic gloves. The pink-haired girl, Wendy, began to clean her knife of the blood and pocketed it, while the blonde-haired girl, Blaire, began to clean. The teens lifted the body, placing it on a plastic tarp, and closed it. They both drag the tarp over to the backyard, where they poured gasoline all over the body, grunting as they did so. When it was done, Wendy grabbed her lighter from her back pocket and then held it to her victim's body.
The two girls gasped and Wendy quickly backed up as the flames grew, combusting the body. They both watched silently, awed, and quietly stood as the body burned up, slowly molding into a harsh, disfigured form. The two girls walked out the back, climbing over the fence. They began to walk out to Blaire's car across the street.
"You know," Blaire murmured, "I think... I think we should do this more often."
Wendy looked at Blaire before down at the floor, smirking. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes, handing one to Blaire and one in her mouth. Using the same lighter she used to commit arson, Wendy lit up her cig. "I was hoping you'd say that," she responded.
They walked across the road in silence before walking into Blaire's car. They didn't say anything until they began driving, Blaire behind the wheel and Wendy checking her social media next to her. "Shit, d'you know Justin got another tat?" Wendy murmured.
Blaire grinned, running a red light and hearing a bunch of cars honk at her. "Huh, is that so?" she asked. "We should check 'em out in person."
"You mean you check it out in person?" Wendy asked, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. "You're more interested in him than I am."
Blaire's grin was wider, looking back at Wendy briefly before back on the road. "Little shit."
Tomorrow morning, the two huddled excitedly as they sat in front of the television, watching the news report on their crime. They listened, giggling and hugging each other.
"We are searching every house within a mile radius," a policeman said, "and hopefully we will find our person. It was a bloody crime, but it was a nice patch-up job. It may be a male killer. There are signs of a break-in..."
Both Wendy and Blaire began laughing maniacally. They were in a different state; they just killed some random man they found. And sure, it may have seemed like a break-in, and it was. They might as well be robbers; they were going to steal his possessions to the rich people at the school they used to go to.
"Where'd you find all this stuff?" Justin asked.
"Just give us the fucking weed and our money," Wendy responded.
"I'll give you the money, but I don't know about the weed," Justin retaliated.
A month later, they strike again, but with less hesitation. They used the money to buy hair caps. This time, they decided to get a little bit more personal.
"I am not gonna go through another withdrawl," Wendy stated as she held a knife to Justin. Blaire was next to Justin, wearing the hair cap and a mouth mask. They wore heavy perfume to get rid of their natural scent, which would wear off in the rain. The crime was perfect.
"Fuckin' hell," Justin groaned, but then Wendy brought the knife a little closer to Justin's neck. "Fine! Fine, check the drawers, they're under all my shirts."
Blaire was given the knife and held it close to Justin's throat as Wendy quickly look through his drawers, thrashing his clothes all over the place. When she found all the packs she wanted, she put them in her backpack. "Alright, Blaire, it's here."
"Finally," Blaire whispered. She stood in front of Justin, kneeling down and placing her hand on his knees. "I'm gonna miss you." Her plastic gloves caressed his cheek, before she began pouring gasoline all over him.
Wendy hummed as she flicked the lighter on and off with Justin widening his eyes. "I'll make sure your parents are out, too, so you can see them both in Hell," she stated carelessly, with hardly any emotion in her voice. In a sultry tone, she followed that up with, "I'll get the money, Blaire. You get started with his folks."
Blaire hummed, walking out of the room with the other gasoline can, as Wendy found his wallet. "Holy shit, dude, you're hella stacked," she breathed out in awe. She looked back to Justin, before putting his wallet in her backpack, too. She walked slowly towards him, flicking her lighter on and then holding it close to him. He began to thrash in the chair he was bound to, but it was no use; she set him on fire, causing him to kick and scream. She left the room, closing it, and walked over to his parents' bedroom to light them on fire too.
"Bye bye," Blaire mocked as Wendy set the sleeping couple ablaze. They walked outside to the rain, kicking their feet along. They took off their gloves and hair cap. Wendy groaned as she took her hair tie off. "I fucking hate having to tie up my hair," she grunted.
Blaire smiled twistedly. "I think you may have to get used to it though. We should go get a hotel."
Wendy hummed. "That we should do."

"D-do you smell smoke?"

Lucy looked up, her nose twitching. "Yeah, actually. I do."

Damien squinted. "Where is it - the fuck? Dude." He cleared his throat. "That is strong."

"Didja drop a lighter somewhere?" Lucy joked, flashing her braces. She smiled fondly at the memory from last Tuesday, when Damien had managed to burn a good 6 inches of their shit carpet straight black.

"Hardy-har." Damien scoffed, not as fond of the memory. He stood up from his seat, examining the house.

"Dude." Lucy threw her head back, silky blonde hair curling over the back of their couch. "It's probably just the neighbors having a barbeque or something. Calm down."

"I'm calm, I'm calm." He walked back to his roomate, taking one look out of the window behind his seat before he sat down again.

"Holy sHIT!" He exclaimed, stumbling back and falling over their coffee table.

"Damien? What the fuck!" Lucy growled, shoving him aside and glaring before she glanced out the window.

"Fuuuuuck." Lucy whispered, stepping closer to the view. "They're screwed, man." She said, squinting past the uncleaned window pane at the house a few streets down, it's roof obvious over the rest of the homes, set ablaze. Despite the rain, the fire grew fast, easily letting the roof crumble down and fold the house in on itself. Red clashed violently with the soft blue of the morning sky, seeming so much softer and heavingly compared to the new depiction of burning hell.

"Should we go check it out?" Damien asked, rubbing his head, still seated on the ground.

"I mean," Lucy stepped over him, grabbing her coat. "Is that even a question?"

Damien hurried after her, barely managing to catch up while he pulls on his boots.

"You're not gonna bring a coat?" She asked, grinning at his outfit choice of a Tshirt and joggers. "Also, those aren't your boots. Those are my uggs." She laughed a little.

"Of course." Damien mutters under his breath.

"Baby feeet." Lucy mocked her roommate.

"Hey! I do not-you-fuckin-" Damien stuttered, stepping carefully to avoid soaking the plush shoes.

The rain plastered Lucy's hair to her head, blue and pink highlights showing brightly.

"You look like you hopped straight out of 2004." Damien chuckled, pulling at her ponytail.

"No shame." Lucy said, shaking her hair out and flashing her braces once more.

"You had to wait till you turned 21 to get braces? Who raised you?" Damien asked, for what was honestly the 100th time.

"A demon of a women." She remarked, turning her attention towards a duo of girls in front of them. One had pink hair that peeked out from behind a coat hood, and the other had very blonde hair, maybe even blonder than Lucys, enticing the fellow blonde to get to know them.

"Hey, ladies." She smiled. "We were gonna go watch as a house a couple streets down got entirely fucking demolished, care to join us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back