• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Viola Bay OOC

t s u k i

✨ average human child thing ✨
Anime Aesthetic GIF by animatr

all chats go here :)

hi! two questions

1. is there any limit on how many characters i can make?

2. is it ok if my character is an intern for the head researcher?

hi! two questions

1. is there any limit on how many characters i can make?

2. is it ok if my character is an intern for the head researcher?
Heyo!! There are no limits as of right now! and yes absolutely! Poor Professor Aspen needs all the help she can get, her sheet is tucked away in there. it looks messy as all hell so i hid it a lil.

Yo! I just got a few questions before I post my character.

1. What extras are going to be allowed for our characters Pokémon? Like will there be Z-Moves, Mega Evolution, etc.?

2. Is it alright for my character to have decently strong Pokémon co sidering his background as a trainer? Or would you like for us to start simple? (He doesn't have a full team of evolved Pokémon, only 3 fully evolved and one first stage, but this can be changed of course.)

3. For characters who might get into battles frequently, would it be necessary to know their Pokemon's moves or level at least? Or does that not matter?

Yo! I just got a few questions before I post my character.

1. What extras are going to be allowed for our characters Pokémon? Like will there be Z-Moves, Mega Evolution, etc.?

2. Is it alright for my character to have decently strong Pokémon co sidering his background as a trainer? Or would you like for us to start simple? (He doesn't have a full team of evolved Pokémon, only 3 fully evolved and one first stage, but this can be changed of course.)

3. For characters who might get into battles frequently, would it be necessary to know their Pokemon's moves or level at least? Or does that not matter?
Extras are allowed but within reason, just dont be OP because of some situations that will probably happen throughout the story.

Yes, again as long as they arent OP, I'm cool with it.

I mean you can make a list if you prefer, Aspen for me is not really a battler so I dont really do all of that with her but normally i do.

I want to make a note ( Anthem Anthem ) that the pokemon on this island are unnaturally strong because of an unknown effect. As a player you must be in a position to be able to understand that when battling.

My Pokémon are sturdy and would definitely hold their own, but on this island, I would be unable to continously battle without struggle.

Yeah! I understand that portion and will go along with that accordingly. His Pokémon will be maybe last a few battles, but not much more than that of course. Especially since a few are kind of glass-canon like.

Tarumi Tarumi
I'm highly impressed by your Character Sheet for being new. Even despite that fact, it's still well put together. What is your native language?

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Just an FYI, the unrealistic amount of items will not play a role in the RP. Maybe a few TMs at best. Sorry, but looks fine otherwise.

Tarumi Tarumi
I'm highly impressed by your Character Sheet for being new. Even despite that fact, it's still well put together. What is your native language?
Thanks, the truth is that I was busy for a long time learning how it worked. My native language is Spanish.

Right. Only things that might matter are the healing items. I just gave her a huge amount of pokeballs to add to her Trainer/Champion status
You're fine, hon! I'll be having a tiny little rule board put up with just some basic rules here today. I have some time so I will be cooking up an opener post, or at least working on it.

I have the IC thread up, you can go ahead and make your posts, please end your posts with your character on the docks, have a little interaction with some folks. I will have Prof. Aspen introduce you guys to the island and to the issues that come with the island!

IC Thread

Ina will also be there with Aspen to introduce everyone, standing near if anyone want to play - "I notice X person"

Last edited:
Working on Aspen's intro, so yall feel free to get all your posts out! I'm mainly waiting so Aspen can address as a group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back