• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

Vanish

Disabling Alarm System...

Alarm Disabled.

Shutting down...

That is the alarm disabled. Now I need to deal with the person coming towards me. I walk out of the security room and get ready to fight.

Midnight Walker

I punch my fists together, and fly up into the air. Not a lot of flying room here. I glide over the bad guy's head, and punch him in the back.

Vanish

I get hit in the back, but I don't move that much. I turn back to see Midnight Sailor behind me. He definitely wants a real battle, doesn't he? Clenching a fist, I punch him in the chest as hard as I can.

(This battle will be short.)

GearBlade654

Injuries: None
Armor Damage: None

Yup. If that isn't suspicious, I don't know what is. The fact there is no MegaMetro police is even more suspicious. Let's hope MegaMetro's heroes have grown more powerful over the Peace-if not, then the chances that the villains will prevail will be extremely high, to say the least.
Ugh, if only I was a little faster... running towards this building will take a while.
(2 more of Parso's posts before Gear gets there)

Midnight Walker

Ow! The blow to my chest come hard. I stagger back and trip backwards on a desk. A blinding pain ignites in my head.

Vanish

That should do it. While he is suffering from my punch, I get away from the security room and I continue going through the floor. After cleaning the floor of guards, I advance to the next floor.

Later, I make it to Floor 15. I get to the main floor to see a familiar face.
"So, we meet again. You defeated me once. Are you ready to fight again?"

---

Towering Inferno

He finally arrived to Floor 15. He knows who I am as well. "I won't be deterred again. You will stop now." I say as I start to change my fire powers. I then charge at him.

---

Vanish

He wants to stop me. I sidestep left to dodge his first move and grab him, throwing him down to the floor.

Towering Inferno and Vanish

(Towering Inferno)
Ouch! I hit the ground hard with my stomach hitting the floor first. I quickly recover and throw a hard punch at Vanish. Thank god I didn't hit my head first. I then quickly prepare some fire power to hit Vanish with once he recovers.

(Vanish)
Just as he hit's me, I go near-invisible. I get up quickly and get away from him. Phew! I clear the floor out and advance further.

(Towering Inferno)
He got away! But I won't let him get away for long... I move to the elevator and go to Floor 45 to meet him there.

(Vanish)
I cleared all of the floors. Now I need to clear Floor 20. There, the inner display control is there. I sneak by the guards protecting it.

( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , now would be a good time to enter before the battle concludes.)

Lightning Strike

Where is he? I've been waiting for, like, years. I'm bored! What's that? I hear soft footprints. But that's absurd. The guards are standing still. Wait a moment. I charge into the display control room, fireball in hand.

The Golden General The Golden General

GearBlade654

Injuries:
None

The door flies across the room as I kick it down. That's bound to attract some attention-but if this is a heist or something, it will be nothing.
Except it wasn't a heist. Oh no, this was something more deadly and dangerous than an average thief.
I'd better go. Now. Dashing to the elevator, I prepare to find whoever did this.

Some time later...

The elevator opens. I guessed Floor 45, as it should be one of the more important rooms of the bunch.
Here goes. I make no effort to conceal my steps. In fact, I try to be as noisy as possible. With heavy armor, that part was easy.

"Empress"

Chloe didn't notice that she has already drifted off to sleep. She only woke up to a sound of an error siren made by her laptop. Looking back to the thing she was ordering the laptop to do. It seems like it got cancelled sonce the disabling was already finished. That hacker beat her to it. Although she didn't want to waste her time since their is a criminal running inside the building. Chloe used the cameras to find where the Criminal is. Unfortunately he's either hiding in the blind spots or he is in a room with no camera. All she can do for now is mess with auto doors and lights. She sat in her crib for a while thinking of a COA (Coarse of action)

( The Golden General The Golden General , permission to take full control of Lightning Strike, because Tudor is banned from RPN.)

Sir Dre

I'm preparing to leave the scene. I have taken the elevator down to floor 1. I've lost my energy, and I'm in no shape to fight more. I'll tell the others later. I get to my feet, and limp towards the door. Suddenly, the door goes flying across the room. A bulky figure in armor runs across the room. I've only seen one person like him, and it was over a month ago. Could Gearblade be back?

The Midnight Sailor

That punch really hurt, AND he got away... What do I do now?

I open a window and fly out, frowning.

I guess I'll just wait for the others.

(Thanks. Could you injure Lightning Strike badly? I want to kill him off soon. Also, I made a couple of posts on the Discord, check 'em out when you can. ;) )

Lightning Strike

I launch two fireballs into the display room. I launch one of them at the large display preview. The other I launch at the chair below the preview. I'm assuming that the villain is there.

The Golden General The Golden General

Doe
The armored figure seems to be looking around.
Even with that helmet on, it's obvious that he's calculating what's going on.

GearBlade654

Doe.
I dash over to him, and kneel. He has to know something about this.
"Doe? Sir Doe, you hear me? And yes, I'm Gear. But that doesn't matter right now."
"One. Are you all right? And two. What happened here?"

Sir Dre

Wow. I can't believe I'm talking to Gearblade. After he vanished a month ago, I never thought I'd see him again. I create a conversation with him.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing Gear! It's been a while! I'm fine. I fought the villain, but... I kind of lost. He's somewhere up there." I point up. "He definitely passed the 5th floor. But, get this. This villain can vanish into thin air! He's attacked the building, and killed everyone. Why? I don't know! I'm in no shape to fight, but I suggest going somewhere like the 30th floor. I came here with others, including Inferno, the hero you fought together with last month. But if they haven't come down yet... that can't be good. What are you waiting for? Go!

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

GearBlade654

I waste no time in following Doe's instructions. Off to the 30th floor I go.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Upon arrival at the 30th floor, you are relieved to see that nothing has happened. Guards are present, armed. It is obvious that they recognize you. One guard bows, the other salutes you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back