• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Villain X Hero

Ren126

Ren
Hey guys! So I created this character for a Hero x Villain Rp (can be either romantic or platonic) and was wondering if anyone was interested in writing with me? I have an idea that could be considered a plot in the making, but it’s so bare boned right now I don’t see a point posting it here.

Anyways if you’re interested I have a few simple rules.

Please write at least two or more paragraphs as a response.

As someone who is dyslexic spelling, grammer, and punctuation don’t matter to me so long as I can pick up what you're putting down.

Be able to play male and female roles, and more then one character. Side characters make the world feel more alive and make things far more interesting.

Please be 18+

Now that we got that out of the way, here’s the character I made.

Villain Alias: Kix

Legal Name: Mackenzie Harper

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: Psychokinesis (The ability to lift objects with ones mind)

Power Limitations: Things she can’t see. Things of exceeding great weight (Like a skyscraper, or a freight train.)

Weapons: Knives, or anything sharp she can throw with her mind (Broken glass, rocks, shards of metal)

Physical Weaknesses: She has a mild tree nut allergy. Her left wrist is weaker than her right from an injury she sustained in her childhood. Because of this, she will rarely throw a punch with her left.

Personality: Callous, Loner, Vengeful, Determined.

Motivation: Money. Her day job doesn't give an affordable wage. The thrill of the job and how she never knows what’s going to happen next. Runs in the family, her grandfather became famous for his string of robberies nearly 70 years ago; and her father had been involved with gang activity as a teen.

Relationships: Both her father and mother live in a neighboring city. Her father moved them away from his home city to get away from his past and to turn his life around after his marriage. She has an older brother who is a law school graduate and has since slowly made a name for himself as an outstanding defense lawyer.

Rivals: Your Character

If interested send me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back