• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Villain and Superhero [MXF]

MarieK

Tentatively, searching for a player for the villain's role. The character would be mid-twenties to early-thirties. The things I'm for are:
  • Someone who is 18+
  • Multi-paragraphs (I understand some responses don't need 7 paragraphs, but I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind writing out long and detailed responses.
  • Someone who is okay with description considering I love words and trying to create pictures in my reader's mind.
  • Who is flexible with my posting times (ranges from two to three times in one day, or make take a few days).
  • And someone who can come up with ideas for the plot as well.
  • While this is flagged as a romance, it isn't the main plot. I've done enough romance roleplays in my life and find them to be fun, but lacking. This will not be a fairytale and may end up being tragic at the end.

Being Edited

[Loading... 🔨]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back