• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
Hello everything! I'm thankful for those that took the time to read this out.
I love animal crossing and this is loose inspiration from that.
I'm looking for villagers to create a rural community with in a European based village.
Of course, we need a founder and some members to begin
It is mainly a slice of life with some mystery to the town.
Create drama, friends, romances, and even family here

Rules
All ages allowed (but 18+ is preferable)
Paragraph at least (5 sentences)
Ghost friendly (stuff happens)
Occult friendly (Vampires, Werewolves,etc. are allowed)
Lgbtq-inclusive (Just because it's in a rural village doesn't mean they don't belong there. Same goes for religious and racial minorites, you can play as anyone.)

The main push to do this was because I had a character that's the son of the mayor and their last name is Bailey. The family name is Bailey and they would have there own newspaper in the town called the Daily Bailey.

The main push to do this was because I had a character that's the son of the mayor and their last name is Bailey. The family name is Bailey and they would have there own newspaper in the town called the Daily Bailey.
That's amazing XD
Now I'm double interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back