• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vigilants of Kenterra [OOC Thread]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oh boy. The intro post is up. Unfortunately I can't do much because of finals either, but I hope to get around to doing it sometime this weekend! I'll have to figure out some way to introduce Breyten until then.

Oh boy. The intro post is up. Unfortunately I can't do much because of finals either, but I hope to get around to doing it sometime this weekend! I'll have to figure out some way to introduce Breyten until then.
Blergh, school. Though I suppose that's fair

MythyDW MythyDW
I think I have my sheet finished. Let me know if I need to change anything! I just kind of ran with whatever, so if it doesn't fit your world, I'm happy to change it up!

Also, side note, this is giving me big Piltover/Zaun (Arcane anyone?) Vibes and I love it :)

MythyDW MythyDW
I think I have my sheet finished. Let me know if I need to change anything! I just kind of ran with whatever, so if it doesn't fit your world, I'm happy to change it up!

Also, side note, this is giving me big Piltover/Zaun (Arcane anyone?) Vibes and I love it :)
The sister cities were inspired by Piltover/Zaun from League/Arcane/Runeterra. But I haven't seen the show yet, waiting to watch it with someone so no spoilers please

Paarthurnax Paarthurnax

In relation to your character, Aeteron in Mairgos slowly go mad being so cut off from the stars. That and his father *can* be a boss (or lieutenant as I'd prefer), but that's not the top position. There's five Underbosses that run Mairgos. One is Ruin, whose gang are the enforcers and whose territory holds the elevator between the cities. The other four have their own jobs: mines, information, mercantile, and relaxation. So YC's father would have likely been a Lieutenant under the Mining Underboss. Also, gang conflict is bad for business. The gangs generally keep order and everything running smoothly.

Generally

Paarthurnax Paarthurnax

In relation to your character, Aeteron in Mairgos slowly go mad being so cut off from the stars. That and his father *can* be a boss (or lieutenant as I'd prefer), but that's not the top position. There's five Underbosses that run Mairgos. One is Ruin, whose gang are the enforcers and whose territory holds the elevator between the cities. The other four have their own jobs: mines, information, mercantile, and relaxation. So YC's father would have likely been a Lieutenant under the Mining Underboss. Also, gang conflict is bad for business. The gangs generally keep order and everything running smoothly.

Generally
Got it, I shall change things up a little later today then!

Yeah, just a few tweaks I think. The concept itself works mostly :)
Do you think maybe a good intermediate (that would allow some flexibility in terms of underground vs. not) would be his father being some sort of middleman between the bosses underground and those in the upper city? Like... A car salesman type thing lol

Do you think maybe a good intermediate (that would allow some flexibility in terms of underground vs. not) would be his father being some sort of middleman between the bosses underground and those in the upper city? Like... A car salesman type thing lol
He could, maybe, be something like that. Maybe lives in Dalygos but conducts business underground. Could be he's a businessman for a group, being one of those who goes underground to buy arcrystals and/or other things? I'm not sure I'm making sense

He could, maybe, be something like that. Maybe lives in Dalygos but conducts business underground. Could be he's a businessman for a group, being one of those who goes underground to buy arcrystals and/or other things? I'm not sure I'm making sense
Makes sense to me! If that's ok with you then, I'd like to have something like that then :)

I’m alright, thanks. Still super busy, finals are a pain in the ass.

All edited! Should be done with school (more or less) after tomorrow, sorry I was so slow! :)

Hi, I’m still here, sorry. Just that it’s a super busy time of year, fortunately I just finished up with finals but there’s a lot of other things I have to take care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back