• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vigilantes to Heroes; a darker turn on BNHA's handwaved discrimination.

Does All Might approach all of them at one point with his quirk?

• YeS!

• nO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Just cause I read worse don't mean it ain't cursed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ever feel cheated by life?

Yes?

No?

Well, regardless, these characters do. Whether it be by genetics, society, life in general, or kids being their assholeish selves your character has not had the greatest life. Actually, no it's probably been shit. So shit, in fact, that they turned to vigilantism.

Well, a few years passed, and they had gotten to the point that they can apply for UA, and... well... why not?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So—that's the concept. A bunch of vigilantes that'd had a shit lot in life go to UA.

Canon characters exist, but I've fucked with their jobs and they're now NPCs.

General rules:
-At least one of your characters is going to be a student, but feel free to make heroes, villains, and teachers.
*Can be an intern (Godsdamnit, 3C).
-2-4 paragraphs at least.
-No metagaming, powerplaying, etc.
-Go ham with quirks, but keep it to a general theme (EG; food).
-Keep it within RpN guidelines.
-I can and will nerf you if I need.
-But they're gonna have a fairly OP power-level, so it shouldn't matter.
-None of the vigilantes can beat each other in a fight. It will always end in a draw (unless the Players agree on it).

Uhhhh... I think that's it.

If you show interest, please say so and include 2446 in your post.

Last edited:
Im In
Got a few Ideas
Mutation Animal Based Quirk
Thats my main idea for now.

A kinda-funny thing that I was debating including in this rp now has a poll

Plunk

Not that sure at the 10yr old character thing...is that going to work in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back