• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Forgot to mention that, I, myself, Dreamurr, love freedom in making characters, So just so everyone knows the openings I listed are just the little bit of foundation for the characters, everything else is up to you!

I believe mine would be a tier 2 deviant mutant, so I'll take Villain 3.

The character's name is Alec Raleigh, but is most commonly known as Cannibal. He's pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Measuring a stout five feet six inches, he has no hair and gray eyes. His mouth can distend to nearly a third of the length of his own body, and he possesses multiple layers of extremely sharp teeth. He possesses a sharp sense of smell. He doesn't have supernatural strength, speed, or stamina unless he's recently eaten a good amount of meat (within half an hour). The effect is most powerful after eating human flesh. He has a number of crimes associated with him, all of them cannibalistic in nature, and has racked up a total of three hundred ninety five years in prison. If he eats enough meat during that period, odds are good he'll successfully live it out.

He has a personality most easily described as 'creepy'. He often describes the taste of a person while talking to them. Due to his sense of smell, he can locate meat within a half-mile radius with an accuracy of up to fifty feet, and can detect fresh meat in an as-of-yet unmeasured radius with an accuracy of mere inches.

Regrettably, he chose to use his abilities to... well, eat people.

I believe mine would be a tier 2 deviant mutant, so I'll take Villain 3.

The character's name is Alec Raleigh, but is most commonly known as Cannibal. He's pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Measuring a stout five feet six inches, he has no hair and gray eyes. His mouth can distend to nearly a third of the length of his own body, and he possesses multiple layers of extremely sharp teeth. He possesses a sharp sense of smell. He doesn't have supernatural strength, speed, or stamina unless he's recently eaten a good amount of meat (within half an hour). The effect is most powerful after eating human flesh. He has a number of crimes associated with him, all of them cannibalistic in nature, and has racked up a total of three hundred ninety five years in prison. If he eats enough meat during that period, odds are good he'll successfully live it out.

He has a personality most easily described as 'creepy'. He often describes the taste of a person while talking to them. Due to his sense of smell, he can locate meat within a half-mile radius with an accuracy of up to fifty feet, and can detect fresh meat in an as-of-yet unmeasured radius with an accuracy of mere inches.

Regrettably, he chose to use his abilities to... well, eat people.
Okay! I love him already!
I’ll take villain 2 please, I’ll get working on a cs later
coolio!

would you guys like me to send the discord link now? I have the link ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back