• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vigilante Romance RP

Rearranged

Hit Me!
Story line: Gotham city has surprisingly been quiet for the past few years. Besides a few gang troubles and bank robberies, nothing major has happened. Thanks to the new police force and help from vigilantes like yourself, Gotham is almost whole again. Everyone has hung up their masks, including you. But suddenly things take a turn for the worst. Someone has been breaking out criminals, stealing important data, assassinating important figures in the city and robbing banks all around the city. They've left a trail of utter chaos, and you've tried and tried to follow the trail, but you end up empty handed each time. After months of anonymous crimes, the culprit finally reveals herself; She's a femme fatale who's got a grudge against this city and is willing to do anything to see that her revenge is carried out. And she goes by the name Vixen.

You want her gone just as much as she wants you gone, but what happens when you fall in love with each other in this game of cat and mouse?

---------------

In this RP, you'll be playing the good vigilante and i'll be Vixen. It's entirely up to you what vigilante you want to be, as long as they are apart of the good guys. You can create your own vigilante, or be one from DC comics. I can do F x F or M x F. Doesn't matter to me.

I only have a few rules:

- Must RP In Paragraph form.

- At least two paragraphs each post.

- Good grammar (I understand people make mistakes though)

- Respect that I have stuff to do during the day and will not always reply quickly.

**PM OR REPLY IF INTERESTED. RP WILL TAKE PLACE IN PRIVATE MESSAGE. **

Users who are viewing this thread

Back