• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vigilant RP - Fight the unyielding force of bandits, creatures, lost machines throughout space!

Zorlock

Hello there new traveler! Please come join Vigilant RP! We even made our own system for the RP, many things can happen here and it's pretty open to any character you would want to play! Wanna be a 10' robot? Sure! Interested in being a dragon in space? Go for it! Or you down to play as a shark with a Plasma Cannon small gun attached to his head? Sure why not! The possibility is nearly anything you can think off! I am looking for roleplayers to come and join in the epic story of the Vigilant coming together to defeat the unknown evil of space!

This Rp will have XP points but no levels, HP, Three Stats that will define your character on what he will be like in and out of combat. A loot system is also in play with a way to build weapons, armor and other items if needed. The possibility of weapons and equipment is near to endless, the same goes for the monsters you will encounter. You can be whatever you want in the RP, and even make your own abilities, of course they will be over looked and made sure aren't overpowered. This is where your XP comes in, you spend it to make your abilities stronger.

As I said a few times before, you can be any race you want to be, even make one yourself but we do have a select few you can pick from if you don't want to make your own. Races do have modifiers and perks with your character.

This RP will be on Discord. It can be difficult to make a character but I will be happy to help you go through the process. Join the Due Galactic East Discord Server!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back