• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vietnam War AU Roleplay

GalacticWarlord

Your walking through the swamps of Vietnam when everyone stops for rest, the medic's plane had crashed, and he was with the army members now. Everyone sits down and talks about random stuff.

"anybody need any supplies i got a big bag full of stuff i scavenged" sid says before looking at how much medical supplies he has " i only have 5 adrenaline shots,3 rolls of bandages,1 box of bandaids, and some cloth

"I don't need anything right now, here in just a few hours we have to go to the Viet Cong outpost a few miles north of here, the officers are planning their attack right now. God I wish MacArthur was leading this war right now."

"maybe we should start going because there gonna notice the smoke from the heli it will just make it easier and a better chance to not get bayoneted to death"
sid packs up his stuff and readys his m14

"then we die which i dont think these soldiers want to so do we die or do we live by leaving?"

"Half of the forest is on fire, wait, what was that sound!" two viet cong soldiers fire from cover at us killing two soldiers, I jump to cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back