• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and depending where you are, good morning, good afternoon or good evening!

My friend, silver_moon and I had an idea for doing a group roleplay, where we would "play" a video game. It'd be a virtual reality limited edition video game, where we'd have to try to survive and free the world of all evil and darkness (picture something like a sword art online with graphics that make it look real, dragon age and further video games with dragons and demons). So, that was the quick version of a summary and we look forward to doing this with you, if your interested.

But first, here's a little info about the two of us:
- our timezone is CET
- we're both rather unexperienced (I have a bit more experience and I usually switch between one-liners and semi-literate, but if I try hard enough I'm sometimes able to do literate as well (depending on what's going on though))
- I really enjoy OOC conversations and I will actively engage them as well, just to get to know my partners, etc.

Also a bit information we would like to have for playing:
- no romance, we'll just be a bunch of friends
- we also don't care about the length of your replies

I hope you're still interested and we look forward to your reply! And feel free to pm me whenever.

Last edited:
Idk, but maybe we need a little more patience (and I‘m also aware that that’s easier said than done...)

I've been thinking of running my own isekai, though it could hardly be considered a serious one. Maybe I could vent that energy into this though. XD
Your short summary sounds interesting, but what about your longest one? I like to know as much as I possibly can about a roleplay before I hop into it.

I've been thinking of running my own isekai, though it could hardly be considered a serious one. Maybe I could vent that energy into this though. XD
Your short summary sounds interesting, but what about your longest one? I like to know as much as I possibly can about a roleplay before I hop into it.
Good idea! I'll talk it over with my friend in the next break. We'll get back to you in about 15 minutes, if she's also okay with it.

We don't have a CS thread. The IC and OOC are in PMs, and there are no required fields for your character other than name, appearance, and class! With Skylar's/Silver's permission, I can copy/paste the list of classes I added into here, so you guys can see what we have. There are also no limits to what character design you can have~

We don't have a CS thread. The IC and OOC are in PMs, and there are no required fields for your character other than name, appearance, and class! With Skylar's/Silver's permission, I can copy/paste the list of classes I added into here, so you guys can see what we have. There are also no limits to what character design you can have~
You've got my permission!

Nice, I was just about the ask that in the OOC, XD and no problem!

Alrighty, so here's what we have for classes!
  • Knight: melee, heavy armor, strong build, can be damage-focused or defense-focused
  • Healer: radiant magic (holy/healing/life), some armor, support role
  • Sorcerer: the catch-all for magic-casters, light armor
  • Demon Hunter: it wasn't decided what it was, but I assume it's a spellsword-type build, with magic and either ranged or melee combat and medium armor
  • Rogue: thievery, stealth, finesse combat that can be ranged or melee (but must be light!), light armor
  • Ranger: stealth, survival skills, ranged weapons, medium armor
  • Shapeshifter: transform into creatures, shift creature parts, or make other things shapeshift, light armor

I also suggested these options, which aren't super necessary for the system but kind of fill in the blanks:
  • Monk: speed and agility, melee combat, no armor. Very reliant on dodging (and looks cool doing it)
  • Elementalist: special name for a Sorcerer who knows elemental magic
  • Necromancer: Sorcerer with all that decaying, death, unlife, and pain magic
  • Summoner: Sorcerer with an arsenal of enchantable pets
You can also dual-class. So if you want to play say, a Paladin, you can be a Knight/Healer and it's effectively the same thing! You also design your own abilities, there isn't a list to choose from, and you're not required to tell us what you choose. Oh, and by armor I just mean relative defense, it doesn't limit how it looks or anything like that.

Who we currently have:
Skylar - Aayla of Starmoon, human Ranger;
Silver - Ash Nightblood, "human" (has cat ears (edit: oh and a tail!)) Shapeshifter, with a demon form;
Me - Naya, Yun-Lox (custom humanoid creation) Shadowblade, which is a dual-class of Rogue/Sorcerer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back