• Retro arcade games

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Modern games

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • game nights (all type of games)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Game competitions

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Retro game night (old school games ex: paceman donkey Kong)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Carnival Activities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luck or skill based games and events

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone I want to due to a survey for a project and would like help. I hoping to see who enjoys videogames and arcades

Whelp! If you still need a person, I’m here. I’m not too deep into video games, but I’m familiar with popular titles. As for arcade ones, I really like rhythm games like DDR or old school fighters like MK and Street Fighter.

I basically grew up on arcade video games. We had them at the mall, we had them at the movie theatre. We even had them at some local restaurants. Nowadays though, they are few and far between. Which is sad because it is something that I like to do with my four-year old. He loves playing arcade games, but about the only place they still exist is at Peter Piper Pizza, and the selection is... well, let's just say I appreciate what I had growing up. Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Ninja Turtles through Time, X-men, Terminator, Cruisin USA, etc.

The only place I have even SEEN these old arcades are in a bar that had the bright idea to merge selling liquor and OG arcades all in one. And well, I can't exactly take my kiddo to a bar to play games now, can I? lol

I mean, we have video games at home. But it's a completely different experience going to an arcade (and that's not just my nostalgia speaking) than playing a console at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back