• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Video Game High (based on Ever After High)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It was everyone's first day at Video Game High, as Platinum stood in front of the school, she could vaguely hear her father's train in the distance as it left. "Well, let's make these next few years count, they'll be my last 'free' years before I have to take on the role of Captain of the Starflight Express." She took her first steps towards the school

Lavender has been nervous the last couple of days, barely singing. His mother Hilda already predicted him a good year, but he still couldn't shake the anxiety of meeting other icons children who would be... Much less cartoony. Still, he arrived in a red dance shirt with "SHAKE IT UP" written, a black short, and his flower hair attached with a red bow. Holding his back tightly, he climbs the stairs huming a tune to calm down. Time to make some not-toon friends !

Platinum noticed Lavender first out of all the students as his appearance struck her as slightly odd compared to her more anime-styled appearance. So she curiously walked up to him, hoping that maybe she could make a new friend. "Uh... Hello there, my name is Platinum. What's your name?" She held out a gloved hand to him
Lavender has been nervous the last couple of days, barely singing. His mother Hilda already predicted him a good year, but he still couldn't shake the anxiety of meeting other icons children who would be... Much less cartoony. Still, he arrived in a red dance shirt with "SHAKE IT UP" written, a black short, and his flower hair attached with a red bow. Holding his back tightly, he climbs the stairs huming a tune to calm down. Time to make some not-toon friends !

Platinum noticed Lavender first out of all the students as his appearance struck her as slightly odd compared to her more anime-styled appearance. So she curiously walked up to him, hoping that maybe she could make a new friend. "Uh... Hello there, my name is Platinum. What's your name?" She held out a gloved hand to him

Lavender jumped, startled. Oh golly someone already talks to him ? He's not ready yet ! He turns to the girl, looking quite human. Okey, play it cool. He smiles and shakes her hand with energy. "Lavender, Lavender Berg ! Nice to meet ya !" He chuckles and scratches his head, letting some petals fall "It's my first year to be honest. And uhm, what else, i'm a toon ? Yup, a toon. And you ?"

Lavender jumped, startled. Oh golly someone already talks to him ? He's not ready yet ! He turns to the girl, looking quite human. Okey, play it cool. He smiles and shakes her hand with energy. "Lavender, Lavender Berg ! Nice to meet ya !" He chuckles and scratches his head, letting some petals fall "It's my first year to be honest. And uhm, what else, i'm a toon ? Yup, a toon. And you ?"
"It's nice to meet you too Lavender! It's my first year too to be honest. I'm... not exactly sure what I am." Platinum laughs nervously "But I am immortal, I do know that for sure. My dad's as old as time itself."

As old as time ? He whistles and keeps going with Platinum, not wanting to be late. "As old as time ? Like in your world, or his game is that old ? I didn't know they were games as old as time." He chuckles and shrugs "Age is a...weird thing for a toon. To tell you my dad is a flower, my mom a human toon but she can also be the moon. And our hero passed 20 and he looks like a small kid." He laughs, not seeing the problem. That's just how cartoons are after all. He enters the building and looks around, whistling again. The place is huge... He hopes he won't get lost.

As old as time ? He whistles and keeps going with Platinum, not wanting to be late. "As old as time ? Like in your world, or his game is that old ? I didn't know they were games as old as time." He chuckles and shrugs "Age is a...weird thing for a toon. To tell you my dad is a flower, my mom a human toon but she can also be the moon. And our hero passed 20 and he looks like a small kid." He laughs, not seeing the problem. That's just how cartoons are after all. He enters the building and looks around, whistling again. The place is huge... He hopes he won't get lost.
“In my world, that is. Yeah, age is really weird.” Platinum smiles a bit

Somewhere in the city a group of minor demons would come out from the shadows. Looking for blood and vengeance against the humans who ruled the world that should have rightfully been theirs, the streets would be covered in red, but this was not that day. Crash! A black chopper style motorcycle crashed into group sending them tumbling overhead like bowling pins.

“Didn’t your parents ever tell you to look both ways?”

After giving that one liner, the rider of the motorcycle reached under his jacket and pulled out a pair of engraved semiautomatic pistols. One silver and shined like it was made from solid moonlight, one that was golden and shined like it was made from solid sunlight. The rider shot the demons out of the air like clay pidgeons, then spun the pistols cowboy style as they disappeared under the rider’s jacket, as he sped away, not having lost a single bit of speed during that entire encounter.

Taking a sharp curve to the left the rider reached a broken part of a street which one side was left lying in a broken down home from a fight with a massive demon days earlier, the motorcycle and rider ramped up the broken part of the street and rode through the building, blasting away a part of the wall with a bullet encased in reddish violet energy. The rider and cycle soared through the air skipping most of the town and landing back wheel first in a cleaner and more populated street. The rider didn’t stop though as he weaved right through traffic, until he reached the building known as Video Game High.

Taking a sharp curve the motorcycle drifted through the main entrance and slowly stopped a little after that. The rider kicked down the stand of the cycle and took off his helmet, revealing he was Solomon Redgrave, who did not look happy to be there, more annoyed than anything. Dismounting Solomon took the black polymer guitar case that was strapped to the side, before walking towards the building.

Laura.jpgMentioned: No one Interaction: Open
Laura entered the school, her eyes skipping around the campus "Hierophant...Priestess...Star..." She mused quietly noting it down, "There are so many social links here, This'll be fun!" She headed into school and sat on a bench, Silently reading a book she found in the bookstore on the way here. "I can see why dad liked these..." She said, Engrossed in the book.

View attachment 484297Mentioned: No one Interaction: Open
Laura entered the school, her eyes skipping around the campus "Hierophant...Priestess...Star..." She mused quietly noting it down, "There are so many social links here, This'll be fun!" She headed into school and sat on a bench, Silently reading a book she found in the bookstore on the way here. "I can see why dad liked these..." She said, Engrossed in the book.
Arle had just arrived at the school, he was rather nervous as he stood in front of the school, he didn’t want to attend this school as it meant he was locked into his stupid destiny. “Oh well...” he sighed “might as well make the most of my time here.” He then noticed a girl reading a book and walked over to talk to her “Um... H-Hello there miss.”

Laura.jpgmentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"Oh Hey there!" She said cheerfully, "How are you?" She said as if she knew this person for a while, her eyes glittered with confidence and her demeanor seemed to radiate this rebellious atmosphere as if you could do anything around her and not get judged for it. She quietly closed her book, putting a bookmark in it, as if this person had all her attention.

View attachment 484619mentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"Oh Hey there!" She said cheerfully, "How are you?" She said as if she knew this person for a while, her eyes glittered with confidence and her demeanor seemed to radiate this rebellious atmosphere as if you could do anything around her and not get judged for it. She quietly closed her book, putting a bookmark in it, as if this person had all her attention.
“Well um... I’m Arle. I just wanted to know your name since well... we’ll be attending the same school and stuff. I’m honestly really nervous about school and stuff so I thought I should try to make a friend or two.” Arle explains, fidgeting with his flower pin

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about making friends too much, If they're good for you-you'll just click with them and before you know it they'll join your party!" She said smiling "And of course I'll help you start it, I'll join yours!" Her cheerfulness felt infectious, "I hope we make a good team!"

View attachment 484624mentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"Oh, you shouldn't worry about making friends too much, If they're good for you-you'll just click with them and before you know it they'll join your party!" She said smiling "And of course I'll help you start it, I'll join yours!" Her cheerfulness felt infectious, "I hope we make a good team!"
“Y-Yeah!” Arle smiles a bit “A team... I’ve never worked with a team before. What type of fighter are you? Personally I’m support. Setting traps and lowering my foe’s stats are what I do best.”

"That's great!" She put her thumb up, "Although i hope we won't meet any shadows here, Personally I haven't fought yet soi don't know how I'll fight.." She smiled, "That doesn't mean I'll slow you down if we do fight, I'm learning how to fight from my dad's friend!"

View attachment 484626mentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"That's great!" She put her thumb up, "Although i hope we won't meet any shadows here, Personally I haven't fought yet soi don't know how I'll fight.." She smiled, "That doesn't mean I'll slow you down if we do fight, I'm learning how to fight from my dad's friend!"
“If anything. I’ll probably slow you down, I’m not good at taking damage and my abilities take a lot of energy.” Arle sighed “But... but I’ll do my best! I learned how to fight from my mom’s mentor Wufan.” He looked rather determined

"Don't worry, Just level up a bit and you're ability's cost will become meager!" She said smiling at him once again "Don't worry about that, I can't even use skills yet...heh" She said unusually happy "I wonder if classes are starting soon..."

"Don't worry, Just level up a bit and you're ability's cost will become meager!" She said smiling at him once again "Don't worry about that, I can't even use skills yet...heh" She said unusually happy "I wonder if classes are starting soon..."
“What classes do you even have? I have leadership, spell casting, villainy 101, biology, language arts, and magical technology 101. Nobody’s sure if I’m gonna follow my mom’s path or my dad’s so I’m having to take classes to get me ready for both.” He sighed

"Oh, I'm taking Tools, Spellcasting, Leadership, language arts, psychology, Melee combat and stat training, A bit over my head truthfully but it'll be fun" she smiled, "I see we have 2 classes in common!"
(There lol)

Last edited:
View attachment 484631mentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"Heh...Truthfully I'm not sure yet, My dad picked for me..." She said, laughing, "I'm sure our classes will be fun though!" she said as she bit her tongue, Her social stats were maxed but sometimes it's hard to lighten situations.
(Basically, i have no idea what classes i can say)

(You can make up classes actually based on your character’s destiny to follow their parent’s path)

View attachment 484631mentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"Oh, I'm taking Tools, Spellcasting, Leadership, language arts, psychology, Melee combat and stat training, A bit over my head truthfully but it'll be fun" she smiled, "I see we have 2 classes in common!"
(There lol)
“I guess that means I’ll be seeing you quite a bit.” Arle smiles “That’s great! I hope we can become good friends!” He holds out a small handcrafted bracelet made with odd looking rocks and leather

Laura.jpgMentioned: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
"Oh thanks, That'll be fun!" she says quietly taking the bracelet "Can't wait to see you in class I hope we sit near eachother!" She suddenly blanks out for a bit staring into thin air before looking at him "That was quick..." she quietly mumbled under her breath "Can't wait for class " she happily exclaimed randomly coming out of the short burst of mumbling.

Uhhhhhhhh Nanae is here now too. She was just looking around. She hoped that there was a music room here! She would really want to play music while at school. She also hoped that the classes weren’t too bad.

Ambrosia was taking a nap under a tree on campus grounds, she did this often, in fact, it was probably one of her favorite things to do. That and look at flowers or bugs. She quietly mumbled in her sleep. These mumbles were occasionally words or phrases, but never anything that made sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back