• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Victory Hall: Green City OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've been thinking about a post Canon Mystery Men RP with some original villains of my own homebrew.

I've been thinking about a post Canon Mystery Men RP with some original villains of my own homebrew.
I'm not familiar with Mystery Men so you might have to give some lore or info about them.

Mystery Men was a superhero movie.

LOL, bit of a comedy. It was a spoof with a slightly serious story.

Ohh ok, well I'll check it out, cuz when i saw Ben Stiller in it, it'll definitely be a funny movie lol

I'd never heard of it either.

In any case though, what would we like to do then? Adapt to something Mitheral has prepared, or just have me try to run it more or less as-is? Or something else entirely?

If I put something together, it should be a little more serious than the movie. Mystery Men was a 90's movie - which is why most of you never heard of it. That said, running post canon would be tough if you don't know the characters.

I was thinking get one or two still active members of the MM team to hold a tryout for the next generation of Mystery Men to train. But I would prefer a little more competent than this bunch.

OR were could do OC version of the MM - just a few ... maybe have half the team laid up in traction from a bad fight.

Or we could scrap the idea and create a competent team of supers similar to the Batman family, maybe with some low level supers. (The villains I have in mind to start are Gotham styles baddies. A few with powers. Most without.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back