• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Victory Hall: Green City CS

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would you rather I change it to not work on living things, or remove/rework it entirely?
I think rework/remove it entirely would be better. I just would prefer not to have other people's characters end up dying or having characters within the story dying when they are important to the plot.

The Mirror Dimension Manipulation thing doesnt affect the real world, so he cant do those reality warping stuff. And he doesnt have access to the Dark Dimension to do that yet. Its mostly for containing and training, as well as blocking and scrying without being seen. (You'll see the explanation up ahead)

The Eye of Agamotto, he knows most of what it can do but is still exploring the powers of the amulet.

If you watched Dr. Strange from the movies, you know what the sling ring can do.
If the eye of agamotto doesn't have time powers it should be fine. I think having full reality warping mirror dimension powers is also abit too much but if it's not a thing it's fine.

I think if it's just using the being he draws power from to cast some spells it's fine but drawing a bunch of power to do OP things wouldn't be. I'm just trying to make sure nothing really abusive happens because magic tends to be complicated.

I think rework/remove it entirely would be better. I just would prefer not to have other people's characters end up dying or having characters within the story dying when they are important to the plot.
I replaced it with an entirely new ability.

Gadreel - The "wall of god", this mode allows Frederica to create a wall up to 8 feet in length, width, and depth that can repel any sort of attack, as long as the attack is directed towards who or whatever the wall is currently protecting. This wall can also be moved in order to change its target of protection. However, Frederica cannot move while this mode is active.

Let me know if this is alright.

If the eye of agamotto doesn't have time powers it should be fine. I think having full reality warping mirror dimension powers is also abit too much but if it's not a thing it's fine.

I think if it's just using the being he draws power from to cast some spells it's fine but drawing a bunch of power to do OP things wouldn't be. I'm just trying to make sure nothing really abusive happens because magic tends to be complicated.
Yeah i understand, i totally get it. The reality warping thing with the mirror dimension he cant do, i was talking within the dimension he may be able to that in the future.

The Eye of Agamotto time thing is fine, ill remove it.

And for the drawing upon beings stuff, i understand, that's why i limited how many he can invoke (if that works for you). And thats why i stated what he can do by invoking them specifically so it wont give the idea he can do op things when burrowing powers. I promise there wont be any reality altering, concept manipulation, universal level power being used.

Can we move the conversations to OOC and keep the CS thread limited to CSs?

VipP3-FCuxvfTwFRDb7CeuhEBqfWEnueVYv4Q4HYy8aGQRSGR_QjN0RhPdQuErbsk1Vlwkfmx6EJBnYs600VTuawjYtPtz8fdYfJdNmRSJPyvtsz64hH230MNteZP8AB4oB-TROh
xh-3REeCHJ1e64vvvKiDPO2zDgLLtmoIngaybZdFk81kbv4v0hGH6sPvcF2C9AMd3dUVSp5ubHml1n9NoBOTQYVEIcou7C8i-qQPsDwBycsDwd9jPx9i7Vg6K5-g-APbc1aD2PCB

ELEKTRA MAIZE
aka Webmistress

• Species:
    Human
    Age and Birthday:
    16 (Nov 7)
    Height:
    5’8”
    Accent:
    American (California)
    Other Stuff:
    Body Type: Slender, graceful, energetic, dancer’s body
    Attire: Fully outfitted in expensive designer wear, but sloppy, loose, and unflattering. She usually wears a beanie, or if actually coming out of her shell, a Breton.

Superhero Costume
    Black catsuit with a simple black mask (no cat ears, etc)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back