• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Victorian Fantasy - LF Male character for romance

RoxyHana

I love romance and fantasy RP ♡
The Duke is celebrating a party just as he usually does almost every month since his wife died. He is stuck into boredom and loves to be surrounded by many people.
Lucielle doesn't complain as she also loves parties, dressing nicely and maybe finding an interesting man to flirt with, or as she prefers the most, someone to flirt with her. Someone who shouldn't be allowed to, someone that isn't for her. Or even... someone who shouldn't even be at the party.

Who is the mystery man going to be this time to steal her heart and make her feel more lustful than ever?

I'm looking for a male character (I don't mind the OOC person being a girl~!), must be tall and strong, and maybe he'd sneak into the party for some other reason and Lucielle gets his attention and becomes quite a distraction. But it's just a random idea, I'm open to other plots~

I'd like to discuss details in private but I also just like to start writing and see where it goes! No need to plan everything from the start.

(Art and OC by me)
gl-1447022-1603201737.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back